NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Any members from NH, ME, or MA*close to NH*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 04:50 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Scootch
man o man..this isnt looking good..have u tryed other forums..i noticed g35frenzy doesnt have much local memebrs also...i guess i took all the local memebrs on here =0) with Team 350 Gz and most of us did the mountain run...and let me say WOW 70 mnph ave peaks over 100 mph thru the berkshires and green mountaisn in mass-vermont..all back roads windy bit wet at times...wow..ik my cars limites and its high...i was def doing 70mph min and it was the best driving and meet ive ever been on..an randon rx8 came up into the mix...and couldnt keep up,,rofl..we were all lol at teh next stop point..people in those smalls townas didnt knwo wat to do when we can thru...
almost forgot try g350zforums.com thats a local forum for new england...alot of good guys on there maybe u might get 1 or 2..some are from up ur way also =0)

joe
ps my name on there is 978 G

- aw hell yeah that **** was tight man!!! I remember when that RX8 came in the mix. That piece of **** got right ion front of me goin all slow. you know what i did. dipped into oncoming traffic and burned out on him. shoo!!! those turns were tight. you was losing me a few times. I think the sedan needs to get that suspention overhaul like 5 mins ago.
-don't go to no damn forums. those ***s will prolly ignore your post all togethers. lol you'd have better luck gettin love from a buick club out of AZ! lol!!!

Old 09-26-2006, 05:04 AM
Cool 150th post! milestone lol

Originally Posted by nhgsr
You have any pictures of your car? And are you willing to travel to meets and stuff?
-I'd love to help you guys out. seeing how joe is dual club membered. I should show his *** up! lol I will be busy bein the face of Team 350 g'z...AND I'm gonna do it while overseas. That's how hot I am! The sedan is gonna be a beast next year, touring with out his daddy.
-on tap for '07...s/c, suspention overhaul, fresh fresh paint. Can't wait until I come back.
-and 08?.... my final answer is I am gonna pay off the sedan and keep it, then cop the GT-R. Yup I said. quote me on that ****ers! I figure my first real coupe will be the new benchmark for the Team!

Old 09-26-2006, 12:00 PM

i think i am goijng to remove my clean image sticker and put scooth on the rear window like the size of the team sticker just in the middle =0)

Old 09-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Cool

i think i am goijng to remove my clean image sticker and put scooth on the rear window like the size of the team sticker just in the middle =0)

make a cartoon picture of your face and put that on your rear window! ha ha

Old 09-28-2006, 08:56 AM

whatever dude..seriouly...i am going to have every1 get there user name on here with there member number afte rit it black/red black will be ur username and red will be ur member number =0)

Old 09-29-2006, 12:47 AM
whatever dude..seriouly...i am going to have every1 get there user name on here with there member number afte rit it black/red black will be ur username and red will be ur member number =0)
uh...what?

Old 09-29-2006, 10:49 AM

lol i dont think i said that right.....well i am going to just stick with the side sti9ckers for now for a nice clena image...so i just doing the side stickers and i am in the works of getting emblems made for us =0) custom emblems

Old 09-29-2006, 08:11 PM
lol i dont think i said that right.....well i am going to just stick with the side sti9ckers for now for a nice clena image...so i just doing the side stickers and i am in the works of getting emblems made for us =0) custom emblems
lol you don't say a lot of things right. but we still luv ya, beside i think i know what you meant. anyways, let me know what you have in mind with new stickers. I think i'm gonna look into t shirts