NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

If you ever need a car detailer in the NoVA area...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you ever need a car detailer in the NoVA area...

Then I highly recommend Chris at Refined Detailing (www.refineddetailing.com) in Ashburn, VA. As you can tell from the pictures in the following link, Chris is my definition of what a car detailer is supposed to do:

http://autopia.org/forum/click-brag/...e-47-pics.html

The G35C was at its worst looking when I brought it to Chris yesterday. Swirl marks anywhere and everywhere and he brought this car back to life by getting rid of them. Since I live in a high-rise condo complex and don't have the resources to detail the car myself, I've taken the car to three different "detail shops" in the area, and none of them could produce the results that Chris did.

You may pay more with Chris' service, but who cares? For me, car detailing should be as close to perfection as possible, so why pay less and not get the results that your car deserves??

Old 06-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how much was your coupe done for?
and how much on tipping for such a quality work as this.?

Last edited by NonAme; 06-24-2007 at 02:52 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
G35 Coupe "Sport Package"
Originally Posted by jimmyshaker
Then I highly recommend Chris at Refined Detailing (www.refineddetailing.com) in Ashburn, VA. As you can tell from the pictures in the following link, Chris is my definition of what a car detailer is supposed to do:

http://autopia.org/forum/click-brag/...e-47-pics.html

The G35C was at its worst looking when I brought it to Chris yesterday. Swirl marks anywhere and everywhere and he brought this car back to life by getting rid of them. Since I live in a high-rise condo complex and don't have the resources to detail the car myself, I've taken the car to three different "detail shops" in the area, and none of them could produce the results that Chris did.

You may pay more with Chris' service, but who cares? For me, car detailing should be as close to perfection as possible, so why pay less and not get the results that your car deserves??
Chris is semi-retired from detailing for new clients per his website. Can anyone recommend anyone else in MD/DC/NOVA area? I am located near Columbia. Thanks.