New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

motordyneengineering update

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 07:46 PM
Florida G35 Club
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
motordyneengineering update

Right now, Tony is out shifting gears in a brand spanking new 300 HP 350z.
Delivered today from the good folks at Performance Nissan.
His new car is going to have it all thrown at it, In a short time.
The new 350Z is nicknamed Ravioli #1 IM sure he will be posting some pictures tonight and will be giving the direction he plans for his company. Right on Tony!

Old 12-30-2005, 08:31 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Great! Congrats on your new Z, Tony. Hmmm . . . Just wondering what you have instore for your new car. This could get quite interesting for the rest of us.

Old 12-30-2005, 08:59 PM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by andy2434
Great! Congrats on your new Z, Tony. Hmmm . . . Just wondering what you have instore for your new car. This could get quite interesting for the rest of us.
You got that right!

Old 12-30-2005, 10:13 PM
Florida G35 Club
Andy as promised, If you want to drive your car down for the next Dyno run. I will personally install the next set of motordyneengineering mods for you. This I can say is, The new power is from off Idle to redline. Drivability is the name of the game here. Time will tell.
I know it will be a drive worth while. Ravioli #2 likes it. Pasta

Old 12-30-2005, 10:19 PM
Super Moderator
Ravioli #3? I like the sound of that.

Old 12-31-2005, 12:39 AM
My horns hold up my halo
Many congrats to Tony!! I am anxious to see what the next round of mods is going to bring.

Pasta, can you bring some of those out our way when you come for a visit. I keep secrets really well - I promise.

Old 12-31-2005, 03:35 AM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by trey's wife
Many congrats to Tony!! I am anxious to see what the next round of mods is going to bring.

Pasta, can you bring some of those out our way when you come for a visit. I keep secrets really well - I promise.
You bet when the time is right. Knowing, Tony has been nothing but a big plus for me.
This is my hobby for the most part. He has a lot of work ahead of him bringing to market the next few sets of mods. He is going to be doing some dyno testing soon on his new Car to get a valid baseline. and in a few weeks will have a full blown dyno install with his latest tuning tricks. I know, before hand there is some very positive results to be had. Ravioli #2 is very racy right now. Moving on to the next steps. This should be big. Can you say? Ravioli? -------- Pasta

# 1 Tony
# 2 Dennis
# 3 Andy

Old 12-31-2005, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator
Excellent! If Motordyne's plenum spacers, MREV, MREV Plus, etc. are of any sort of indication . . . 2006 should hold and prove to be very productive for us G owners.

I, for one, am excited and anxiously awaiting Tony's next set of mods. More simple increased daily driveability? . . . Now, that's what I'm talking about!

Old 12-31-2005, 03:25 PM
lol I never thought about modding since i got the extended warranty, but motordyne's stuff are irresistable can't wait for the next batch and the whole Ravioli thing lol

Old 12-31-2005, 03:56 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 85 Likes on 53 Posts
Hi Guys,

Well I finally got to take the Ravioli 1 out for a good spin. WOW! What a machine it its. Its definitly up a notch in the sports department. It certaintly has a lower profile and has a more confident feel when driven quickly. And unlike my Sedan, the front suspension doesn't chatter when drifting! The 350Z is smooth and stable.

The sole purpose for this machine is for Testing, Research and Development. It will make a good test vehicle indeed. Many dynos will be performed on it with a progression of modifications. Expect to see new and different things for the VQ!

Tony

Last edited by Hydrazine; 12-31-2005 at 04:02 PM.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:58 PM
My horns hold up my halo
Originally Posted by GEE PASTA
You bet when the time is right. Knowing, Tony has been nothing but a big plus for me.
This is my hobby for the most part. He has a lot of work ahead of him bringing to market the next few sets of mods. He is going to be doing some dyno testing soon on his new Car to get a valid baseline. and in a few weeks will have a full blown dyno install with his latest tuning tricks. I know, before hand there is some very positive results to be had. Ravioli #2 is very racy right now. Moving on to the next steps. This should be big. Can you say? Ravioli? -------- Pasta

# 1 Tony
# 2 Dennis
# 3 Andy
#4 Cheryl
#5 Trey

Please note the order there as I am claiming priority. I figure the MREV already gives him the advantage thus far.

Old 12-31-2005, 04:04 PM
Obsessive Owner
#1 Tony
#2 Dennis
#3 Andy
#4 Cheryl
#5 Trey
#6 Mike

Old 12-31-2005, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Hydrazine
Hi Guys,

Well I finally got to take the Ravioli 1 out for a good spin. WOW! What a machine it its. Its definitly up a notch in the sports department. It certaintly has a lower profile and has a more confident feel when driven quickly. And unlike my Sedan, the front suspension doesn't chatter when drifting! The 350Z is smooth and stable.

The sole purpose for this machine is for Testing, Research and Development. It will make a good test vehicle indeed. Many dynos will be performed on it with a progression of modifications. Expect to see new and different things for the VQ!

Tony

Once again, Tony . . . Congrats to you with regard to Ravioli 1. We want to see some pics of your new baby, please.

New and different things from Motordyne, eh? You have an captive audience. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Happy New Years to you and yours . . . Cheers!

Old 12-31-2005, 10:01 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 85 Likes on 53 Posts
Once again, Tony . . . Congrats to you with regard to Ravioli 1. We want to see some pics of your new baby, please.

New and different things from Motordyne, eh? You have an captive audience. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Happy New Years to you and yours . . . Cheers!
Thank you Sir!

Yes. I planned on taking some good pictures today but it was nothing but rain. Yesterday was bright and sunny, today was drenched.

I'll take some good pics soon. I'm still tripping out! I have a beautiful pearl white 350Z parked in my garage!!!! Holy

And yes, we are going to have a good year. New stuff, totally out of the box designs on everything!!! There are no boundaries! Hahaha!

Happy New Year!
Tony

Old 01-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Hydrazine
Thank you Sir!

Yes. I planned on taking some good pictures today but it was nothing but rain. Yesterday was bright and sunny, today was drenched.

I'll take some good pics soon. I'm still tripping out! I have a beautiful pearl white 350Z parked in my garage!!!! Holy

And yes, we are going to have a good year. New stuff, totally out of the box designs on everything!!! There are no boundaries! Hahaha!

Happy New Year!
Tony

Congrats on the new ride and test machine Tony. We'll await your surprises this season.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: motordyneengineering update