NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Snow in the Forecast! (Boston area)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 02:12 AM
Brian
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snow in the Forecast! (Boston area)

First snowfall is forecast for Monday. Probably won't be much, but I know this will be the 1st snow some of us will see in our G's. Get those winter tires out if you haven't already.

http://www.intellicast.com/IcastPage...t&prodnav=none

Old 12-01-2006, 09:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Originally Posted by AthensBlueG
First snowfall is forecast for Monday. Probably won't be much, but I know this will be the 1st snow some of us will see in our G's. Get those winter tires out if you haven't already.

http://www.intellicast.com/IcastPage...t&prodnav=none

LOL look at this guy. Who needs the 6 o'clock news with good ol' Hobnobber around. lol
nah just bustin ya *****. Good point though. I hope all who plan on turning their G's into snow mobiles have snow shoes on....or else god be with you. I put my Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3 tires on my OEMs last week fri. You guys out here will be spared the snow. I'm drivin back home to Milwaukee, WI starting tomorrow morning and my mom already told me they're gettin pounded with almost a foot and still comin.... lol for all you pervs stop snickering, i'm talkin about snow. Looks like I'll be driving right into that **** somewhere around Buffalo, NY. talk about makin a 15hr drive interesting

PAWTUCKET, RI:Tomorrow: Mainly sunny. High 47F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
SYRACUSE, NY:Tomorrow: Cloudy with occasional snow showers. Quite windy. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%.
ERIE, PA:Tomorrow: Variable clouds with numerous snow showers or flurries expected. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%.
TOLEDO, OH:Tomorrow: Partly cloudy skies. High 36F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
MILWAUKEE, WI:Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy. Cold. Low 14F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Last edited by Juan-g35; 12-02-2006 at 05:56 AM.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:37 AM
I'm just running some Turanza LS-V's for now - I guess I'll have to see what happens with those first, and if I start realizing it's completely unsafe, I'll be switching to some sort of Blizzak or Winter Sport to avoid soiling myself when the real storms come in. The more I think of where I'll be driving in early January and throughout ski season the more I figure I'll be needing a set of real winters.

Old 12-01-2006, 10:54 AM

they said its not going to come this far, so i dont think it will snow

but if it does, i got my rental all cleaned up at the shop =0)

Old 12-01-2006, 01:19 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wavelengths
I'm just running some Turanza LS-V's for now - I guess I'll have to see what happens with those first, and if I start realizing it's completely unsafe, I'll be switching to some sort of Blizzak or Winter Sport to avoid soiling myself when the real storms come in. The more I think of where I'll be driving in early January and throughout ski season the more I figure I'll be needing a set of real winters.
Yeah..though you have an X, Turanza's aren't known to be the best tire. Get a decent winter setup on an inexpensive set of rims from Tirerack & you can save your OEM rims from that harsh road salt.

Yeah..I'm actually gonna put on my Dunlop M3's this weekend...definitely the time to do it.

Old 12-01-2006, 03:27 PM
moe
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Anyone up for last weekend drive before salt piles up the danger on our rears sliding out from under us?

I just got my invisicord today, gonna need to install it soon at a meet.

Old 12-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Car was cleaned in and out last weekend, 6 hour cleaning job. I hope it's not time to store her yet!

Old 12-02-2006, 05:58 AM
Cool

Originally Posted by moe
Anyone up for last weekend drive before salt piles up the danger on our rears sliding out from under us?

I just got my invisicord today, gonna need to install it soon at a meet.
well when i come back that would be cool. after all i'll be leaving the country to Bahrain on jan 3rd for the next 12 months So i'd love to do a little something something before i roll out

Old 12-02-2006, 02:53 PM

by the time juan gets back from the cheese state, i wont be driving my car most likly, no way am i getting salt damage to my under carrage, i hate that salt **** grrr

anyways i feel u matt, i do mine every weekend to keep her up and once a month i do a full over all

Old 12-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Cool

well in case anyone gives a damn i made it. 15hr drive non stop. and much to my amazment no snow. I dont' know how but missed it all together. its cols as hell out here. 16 degrees. I washed my **** today and the water froze instantly on my car. lol well i'll do some photot ops later this week and post up pix

Attached Thumbnails Snow in the Forecast! (Boston area)-9984re2.jpg  
Old 12-03-2006, 11:45 PM
Brian
Originally Posted by Juan-g35
well in case anyone gives a damn i made it.
No we don't, but thanks for telling us.

Originally Posted by Juan-g35
15hr drive non stop. and much to my amazment no snow. I dont' know how but missed it all together. its cols as hell out here. 16 degrees. I washed my **** today and the water froze instantly on my car. lol well i'll do some photot ops later this week and post up pix
Please spare us. I really don't need to see pics of you washing your d*ck outside, presumably with a hose, and having water freeze all over your car.

Old 12-04-2006, 06:55 AM
LOLOLOLOL, you set yourself up for that one Juan, sorry dude!

Old 12-04-2006, 11:23 AM

well let me put my 2 cents in, cause ik ur all waiting for it,

mr juan, happy u made it safy, but we got our own snow and cold over here, thx for letting us know the weather in the midwest, but as for me i dont give a dam lol

Old 12-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Originally Posted by AthensBlueG
No we don't, but thanks for telling us.

Please spare us. I really don't need to see pics of you washing your d*ck outside, presumably with a hose, and having water freeze all over your car.
lmao!!!

Old 12-06-2006, 12:58 AM
Originally Posted by Scootch
well let me put my 2 cents in, cause ik ur all waiting for it,

mr juan, happy u made it safy, but we got our own snow and cold over here, thx for letting us know the weather in the midwest, but as for me i dont give a dam lol
you get the straight face and a penny back

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Snow in the Forecast! (Boston area)