NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

ROLL CALL - NISSAN/INFINITI DAY RACEWAY PARK JULY 7th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tnx fellas, nice day @ the track. Turned out to be a good G n Z event. The Maxi peeps chose not to come, their loss. Suprised to see as many G's that came out in relation to the Z's but it was all good.

Major Props to the Bean Town Boyz in the show and on the track. From the smiles on your faces it looked like it was worth the trip down to joisey, grats to the crew who made the trip. The final run of the bracket run with Diesel and Scootch was a very close run. Grats to both getting to the bracket finals.

Props to Vinny Ten (VTR) and his crew for the grub and more important, that big a$$ tent to get some shade and breeze from time to time. I guess Kenny didn't see the tent.... LOL Dude, do you know the word sunscreen, knew you were gonna be feeling it when the sun went down, hope your pain is minimal bro.

Loved hearing all the war stories after rolling down the lanes, explaining why their times weren't what they hoped to be, missed this and that, forgot to turn off/on this or that, yeah you too Jules....lol. Maybe an informal get together in Oct when the temps are cooler and and peeps can get more serious about their times etc.

Diesel - Did I see a 4 sale sign in the rear window on your last run. As for the close loss, look at it this way, you did advance from the second round from the last time, you just got beat by a rookie...lol

Lisa - nice runs even though you where rolling a led sled this time around. Who drove home, you or winston

Coupin - Gotta get that garage queen down the lanes man. No biggie if it gets alittle track dirt on it, soap and water works well. Be like Nike Man... just dewit bro.

Gio - No, it was not the nail in the tire. Your ride is just sloooow bro.. j/k. BTW who was that mystery driver in your whip running against Jules. Had some nice baggy pants on him.... lol

Great seeing the 'old heads' and meeting many new peeps.

Scootch - Sorry but I didn't remember all the names from you group but it was nice meeting and spending the day with all of you.

KG - Get a freakin Navi in that G, you won't have Cowboy around all the time. Atleast you made it before the sun went down... lol

Pearl - You'll just have to be patient with pics and vids. Nothing stopped you from rolling up and saying hi. BTW I think we did see your old ride there ? Did you leave an old **** vid under the seat? We pushed the seats forward popped the cd in and watched alittle **** on the rear screens.... tnx bro.... lol

I'll hoist some quick raw video of some runs for starters, the rest will follow.

Old 07-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
Where are all the pics of this event? I heard my old G was there?!
I did see a IP coupe there with fenders and a kit on it....I was running around all day helping Vinny Ten out and taking shots. all my vids and pics will be posted tomorrow. its a nice day out spending it out with the wife.

I hope the turnout from yesterday will be better when we have VTRs grand opening

Old 07-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by da mayor
I did see a IP coupe there with fenders and a kit on it....I was running around all day helping Vinny Ten out and taking shots. all my vids and pics will be posted tomorrow. its a nice day out spending it out with the wife.

I hope the turnout from yesterday will be better when we have VTRs grand opening
Don't worry you will see me there when that time comes

Originally Posted by O NO
Gio - No, it was not the nail in the tire. Your ride is just sloooow bro.. j/k. BTW who was that mystery driver in your whip running against Jules. Had some nice baggy pants on him.... lol
Don't blame the car.
Blame the driver.
I'm just not used to 1/4.
Give me autox or road course all day long and then we can talk ^_^

But kenny brought out a good time I know the car has more for better times

Last edited by Glex25; 07-08-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pearl - You'll just have to be patient with pics and vids. Nothing stopped you from rolling up and saying hi. BTW I think we did see your old ride there ? Did you leave an old **** vid under the seat? We pushed the seats forward popped the cd in and watched alittle **** on the rear screens.... tnx bro.... lol
Neil, actually 5000 single girls at the shore stopped me from spending my 4th of July weekend at the track!!! LMAO

Ill be patient for the pics...but you better FedEx me that video you found...ive been lookin for that!

Old 07-08-2007, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Diesel1
Scoooooooootch....Ummmmmmmm Who got second? I believe I was the gracious host to the beantown peeps and let ya win the bracket race by keeping my VDC on. I think you got a lil too much sun yesterday. JK JK LOL

Definitely good meeting you guys yesterday and you guys def have braggin rights for bringing so many peeps down from MASS. Many other clubs can't roll as deep when tolls are involved let alone a 4-5 hour drive!

As for 2nd, Diesel1 is spelled........ D.....I....E......S.....E....L....1

LMAO

Great meeting guys!

Big thanks to Neil for working with ETOWN and all the red tape getting this off the ground and of course Vinny Ten for sponsoring! It's great to have support from the big names in the industry and Vinny is a great guy!

Good seeing Todd, Gio, John, David, Neal x 2, Lisa, Shelah, and a bunch of other old timers!

Now MONIQUE is gonna get ready for sale (*wipes tear*) and soon an FJ will replace her!

