NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

MIA - Gs first accident =*(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 08:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will get some up as soon as I can. The weather is crap right now so I don't really feel like getting soaked and possibly sick... =)

haha but PICs will come soon!

Old 03-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by BLKG35Coupe
I will get some up as soon as I can. The weather is crap right now so I don't really feel like getting soaked and possibly sick... =)

haha but PICs will come soon!
Glad you got her back....can't wait to see the photos.

HOPEFULLY the issue with your tire can be a quick fix and not another costy repair.

Old 03-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Brian
Glad you've got the car back.

I hope you remember to LEAVE VDC ON when driving in the future!

Old 03-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by 617G
That's BS. They couldn't get it fixed in A MONTH? Sounds like Juan all over again...

Tell them to stop trying to scam the insurance company, finish your car, and pay for the rental!!!
Thanks not true I was there last week and Matt was running around to get this part ordered for him and overnighted at his own cost so he can fix his car ASAP. So I know for sure that Matt wasn't trying to keep his car because he was trying to scam him....

Old 03-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by BLKG35Coupe
Final update on the G. I got her back yesterday and all is well except for my front tire. I got an 06 front bumper, a lip, and rear bumper. So she looks a little different now haha. The only problem I'm having right now is the front driver side tire. There is a bubble in it and it's causing the wheel to shake bad. Matt tried to get the INS to cover it but they won't...

So, I'm asking if there's anyone out there in the MASS area that has a tire for the 18" OEM wheels that they would like to give up or sell to me...haha I just wanna go OEM for now, save up and get a package deal on a new set of wheels!

If anyone wants to help a buddy out, holla! =) Thanks

IM: Genvy35
Phone: 978-844-4122

Thanks guys! Hope to see u all soon for meets and events!
Two things, you need to change your Sig now and I have four OEM tires for sale... Only used from August (when I bought the car) until November when I put my snow tires on. Let me know if you still need tires.

Old 03-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by TheDude
Thanks not true I was there last week and Matt was running around to get this part ordered for him and overnighted at his own cost so he can fix his car ASAP. So I know for sure that Matt wasn't trying to keep his car because he was trying to scam him....
Matt def wasn't trying to scam me. It's understandable...the shop was really busy. Its ok tho Matt took his time and did things properly. So I don't mind.

Well the weather cleared up so that should give me a chance to clean up the car a bit since the rain messed up the detail Matt did for me, and I should have pics up later tonight or tom morning.

TheDude...yes I still need tires. How much are u willing to part them for?