NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

The OFFICAL New England Spotted Thread "In & Around The Greater Boston"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 10:01 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by GSoccer24
Today, about noon - dark blue G35 coupe on Route 9 East passing Bernardi Toyota, had tint, drop, rims, maybe a billet grille?
That was prob me. Was in that area at the time, no billet grill though. Yay I finally probably got spotted! lol

Old 03-20-2011, 08:36 PM
moe
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Athens blue coupe on blk at Best buy framingham ma. Rays 19s, wingless, 07 tails etc

Old 03-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess my chances of getting spotted are going to drop significantly after I move to Holliston on the 1st. At least there are 2 other coupes in my new neighborhood besides mine. One is the tenant above me and the other is my next door neighbor LOL. Both have DG coupes for that matter

Old 03-21-2011, 11:31 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by PSSSH
I guess my chances of getting spotted are going to drop significantly after I move to Holliston on the 1st. At least there are 2 other coupes in my new neighborhood besides mine. One is the tenant above me and the other is my next door neighbor LOL. Both have DG coupes for that matter
Ehh. Im always keeping an eye out for other coupes. Sedans I have kinda given up on. They are always stock it seems. Lol. But im sure we'll end up spotting each other at some point.

Old 03-21-2011, 03:46 PM
moe
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yikes 3 coupes at one address, how will angry ex-gfs know which one to vandalize?? J/k hehe

Old 03-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by Shakuya88
Ehh. Im always keeping an eye out for other coupes. Sedans I have kinda given up on. They are always stock it seems. Lol. But im sure we'll end up spotting each other at some point.
yeah I've only seen a handful of hooked up sedans. Naughty240 has one, FutureGDriver HAD one til he got rid of it and now has a coupe and the others I've seen were when I judged a Nissan/Infiniti car show at OCC a couple summers ago with JZurita. Hooked up sedans seem to be far and in between. Oh and I almost forgot there's a kid with a pretty clean sedan with simply to impress if I remember correctly (could have been a different club)

Old 03-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by moe
Yikes 3 coupes at one address, how will angry ex-gfs know which one to vandalize?? J/k hehe
easy you give the angry ex-g/fs the wrong address LOL

you tell them you live at High-Tech's house that way he can let Mazi out on her before she gets the keys out of her purse

(Mazi is his blue nose pit thats about the size of a small bear. I swear he feeds that thing neighborhood children or something)

Old 03-21-2011, 04:59 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
^

Originally Posted by Shakuya88

Old 03-21-2011, 05:34 PM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
yeah I've only seen a handful of hooked up sedans. Hooked up sedans seem to be far and in between.
Eh eh em.....

Old 03-21-2011, 07:53 PM
I rest my case! You two are a pair of the far and in between. And I don't see you two all that often anymore either LOL

the last time I saw Farhan was when I did his headlights and tinted his tails. Aeson I saw a few mornings in a row on the way to work then he disappeared again. He's like the lochness monster... lots of "sightings" but hardly ever seen in person and the pics are always fuzzy LOL

Old 03-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
cuz i am on the other side of the city! ;-P

Old 03-21-2011, 08:28 PM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
Aeson I saw a few mornings in a row on the way to work then he disappeared again. He's like the lochness monster... lots of "sightings" but hardly ever seen in person and the pics are always fuzzy LOL
You suck!
My sad, pathetic life has me doing the same exact thing in the same exact place every single day... day in, day out.
For christ sake... the WWVB Time Signal transmitted from Colorado calibrates it's accuracy by checking the time I get off the pike each morning.
Sad, but true... same bat time, same bat channel.

Ya know, if you weren't late for work doing 90 mph through stand still traffic, you may see more of us.

Old 03-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by AesonVirus
You suck!
My sad, pathetic life has me doing the same exact thing in the same exact place every single day... day in, day out.
For christ sake... the WWVB Time Signal transmitted from Colorado calibrates it's accuracy by checking the time I get off the pike each morning.
Sad, but true... same bat time, same bat channel.

Ya know, if you weren't late for work doing 90 mph through stand still traffic, you may see more of us.

is it really MY fault if I'm the only one on the road that's willing to exercise more than half the range of motion on the speedometer needle?

You look around at who else is on the road and you'd be surprised at the stupid things people do behind the wheel of their cars in the morning. I've seen people reading the paper with it resting on the steering wheel, I saw a guy eating a bowl of cereal with 2 hands and chicks using the rear view mirror to apply makeup. And while some of you may not find this all that bad the part that makes it all messed up is none of this was taking place at a red light! These vehicles were in motion. The way I see it, if they were paying more attention to driving than having breakfast, catching up on the scores from the game last night and applying enough eyeliner to look like a raccoon they'd be driving a little faster

Old 03-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by djfarhan
cuz i am on the other side of the city! ;-P
excuses excuses LOL

Old 03-23-2011, 10:40 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Spotted a black coupe in southern new hampshire university parking lot this evening(reverse parked at most left section next to my buddy's g35 silver sedan). 6mt, stock Brembos, OEM/JP front lip spoiler with southern new hampshire university sticker on the driver's side. Anyone from here?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The OFFICAL New England Spotted Thread "In & Around The Greater Boston"