NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

try to steal the G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
try to steal the G

to all the G owners beaware of car robbers they have been stealing a lot of G's they tryed to steal mine just make sure u keep the G safe.

Old 02-22-2004, 04:14 PM
BEYOND HELP

Re: try to steal the G

Where are you located ??

<font color=red>--------------------------------------------------------</font color=red>
<font color=blue> G35C Twl Blue /Willow 5at Prem Splash Wood More 2 come </font color=blue>

Old 02-22-2004, 07:02 PM

Im in NY and I saw a G on a flatbed about 3 weeks ago with no rims or headlight.[img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2004, 11:22 PM
BEYOND HELP

Where in Queens, I just moved to Auburndale.

<font color=red>--------------------------------------------------------</font color=red>
<font color=blue> G35C Twl Blue /Willow 5at Prem Splash Wood More 2 come </font color=blue>

Old 02-23-2004, 12:27 AM
G SQUAD

Blue, what borough was this?

Old 02-23-2004, 11:37 AM

Whoops, didn't mean NYC. I saw it in lower Westchester, I forgot what city I was in.

Old 02-23-2004, 10:46 PM

damn guys, you're scaring me like crazy here.

Just today, leaving grocery store ~6 pm, and I walk towards my car (in the back of the parking lot of course).

I then realize that I have no idea where my car is, cause it's dark and I'm forgetful like that, so I hit the "lock" button, hoping to hear the noise. I hear it alright, but then I see a flatbed pickup truck driving off.

I wasn't really paying attention, so I don't know if the truck was right near my car, or even if it was stopped. Just that it was moving rather fast in a parking lot, somewhat near my car.

I ditched my groceries, ran towards my car, turned it on (to get ready for a chase), got back out and quickly inspected for damage... fortunately all was well.

While I was walking around the car frantically inspecting for damage, some old lady with her brand new TL 2 spots down from mine comments on how it's such a beautiful car.

Damnit, so beautiful that people with flatbed trucks are trying to steal it...

oh well... still better than driving a crap car that no one wants.

Either way... all of this talk has definately made me decide to either invest in just the shock sensor mentioned in the FAQ/DIY that redwillow talks about, or get one of those crazy good alarms (compustar likely).

Twlight blue/Willow 6mt.
It's here

Old 02-29-2004, 03:01 PM
GSQUAD

Well then lets talk about my situation. almost a month ago I was at work and I park my G in a parking lot across the street that is located behind the stores. Let me remind you that that parking lot is active 24/7. So I went to work around 3 and a girl comes into the shop around 5 and asks me if I have the white Infiniti and she goes someone just broke into it. I go running hysterical to it and I see people from the stores located near it outside just surrounding my car. The whole passenger side window was busted out, glass shattered all over my seats which were totally ripped and the panel was all scratched from whatever tool they used to get in. I found it funny how 1.) they didnt take a damn thing 2.) my doors were still locked and 3.) the factory alarm didn't go off or so say they people who were near by. Lets just say damage was around $3500. I know they were looking for something because everything was moved around and what not. Obviously someone must have seen them or something happened for this person to run so quick and not take a damn thing. This caused me alot of frustration. Now I feel violated knowing the fact someone else was in my car snooping in my belongings who I dont even know!

Old 02-29-2004, 04:45 PM

It's a shame. You can't prevent a professional but these half a$$es cause you more grief. Makes me start to consider another alarm.

2K4 G35x/Brilliant Silver/Graphite/Premium/Wood
Stillen Hi-Flow/ Z tube/ Ground Kit

Old 02-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Best alarm system out there.....9mm hollow points....16 of them in a clip.....hehehe[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]
seriously....It's sad to hear all the stories regarding vandalism/theft to our cars.....the more sophisticated the alarm....the more areas to get around them....the pros seem to stay one step ahead of the alarm manufacturers....

I know it sounds sick....but along time ago some one had come up with a system that electrified the whole car.....I don't remember exactly how high the voltage was....but it was enough to keep ya far away from the car if you touched it...
I know the liablities for such a system would never merit its production....but I wish I could find some sort of deterrent that would not let anyone get within a foot of touching my car...
<font color=blue>2old4this</font color=blue>

04 cpe ivory pearl/willow/5at/prem/sport wheel pkg/clear corners/Piaa's

Old 02-29-2004, 07:38 PM

bebe70024
what area of the state did that happened to you....usually any place where there are stores they now have security patrolling around....

04 cpe ivory pearl/willow/5at/prem/sport wheel pkg/clear corners/Piaa's

Old 02-29-2004, 08:07 PM

Didn't they used to hang horse thieves in the Old West? Organize a posse, find the SOB, get a rope and find a tree.

2K4 G35x/Brilliant Silver/Graphite/Premium/Wood
Stillen Hi-Flow/ Z tube/ Ground Kit

Old 03-01-2004, 08:26 AM
GSQUAD

I live in New Jersey but supposebly where I keep my car parked there are "security cameras" . I dont believe it otherwise they would have been on this persons *** already. but people are around there 24/7 thats why I dont get how no one "saw" this person.

Old 03-05-2004, 06:52 PM

Lost my rear wheel yesterday. Found the car jacked up with one wheel missing. Broke off the lock, dumped in car and took off. This was done in daylight in my office PLot. Witnesses saw the hole thing... they thought the kid was changing the tire.... Nice!

Old 03-05-2004, 08:35 PM

You got to be kidding me!!!!! what a POS.....
Keep your eye out in the classifieds ....only person who would need your rim would be another G owner....that really s@cks...

I heard its not good to replace only one tire...you may have to go for a pair of rears so it doesn't mess with your driveability.

I had a blow out on a rear tire on my last car when they only had 12.000 miles on them...I just replaced the one tire...and when I rotated them to the front the car constantly pulled to the direction the new tire was on....the tire place told me that there is a good chance that would happen because of the different thread wear....

hope all works out for you.....and keep your eyes posted in the classified sections.....<font color=blue>2old4this</font color=blue>

04 cpe ivory pearl/willow/5at/prem/sport wheel pkg/clear corners/Piaa's/MTEC H4 Super White fog/highs

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: try to steal the G