NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

**avoid Comm Ave.**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
**avoid Comm Ave.**

There's hitting Comm Ave hard today.. Maybe because it's a nice day..

Was driving back from the car wash in Brighton.. Saw a Boston Police car pulling over a turbo'd silver RSX.. So I was creeping slowly past them ~15mph. Next thing you know, he's waving me over. So I pulled over, shut the car off- threw the keys on the dash.

He started questioning me bout my plate and everything else.. Then gives me a ticket for not displaying my front plate!

35 bucks. Not sure if it goes on Insurance (most important thing).. I'll have to see who I can get to help me out..

Old 03-09-2007, 01:19 PM

wow thats juts messed up man

i think that might go on ur insurance matt, just like the tint and inspection stickers tickets do

i just hope they are not creepign around late night when me and the team rolls thru to the ally

good luck man and be safe

man now i think of it, i odnt even have hole sin my front bumper for a plate lo. im def going to pull it out if my closet tonight and put it under my seat just incase

Last edited by Scootch; 03-09-2007 at 01:51 PM.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by Down_Shift
There's hitting Comm Ave hard today.. Maybe because it's a nice day..

Was driving back from the car wash in Brighton.. Saw a Boston Police car pulling over a turbo'd silver RSX.. So I was creeping slowly past them ~15mph. Next thing you know, he's waving me over. So I pulled over, shut the car off- threw the keys on the dash.

He started questioning me bout my plate and everything else.. Then gives me a ticket for not displaying my front plate!

35 bucks. Not sure if it goes on Insurance (most important thing).. I'll have to see who I can get to help me out..

wow thats ****ed up major. sorry to hear that. stupid police!

Old 03-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Brian
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matt, no front plate is considered a moving violation, I've asked my co-worker who used to be both a city cop and a state trooper. It's going to ding your insurance. Sorry bro!!!

Thanks for the heads up about Comm Ave...I'll add that to the list of dangerous Boston streets to avoid...along with Brookline Ave where I got keyed.

Old 03-11-2007, 10:25 PM
Banned
that silver rsx with black rims is always in autohaus.. lol

comm ave is always hot.. they like to grab peepz with exhaust and tints,, and they got the tint meters on them..

Old 03-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Brian
Avoid Beach Street in Chinatown too. My hood, which still hasn't been repaired from the first vandalism, got keyed AGAIN on Saturday night.

Old 03-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Banned
why da hell would you park in or around chinatown , get bumped scraped and side mirror torned off by noob as drivers and trucks.. hudson st is the worst.
stay off beacon street if you think cops are bad on comm ave. especailly after midnight. youre going to get bagged at 1 of like 3 speed traps on west bound side.

Old 03-12-2007, 12:57 AM
^^ I know bout Beacon. I have to drive down there alot because my friends are over there.. Seen that silver RSX on Beacon also! There's alot of motorcycle cops around that area standing around!

I actually found out I got backed into last night while washing my car.. Luckily my stuff is getting redone this spring break!

Killerlexus, where are you from? I've never seen you before.. and do you know the silver RSX I want to know what turbo he's running! (I had an RSX before too!)

Old 03-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
damn matt that sucks!

Everything is a friggen moving violation now...even an expired inspection gets you points!

Take it to court, and you can prob get it off. My friend has a 3-series and he got the same ticket. He ended up telling the judge he garaged it for the winter or something, and forgot to put it back on. Came in with pictures of the plate on, etc. Worth a shot!

Old 03-12-2007, 01:44 AM
Banned
i am on beacon street too.. there is 1 trap before the holiday inn, i after rod dee. and final trap before cleveland circle.. there is usually a trap a block before cleveland circle around 1-3 am on weekends.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
The silver RSX is running the Greddy Turbo kit. I saw it there when I was talking to Neema before he left for vacation.
Originally Posted by Down_Shift
^^ I know bout Beacon. I have to drive down there alot because my friends are over there.. Seen that silver RSX on Beacon also! There's alot of motorcycle cops around that area standing around!

I actually found out I got backed into last night while washing my car.. Luckily my stuff is getting redone this spring break!

Killerlexus, where are you from? I've never seen you before.. and do you know the silver RSX I want to know what turbo he's running! (I had an RSX before too!)

Old 04-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Banned
that shet blew up last year, thats why its always at neema's.

be very carefull when you drive on beacon and comm. spring is here and they are out in full force. if you got tints or an exhaust , you are cop bait for sure this year. especially in brookline, they trying to enforce muffler laws, because too many ricers with load exhaust. chance are when the snag you for you muffler or tint, they going to get you for ALTERED HIEGHT(cuz its lowered), clear lights and no front plate(if you got a kit, u prob dont have front plate).
brookline is no joke.. .. if you get your car broken into, they ACTUALLY FINGERPRINT, i dont think other police department does that, they just take a report and tell you to call your insurance.

Old 04-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Brookline is crazy with the laws. Thats why when my car has to go to the dealer I will be driving in througg Brighton. I would never drive my car through Brookline because the pull you over for anything. Last Spring I watched them bait the cross walk with a few pedestrians and if you didnt stop even though the llight was green and people were still walking out as if they owned the road you'd get a ticket. There even crackoing down on cell phone useage while driving and eating!

Old 04-08-2007, 04:44 PM
Brian
^^ I hate that. Get out of the road, idiot! If the light is green, and you're still in the crosswalk, START RUNNING.

Old 04-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Banned
$50 ticket for crosswallker.. and its a MOVING VIOLATION

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **avoid Comm Ave.**