Here are my Pix and some others i downloaded, ENJOY

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Nis-Inf%20Day/

OoO Snap Scootch in the close lane, Diesel1 in the far lane.....Raceway Park Englishtown,Nj NA Bracket Finals

Last edited by Scootch; 07-08-2007 at 09:54 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:51 PM

Lisa - nice runs even though you where rolling a led sled this time around. Who drove home, you or winston
LOL, thank you neil! Next time it better run better. Who knows if I will even still have it by the next event. I am definitely getting that G37 once Kenny gets me prices! Winston was supposed to drive home, but Todd and John wore him out all day so he passed out cold for the rest of the night...What did you guys do to him? Watch that missing **** video? j/k

It was great seeing everyone again. All the old heads and meeting the new guys! Scootch, congrats on your win. I am glad you guys made it down. I will let you know when I am back up in your area again.

Todd & John - Thank you so much for watching Winston for me while I ran the Lead Sled down the track. I owe you both one.

Anyone have any pics of my truck? I brought the camera but didn't take a single pic.

Can't wait for the next event. Post up the pics!!!

Old 07-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
Ill be patient for the pics...but you better FedEx me that video you found...ive been lookin for that!
I have confiscated it... You know what they say about "Finders Keepers"

Old 07-08-2007, 10:03 PM
don't worry Pearl... it wasn't that good... midget **** just doesn't do it for me like it used to... they did look bigger on the 7" wide screen...

Old 07-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by dan61177
I have confiscated it... You know what they say about "Finders Keepers"
hahahaha...fair enough

Old 07-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by infiniti4life
don't worry Pearl... it wasn't that good... midget **** just doesn't do it for me like it used to... they did look bigger on the 7" wide screen...
i knew the comments would start rollin in lol

Old 07-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Hey pearl if you can't wait.
I u/l a few pics and Vids that my friend recorded.
Mostly of my runs though

Old 07-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by G35Girlie
LOL, thank you neil! Next time it better run better. Who knows if I will even still have it by the next event. I am definitely getting that G37 once Kenny gets me prices! Winston was supposed to drive home, but Todd and John wore him out all day so he passed out cold for the rest of the night...What did you guys do to him? Watch that missing **** video? j/k

It was great seeing everyone again. All the old heads and meeting the new guys! Scootch, congrats on your win. I am glad you guys made it down. I will let you know when I am back up in your area again.

Todd & John - Thank you so much for watching Winston for me while I ran the Lead Sled down the track. I owe you both one.

Anyone have any pics of my truck? I brought the camera but didn't take a single pic.

Can't wait for the next event. Post up the pics!!!
Phunny thing you should ask.....no pics but a vid of you strolling (key word - strolling, literately.... lol) down the lane.

I think John and Todd are taking a don't ask don't tell stance about what knocked winston out..... I do have a short clip of winston and todd bonding with some quality time.....

Against my better judgement Lisa, here's a vid of ur a$$ going down the lanes....Note To Everyone Else.... close ur eyes when the clock comes up.... j/k.

<embed style="width:350px; height:300px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-903097997606162632&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

DREW and NEAL

<embed style="width:350px; height:300px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1844399252616298341&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

FINAL BRACKET RUN....... DREW n SCOOTCH

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://vid28.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid28.photobucket.com/albums/c211/g35_DRIVER/RACEWAY%20PARK%207%207%2007/finalrunbracket.flv"></embed>

I have alot more of the runs, I'll get em up later.

Last edited by O NO; 07-08-2007 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
I hope we can get a nice meet when I get my car this week. I'm hurting with me burned....its going to hurt more with my suit on for work. it really was good times yesterday... I can't wait to see glexie`s car when we go auto-x....that car has a lot of potential.

Old 07-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Hey guys,
Sorry a little late, but better late then never. I amd glad I got to see some of you run and the motorcycles too...that was a nice plus. Good to see some of the "old crew" again. What happened to SPEED, PHILLY_G35? I know I was late, but I don't think ya showed up?

Nice videos...great job Neil...thanks for taking care of things. Hope to see you guys soon.

Drew, would love your car, but things don't look good with the FX. (in terms of getting rid of it...unless Kenny can do some magic)

Next time I know I can ride the bike down and I won't get lost. Thanks Cowboy for the directions.

Old 07-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Phunny thing you should ask.....no pics but a vid of you strolling (key word - strolling, literately.... lol) down the lane.

I think John and Todd are taking a don't ask don't tell stance about what knocked winston out..... I do have a short clip of winston and todd bonding with some quality time.....

Against my better judgement Lisa, here's a vid of ur a$$ going down the lanes....Note To Everyone Else.... close ur eyes when the clock comes up.... j/k.

<embed style="width:350px; height:300px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-903097997606162632&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

DREW and NEAL

<embed style="width:350px; height:300px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1844399252616298341&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

FINAL BRACKET RUN....... DREW n SCOOTCH

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://vid28.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid28.photobucket.com/albums/c211/g35_DRIVER/RACEWAY%20PARK%207%207%2007/finalrunbracket.flv"></embed>

I have alot more of the runs, I'll get em up later.
LMAO!! That's not fair!!! I did that whole run in 1st gear!!! Well I know rev limiter works now. heheh

Where is the run of me and Drew? That one is what I want to see!! I KILLED him off the line. .02 reaction

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ROLL CALL - NISSAN/INFINITI DAY RACEWAY PARK JULY 7th