NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

NY/NJ Mechanics Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2003, 01:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NY/NJ Mechanics Thread

I figure this thread would be useful for some of us looking to mod our cars but are somewhat new to the scene (and mechanically deficient like me). I don't currently have a reliable mechanic that I go to so this would be helpful for me too. I figure that not all mechanics/technicians are capable of handling our beautiful babies, so post info/reviews of mechanics in the tri-state area that are worth going to who can install: alarms, body kits, tires/wheels, tints, performance upgrades, audio/nav/visual work, etc.... on our G35s

Old 11-06-2003, 09:21 AM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: NY/NJ Mechanics Thread

Two good friends of mine Al and Walter who use to work for a high-end exotic car dealership here on the Island, have just opened up their own little shop in Huntington, NY called Long Island Automotive.

These two guys are have been working with and handling cars such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bently, Porsche, Mercedes Benz, and many others for years. They pay close attention to detail and take the up most care when working on any car. Their operation may seem small in contrast to a huge dealership, but they don't lack any of the skills, knowledge and or equipment required to not only get the job, but to get the job done right - the first time around!

If you're in the NY Tri-State or LI area, I highly recomend them for just about any automotive service you need. Their shop is located on Jericho Turnpike, 5 min north from the intersection of Route 110 and Jericho Turnpike, on your left hand side soon after you pass Jet Sport (the jetski and bike dealer).

If you're coming from the LIE, it's exit 49N heading twd the Walt Whitman Mall.

For more info or directions to their shop, give Al or Walter a ring at 1-631-421-6320. Be sure to tell them Jon with the black G sent ya their way....

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a *****, but only enough blood to run one at a time."