NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

MIA - Gs first accident =*(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i did something similar......... it cost me $17 000 :S.... insurance covered it..... hope everything goes okay

Old 02-12-2008, 12:25 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ouch...

Old 02-26-2008, 07:12 AM
Well just update on what's going on with the G...it's been almost over a month now and the G is still in the shop . I was supposed to get it back last weekend but then Matt (Redi Rite Customs) just found another problem with the G. Looks like the d-sub frame was bent outta shape and so Matt needed to call the Insurance company again and get someone to come and take a look at it.

I've been driving the rental, still, and I'm starting to get bored of it....hahaha

I miss my baby. the INS didn't really give me much to do things with the car!!! stupid Commerece Ins. Well it should be done by this weekend...with some, not a lot, but some new things on it. Including a differencial swap! haha. U better be there Scootch!

Old 02-26-2008, 07:21 AM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
I know the feeling, you are soo close to getting your car and there is always something that comes up that delays things.

I hope everything works out and you get her soon, rentals get old FAST!

Old 02-26-2008, 07:25 AM
Yes they do. And my 30-day is up from the INS so now the rental is coming out of my pocket.

I just miss my car! haha

Old 02-26-2008, 07:47 AM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
Originally Posted by BLKG35Coupe
Well just update on what's going on with the G...it's been almost over a month now and the G is still in the shop . I was supposed to get it back last weekend but then Matt (Redi Rite Customs) just found another problem with the G. Looks like the d-sub frame was bent outta shape and so Matt needed to call the Insurance company again and get someone to come and take a look at it.

I've been driving the rental, still, and I'm starting to get bored of it....hahaha

I miss my baby. the INS didn't really give me much to do things with the car!!! stupid Commerece Ins. Well it should be done by this weekend...with some, not a lot, but some new things on it. Including a differencial swap! haha. U better be there Scootch!
Commerce is one of the best insurance companies and pays for just about anything. They took great care of my every time. This is begining to look like another customer hosed by Redi Rite They're trying to squeeze every penny out of Commerce with supplamental appraisals and pocket it, while you wait

Old 02-26-2008, 10:41 AM
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts
[QUOTE=BLKG35Coupe]Yes they do. And my 30-day is up from the INS so now the rental is coming out of my pocket.

I just miss my car! haha[/Quote

The shop eats that rental bill. Its not your fault he had to write a suppliment. Its his. You could always ask for extension from INS co.

Old 02-26-2008, 10:45 AM
I called the insurance and they said that its because it's not the insurance company's fault that the car is not completed so therefore they can't extend the rental.

As for the shop taking care of the rental bill, I talked to him about it, and he said that he would give me the shop rate? =(

Old 02-26-2008, 10:51 AM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
Originally Posted by BLKG35Coupe
I called the insurance and they said that its because it's not the insurance company's fault that the car is not completed so therefore they can't extend the rental.

As for the shop taking care of the rental bill, I talked to him about it, and he said that he would give me the shop rate? =(
That's BS. They couldn't get it fixed in A MONTH? Sounds like Juan all over again...

Tell them to stop trying to scam the insurance company, finish your car, and pay for the rental!!!

Old 02-26-2008, 02:21 PM
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts
If they care about their rep they would pay. My shop would always say "hurry up we are paying for the rental". I hope hes at least saving some of your deductable. But then again the bodyshop buisness in RI is cut throat

Old 02-26-2008, 02:23 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
^^this isn't the first time this body shop has done this

Old 02-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Exclamation damn

man at least ur ok man......

i hate to c dat happen to ur G....

Good luck

Old 03-05-2008, 07:30 AM
Final update on the G. I got her back yesterday and all is well except for my front tire. I got an 06 front bumper, a lip, and rear bumper. So she looks a little different now haha. The only problem I'm having right now is the front driver side tire. There is a bubble in it and it's causing the wheel to shake bad. Matt tried to get the INS to cover it but they won't...

So, I'm asking if there's anyone out there in the MASS area that has a tire for the 18" OEM wheels that they would like to give up or sell to me...haha I just wanna go OEM for now, save up and get a package deal on a new set of wheels!

If anyone wants to help a buddy out, holla! =) Thanks

IM: Genvy35
Phone: 978-844-4122

Thanks guys! Hope to see u all soon for meets and events!

Old 03-05-2008, 07:33 AM
Oh! And thanks to everyone for their help, opinions, and conern!

Esp, Matt at Redi Rite Customs. Even though it took a while the car came out looking nice! Thanks. Thanks SCOOTCH for helping a brotha out! haha

Wow...does it sound like I'm at an award show!?! hahaha. Thanks again to everyone!

Old 03-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Pictures???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MIA - Gs first accident =*(