NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

This is it.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Scootch
be safedog, read ur myspace and pm, i need ur addy and stuff and ur car is comign along, once we get the payment we will be rocking and rolling non stop
yup

Old 01-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Brian
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Juan, send back some donkey **** for Scootch. I forgot to tell you before we left TGIF that he wanted me to ask you for videos like this one...
http://www.fucd.com/index.php?link=1030

Old 01-11-2007, 04:29 PM

OMG roflmao, now thats some funny $hit

Old 01-12-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by AthensBlueG
Juan, send back some donkey **** for Scootch. I forgot to tell you before we left TGIF that he wanted me to ask you for videos like this one...
http://www.fucd.com/index.php?link=1030

what the duce?!

Old 01-23-2007, 04:32 AM
Question update

I miss my G!!! So whats been goin on in NE since i left? I heard about what happened to mr hitekg lmao!!! Hey sorry about yalls pawtucket patriots ha ha, I guess it was the colts time to shine. Don't worry though the bears will take care of them. Anyways, Bahrain is cool so far. Everyone is rollin in new lexus gs 300's and range rovers out here. I've seen about 4 Z'z and 1 G coupe so far. sadly to say i haven't been able to escape ricer *** hondas, yup they have them out here! corvettes and mustanges are big out here. Its crazy when you see a clean *** 07 vette and two dudes with towels on thier heads sittin it. just looks weird. I'm like, they hate americans but love some american muscle! go figure.

Old 01-29-2007, 04:34 PM
Brian
Nothing much has been going on over here. Do you have a camera over there? I'd love to see some pics if you have anything interesting to show us. I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
my coworker was in iraq serving for a while and those videos i must say -- is very touching and it really puts a lot of pressure into someone emotionally and physically. best of luck to you juan

Old 01-30-2007, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by da mayor
my coworker was in iraq serving for a while and those videos i must say -- is very touching and it really puts a lot of pressure into someone emotionally and physically. best of luck to you juan
thank ya thank ya. these ****es out here are goin crazy!!! oh godm some freakin two week long holiday where they basically scalp themselves and run around the streets slappin thier heads makin it bleed more. that and any americans walkin on their blocks....curtains. its liek bein a Crip in an all Blood 'hood. same concept.

Originally Posted by AthensBlueG
Nothing much has been going on over here. Do you have a camera over there? I'd love to see some pics if you have anything interesting to show us. I'm glad to hear you're doing well.
Well i have a nice *** camara phone now. lol picked up the motorazr v3x so i'll snap some stuff with it. I got on already of the sole athens blue & sand coupe

Old 01-30-2007, 12:52 PM

OoOo Juan, I got ur qoute ill be emailing it to u tonight with all the break down, and when will u be sending that down payment,

u even working yet, as we know from ur work skills over here, ur prob just sitting in the sun all day playing with ur new turbin

ps.. got some new members, =0) and dont worry abt ur car, i didnt crash it to bad, it will be back to new onc eu get back lmao JK, i dont even think it went 1 mile syet, just ina nd our of the dhop daily,

we also got another 350z as well as francis 350z coming in soon, his kit is already here and urs in on its way

Joe

and did i miss something what happened to Hi Tech G

Last edited by Scootch; 01-30-2007 at 12:54 PM.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:35 PM
Brian
Originally Posted by da mayor
What videos? This one? http://www.fucd.com/index.php?link=1030
You find that touching? LOL

Old 01-31-2007, 02:43 AM
Originally Posted by Scootch
OoOo Juan, I got ur qoute ill be emailing it to u tonight with all the break down, and when will u be sending that down payment,

u even working yet, as we know from ur work skills over here, ur prob just sitting in the sun all day playing with ur new turbin

ps.. got some new members, =0) and dont worry abt ur car, i didnt crash it to bad, it will be back to new onc eu get back lmao JK, i dont even think it went 1 mile syet, just ina nd our of the dhop daily,

we also got another 350z as well as francis 350z coming in soon, his kit is already here and urs in on its way

Joe

and did i miss something what happened to Hi Tech G
actually i havn't started workin yet. lol i've been stuck in training learning a bunch of crap i already knew.

can i get some pix, of the work yall have done already, if yall have done anything, basturds! anyways, email me my quote, i sent you the wrong zip code, so i'll have to give you the change asap.

I had 92851 miles on the dash, when i left, so don't think i won't know if yall are cruising in my ****. lol

as for mr Tek, lol i won't put his biz out on here. that was his prob the first time. ha ha just ask him, he might tell you

anyways, BRIAN, you're a sick ****. lol

Last edited by Juan-g35; 01-31-2007 at 02:50 AM.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:43 AM

all good i founfd ur qoute last night ill be sending it out tour yahoo soon also i think u can im me on my windows messenger if they let u havre messsengers over there haha

Old 01-31-2007, 10:53 AM
Old 01-31-2007, 11:32 AM

nice pix man

Old 02-01-2007, 06:17 AM
Originally Posted by Tarheel's G
I spent some time in Bahrain a couple years ago..place is ok. Here are a few pics....
great pix, i've seen most of those places already

bump

Last edited by Juan-g35; 02-06-2007 at 02:26 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: This is it.....