NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, etc.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Brian
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The only problem is that driving conditions SUCK right now. There is so much salt on the road, it's like a duststorm in the wild wild west. Yuck. My car looks like crap and their's no point to washing it until some rain washes this salt off the roads.

Old 01-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well I'm headed down to CT this weekend for some off road action, I'm just watching but if I see any other Gs i'll say hi. If your in the are stop on by it's free to watch.

I'm assuming it's off road, but if its paved and there is no snow I may just run the G.

Oh yeah a link would help.

http://ner.org/rally/rx/07/index.htm

EDIT: Oh well I guess you have to pre-register for this one. So I'll just be watching and no participating.

Old 01-24-2007, 09:10 PM
Former Sponsor

yes i agree, it is a little messy out rite now but we could plan something for a few weeks from now and hopefully the roads will be a bit better. i think the important thing is to set a date and location so we can all meet atleast to chill and just have a good time.. what do you all think?

Old 01-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, like i said im down for it, but currently the G is off the road until the weather breaks, so if we set something up lets say April/May thatd be great then we are all guaranteed to have absolutly no salt on the roads, and my car will be back on the road, i think itd be a great pic to have a mess of G's all lined up w/ all the different yr's. looking forward to doing this.. i once had a meet w/ some cougars when i owned my 99 and a few of us met in Newport RI and just hung around took pics and drove, we turned some serious heads, which was really cool....

Old 01-26-2007, 08:12 AM
Former Sponsor

Newport R.I is a hella sick place.. we should all meet around the CT, RI border and drive into Newport for a day of chillin at the beach and bars at night.. that sounds fun as hell. Im up to get together whenever as long as its not 2 degrees outside.. lol..