NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

lynne's Infiniti - Bloomfield, NJ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2007 | 11:39 PM
|
G35 Coupe
Thumbs down lynne's Infiniti - Bloomfield, NJ

I can not emphasize how much of a pain in the *** the service at Lynne's Infiniti has been so far. I honestly have not had a single pleasant service experience or even a single experience where the problem was fixed upon the first visit. I mean I've been there about 4 times, usually for simple stuff and every single time I had to come back again for the same thing because the service was either done incorrectly or the problem appeared again.
Most recently my passenger side window stopped working , so of course they choose to simply "adjust / reprogram" it, only for the damn thing to stop working again 2 days later....this was after i mentioned to the service adviser that its most likely the regulator which needs to be replaced since this happened on the driver side window. Well needless to say I had to come back to get the damn thing taken care of again ...this time replaced.
So the time before that, a simple light bulb which went out in the parking light in the right headlight...I figure, its simple but its under warranty and i want some rattles taken care off. So I'm called back to pick up my car only to find out they couldn't find the broken bulb....I had to point the @Q#$! thing out to the service rep...and of course they couldn't locate any rattles......GREAT ...had to make a second trip to get the bulb taken care of and of course rattle was still there....Whatever
Ok so time before that was the drive side window....of course they screw it up and the window doesn't drop about a half inch when opened and its aligned....badly, you can see its sitting wrong in the door with your naked eye.....just pathetic attention to detail...if any.
Before that the sunroof keeps squeaking/creaking...idk how to describe it, just made an awful noise opennign and closing...of course that was fixed ....for about 1 day , afterwords it came back and i just never bother with it anymore knowing full well what i can expect from Lynne's. And altough multiple times I have asked for a rattle to be looked into, not a single one to date has been addressed....great, love this F@#$ place .
Well today I picked up my car, thank god they managed to pick up the window and as I'm waiting for my car I can hear a customer arguing with a sales rep and I honestly can't help but not be surprise.....I mean for crying out loud am I the only one that has never had a normal service/had something done right with this damn dealer. I don't even bother getting a loaner anymore, because every time its a pain in the *** for them to get it to you....why IDK, but i just don't care...enough cars in the household for me to live without a loaner. Anyways there's prob 1 or 2 more things I'm forgetting that I took the car in for and they of course ****ed up the first time, but these are the ones that linger most clearly in my memory.

Do yourself a favor and stay away...sry for the rant , but after dealing with these half-as$ ****** for 2 years...im just fed up.

Old 06-20-2007 | 12:29 AM
Yin-Yang and Life
Don't worry about the rant. It's good to get your feelings out and you're also helping us too. I've had really terrible issues with service with a company called Hypersonic (gaming computers and laptops) a few years back and I've learned that I will never go to them again (I wouldn't anyways since I build my own), so I know how you feel, well... sort of anyways. Maybe you should go to a different dealership? Cant you get Infiniti service from any dealership as long as you have an Infiniti vehicle?

I'm really sorry for your troubles. I do honestly hope that things get better for you. Do you like your car at least?

Old 06-20-2007 | 06:57 AM
I had the same window issue, I used to go to park ave in Englewood for all of my services. I would consider myself a good customer that pretty much did any recommendations they threw at me. One day my window motor went on me and my driver side window was stuck down and it was a Monday morning, I called in a panic because I didn't want to leave my car in the parking lot with my window half down while at work. I was told Friday is the earliest appointment, I let the lady know that my window is actually stuck down and if there was anything sooner, she puts me on hold for 10 minutes comes back and says no. So then I called Ramsey Infiniti on rt17, I have never taken my car here for service so they had every reason to blow me off, instead they gave me a Thursday appointment, I let them know the window is currently stuck all the way down and they said "ohh..I you can bring it by 3pm today we will take care of it" by 3:30 I realized I will never have to go to Park Ave again and have been at Ramsey ever since, you should give them a shot and say whats up to Bill for me

Old 06-20-2007 | 01:00 PM
not sure your distance, but salerno duane infinitii in denville and douglas infiniti in summit are both great. purchased / serviced cars with both and no complaints!

Old 06-20-2007 | 01:18 PM
Row2k don't scare me like that. I just purchased my 07 from Lynnes. I pray I don't have those issues when I bring it in for servicing in the future.

Old 06-20-2007 | 08:09 PM
ha thnx for the heads up, was looking to get my G from them. They never responded until 3 days after i called so i didnt go with them.

Old 06-21-2007 | 10:56 AM
Celwin, just to add another perspective to this - my father, my sister and myself have all used Lynnes, and we couldn't be happier. Row2k's story surprises me, because we've never had any similar situations with them.

Row2k, sorry you've had such bad experiences with them. You should write a letter of complaint to Lynnes, as well as Infiniti headquarters. Maybe they'll try to make it up to you with some freebies?

Old 07-26-2007 | 11:47 AM
ray catena in edison is also phenomenal...

Old 07-26-2007 | 01:27 PM
there's also circle down in eatontown - monmouth county

Old 07-26-2007 | 05:30 PM
Circle infiniti is great, always had quick and good service from them. I work right at the circuit city next to it (high roller, I know). One of my friends is a service writer there too, so if you need anything PM me.

Old 07-29-2007 | 11:09 PM
I also agree their service sux. I had some work done to the car and had to go back because they forgot to put parts back the way they are supposed to be. I have since been going to Circle Infiniti on rt 35. I think that place is the best service place I have ever been to. The service guys are very helpful and really try to help you out.

Old 07-30-2007 | 06:07 AM
I have been to Lynnes twice, and have not had any problems yet. Everytime i've been their they have always given me a loaner with out a problem as long as i request it before i actually show up to the dealership.

If you want another good dealership, I have 2 older counsins who also have infiniti cars and they always go to and swear by ray catenas infiniti dealership service in edison

Old 07-30-2007 | 08:49 AM
If Edison is too far for you, there's also the Ray Catena Infiniti in Bridgewater on 22East right near what use to be Difeo Lexus

My old neighbor use to preach to me how good Douglass Infiniti in Summit was to him. He somehow managed to get a G35 Loaner even though his I30 from what appears to be 1998ish was very old.

Old 07-30-2007 | 11:56 PM
anyone know of "mod friendly" dealerships in Jersey?

Old 09-11-2007 | 01:52 AM
Almost bought a car from Lynne's. They gave me the run around when I asked for my deposit back - took about 2 weeks for me to finally see my money again. I've heard good things about Ray Catena's service, but have heard they aren't mod friendly at all.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: lynne's Infiniti - Bloomfield, NJ