New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New OC G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 02:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New OC G

Hi all, after 4 LONG months, finally got my 05 Lakeshore Slate G. Just wanted to say I enjoy reading the posts of many G enthusiasts. Here are a couple pics I took this morning...unfortunately it hasn't been sunny in SoCal, so they're kinda dark.

Attached Thumbnails New OC G-pict0003r.jpg   New OC G-pict0001r.jpg  
Old 10-25-2005, 11:54 AM
That's an awesome looking G. I'm still torn between colors...and they're showing up at the dealerships (the '06 that is).
LS was my original thought.
BLK is a very close second.....
But I'm leaning more towards the Liquid Platinum.... I just haven't seen one yet. I saw partial snaps, and the M that way, but I want to see the whole picture.

Congrats! What options did you get on it?

--M

Old 10-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Hey M, this car was a company lease thu the mom-in-law. I didn't get any options except the Performance Wheel and Tire Package. I'm in my 30s kinda going thru a "mid-life" crisis right now and figured that I wanted the car primarily for driving enjoyment. It is a 5AT (for the wife to drive sometimes). All the other options were secondard and not that important to me. I fiddled around about getting the Bose upgrade thru the premium package, but heard on some threads it wasn't that big of a deal. To me the stock system is pretty good for the hip-hop music I like. The only other option I wish I sometimes think of getting is the navi, but again, I just enjoy the car for its sports luxury performance.

Black was my initial choice, but there were already a few in my city. When I saw the LS, it took me awhile to warm up to it, but I'm glad I got it. Dust is hard to see on it. I'll try to post more pics when the sun wants to come out here in SoCal. Thanks and good luck!

Old 10-25-2005, 07:57 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Congrats! That LS is one sweet looking color. Welcome to the boards, as well.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:39 PM
Thanks, Andy! I look foward to chatting and learning from y'all about this wonderful vehicle. Although I got a family and spend most of my time with them, I hope to make a few meets.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.