NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

The OFFICAL New England Spotted Thread "In & Around The Greater Boston"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 07:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike9
Spotted a red g35 coupe on 93 south in quincy about 9 last night...cf trunk, deep dish black rims?, red leds in the headlights...looked sick, anyone on here?
Sounds like you saw D&G35. Quincy area is his stomping grounds

Old 01-18-2011, 10:03 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by PSSSH
THat was me. Its not the TS hood. Its the VIS Slayer hood. Wasn't much else to see that day. Stock 17s with snow tires and an exhaust. Had to put all the goodies away for the winter
Yeah, I hate how the goodies go away for the winter

Old 01-18-2011, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by Shakuya88
Yeah, I hate how the goodies go away for the winter
yeah I agree. Nothing like having a complete body kit, turbo kit, rims and a custom exhaust sitting on the floor in your house to make you wish spring would come just a little quicker this year

Old 01-18-2011, 12:02 PM
haha his rides sweet, too bad i was in my work van haha

Old 01-18-2011, 12:04 PM
haha his rides sweet, too bad i was in my work van haha
yeah his ride is very sweet, and he's a good guy too. I'm sure you;ll get plenty of opportunities to see it up close if you attend the meets this summer on Friday nights

Old 01-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Yea im going to try to start going to them when they start back up again, it just sucks my G's just about bone stock right now -___-

Old 01-18-2011, 12:14 PM
Yea im going to try to start going to them when they start back up again, it just sucks my G's just about bone stock right now -___-
there's an easy fix for that...

send me a PM and lemme know what you need/want

P.S. everybody had to start somewhere. Sure anybody can buy a G35 already modded and show up to car meets and such and reap the attention of those in attendance when they didn't have a hand in how the car looks or performs. But its alot more gratifying to have a bone stock car, come up with your own vision for how you want the car to look and slowly carry out your plan until you reach your goal

If you need any help with the car don't hesitate to hit me up and I'll assist if I can. You'll find that the Boston area locals (Hi-tech_G35, ben0878, myself and a couple others) do the majority of the mods for the rest of the locals from parts installs to custom work. Depending on what you want done would dictate which one of us would be doing the work

See ya around

Old 01-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
yeah I agree. Nothing like having a complete body kit, turbo kit, rims and a custom exhaust sitting on the floor in your house to make you wish spring would come just a little quicker this year
Oh my, someone is going to have a fun spring

The weekend that I had my turbo kit sitting on my floor before I could install I would just sit there, stare, drool a little, then wish for the weekend to be over so I could start! I can't imagine waiting all winter It'll be worth it

Old 01-18-2011, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by Shakuya88
Oh my, someone is going to have a fun spring

The weekend that I had my turbo kit sitting on my floor before I could install I would just sit there, stare, drool a little, then wish for the weekend to be over so I could start! I can't imagine waiting all winter It'll be worth it
yeah I've gone thru a couple body kits over the past couple years, about 16 sets of wheels (couldnt make up my mind), and 3 different FI kits that I'd have lying around, I'd buy mods for them to make them better kits then for some reason change my mind just before installing them and start over again. But this kit is getting installed no matter what this year LOL

Old 01-18-2011, 07:03 PM
yeah I've gone thru a couple body kits over the past couple years, about 16 sets of wheels (couldnt make up my mind), and 3 different FI kits that I'd have lying around, I'd buy mods for them to make them better kits then for some reason change my mind just before installing them and start over again. But this kit is getting installed no matter what this year LOL
Hey listen money bags haha, if you cant make up your mind..just send them my way!

Old 01-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Hey listen money bags haha, if you cant make up your mind..just send them my way!
I'm FAR from money bags. Just had a short attention span when it came to the wheels I had on the car so I kept changing them up.

I'll add you to my distribution list for notification when I have mods for sale if you want

Old 01-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Good God! 16 sets of wheels! But I bet you have more headlights than your wheels! Haha. I've seen them piled up in your storage room... So what's the plan on your new headlights?

Mike9, your car is nice & clean just like mine! But if you want any help on mods, I will highly recomend you to PSSSH. I am sure he will help you out.

Old 01-18-2011, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by forzaG35
Mike9, your car is nice & clean just like mine! But if you want any help on mods, I will highly recomend you to PSSSH. I am sure he will help you out.
i'm actually buying an exhaust off him this weekend haha!

Old 01-19-2011, 12:14 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
i dont think it was D&G35. i believe he already put his car away for the winter.. and last time i checked, he didnt have a CF trunk.

Old 01-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by SPEED_DEMON
i dont think it was D&G35. i believe he already put his car away for the winter.. and last time i checked, he didnt have a CF trunk.
well the only two people with red coupes black wheels and red LEDs are gonna be Steve and Ramon. And Quincy is a little out of range for Ramon since he's usually out here in the Natick/Framingham area. Figured it was Steve simply cuz of the geography

either way I did both sets of headlights

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The OFFICAL New England Spotted Thread "In & Around The Greater Boston"