NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

HELP PLEASE!...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 12:41 PM
GSQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELP PLEASE!...

OK now please do not get mad at me for posting this... I need serious help. I am dumb when it comes to this, I want to change the inside lights of my Sedan to an LED. I want to change the map lights, the rear lights, the step lights, trunk light, and back up light oh and the license plate... now i know the information is in the manual but it just means gibberish to me. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me and tell me a good bulb to use i guess PIAA and what wattage and bulb type. THANKS so much to whoever helps me!!!

Old 03-12-2004, 12:14 AM
rca
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: HELP PLEASE!...

There are several posts in the FAQ/DIY forum about how to change various lights and what kinds of bulbs will work. There's not too many posts in that forum, so just browse through and you'll find them - the titles will be obvious.

Also, there is a post that is titled something like "The final answer" or "The final solution" either in the coupe forum here or on Freshalloy (I've read so many posts on the various forums that my memory is failing me). That post has a lot of discussion about replacing various lights. I have the link to it bookmarked on a diff. computer, I'll edit to add the link when I get a chance.

hope this helps,
-rca

2004 5AT Coupe | Blue-Graphite | Prem-Sport-Aero | NAV, in Boston?!? Yea Right, Guy