NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Getting a speeding ticket on a hardship license in MA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ChickFlynByU
Seriously!!! When you have a sports car and your younger, its bound to happen, especially if you have any mods at all....Its stupid.

IDK I can empathize with Driftu, I guess some ppl just cant drive slow...No matter how many tickets or reckless driving charges I get.... just doesnt phase me when a bitch *** mustang pulls up next to me starting ****.....

I am 19 years old. I have been driving for 3 years. I have never gotten a moving violation in my life. The one ticket I got was for tint. Yea sometimes i want to drive fast and sometimes i want to race but I use this thing called my brain and dont. Thats what the race track is for. I have no sympathy for those who think they are above the law and are willing to risk their life as well as everyone elses just to have a few minutes of fun.

It is not that people cant drive slow because they can. They just choose not too. But im not going to sit here and continue my little rant any further. Im not accusing Driftu of racing nor am I saying he is a bad person. My point is simply that everyone has a choice and based on the information provided the OP has not made the best of choices.

Old 01-25-2008, 07:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ZDriver12
...ur dads the sh*t and makes some dam good popcorn!

hahahaha

Old 01-25-2008, 08:43 PM
...ur dads the sh*t and makes some dam good popcorn!
+1 on the popcorn!!!!! PARTY SOON!!

Old 01-26-2008, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
Bring your lawyer bro. That is means for them to revoke your cinderella license. Massachusetts has the worst driving laws in my opinion being everything even not wearing your seatbelt is surchargeable. I had a case where I got pulled over for doing 65mph in a 55mph zone on 93N and switching lanes to avoid fvcking up my bumper becuase of a ladder in the road. When I went to court the b%tch of a magistrate saw I was near the 5 surcharables and reduced the lane violation to 50.00 (just as the @sshat state trooper says I should'nt be driving in the far left lane because it's a passing lane....then WTF are you supposed to switch between 2 lanes everytime you want to pass someone instead of just staying in that lane and driving with the flow of traffic ) and dismissed the speeding resulting in a 30 day suspension. I think that certain stuff should be looked at differntly. I'm pretty sure that if it was some middle aged person driving there Audi or BMW doing 85MPH with a pretty much spottless record after running their plates they would just keep it moving instead of ticketing them.
and that is why i am selling my Z . I like cops, but some of them are just a$$hats as you would say.

Old 01-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by ChickFlynByU
Seriously!!! When you have a sports car and your younger, its bound to happen, especially if you have any mods at all....Its stupid. For example, my dad was using my car when I was away in Vegas, of course he was fckin around with it....passes a cop doing 92 in a 40 (like whos dad does that lol)! Gets pulled over and the cop asks what he was doing going that fast, he said he was just testing the car out for his daughter, the cop LAUGHED and said, alright, well just slow down and lets him go....s*#t if that was me, i would of been f#@ked!!!!

IDK I can empathize with Driftu, I guess some ppl just cant drive slow...No matter how many tickets or reckless driving charges I get.... just doesnt phase me when a bitch *** mustang pulls up next to me starting ****.....

hell yea lol. When my first car was a honda accord 99, i was all into the rice world back 6 years ago, putting a big wing on it, vert doors, skyline tails, prelude turbo motor... candy apple red paint... yea... they had no reason to pull me over right? lol. Im not going to lie, i did speed, drove with no front plate, went through orange lights, and over time the tickets caught up to me. Sucks but what are you going to do, too late now.

O and that is why i am selling my Z. With the HKS exhaust like that... you just cant drive slow, maybe some people would be able to but my foot gets ancy! I just cant sit still, also with all these stupid mass drivers that dont know how to use dirrectionals and turn left from right lanes...yea... that kind of makes your blood pressure rise which makes me put my foot to the floor .

Anyone looking for a sick 04 black track Z?

Old 01-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by OMEGA46
+1 on the popcorn!!!!! PARTY SOON!!
HELL YEA! It was worth the ticket!!!

It was ALL worth the ticket!! lol...

Anyway, anyone wanna buy my Z so i can stop my speeding rampages?

Old 01-26-2008, 12:29 PM
and Zracer/Omega... it is that serious =P

Anyone know of a very good speeding ticket attorney in the boston/natick area?

Old 01-26-2008, 12:52 PM
I dont know where i can go with this.... but isnt it true that if you have bigger wheels on your car, your speed will actually be greater than what the speedometer shows?

Old 01-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Bigger wheels do increase speed. Or atleast that is what I have been told. But I am not 100% sure, someone correct me. But I have no idea if it would show on the spedometer. That is why you see golf carts with big tires, so they go a bit faster.

-AGThing1227

Old 01-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by DRIFTU
hell yea lol. When my first car was a honda accord 99, i was all into the rice world back 6 years ago, putting a big wing on it, vert doors, skyline tails, prelude turbo motor... candy apple red paint... yea... they had no reason to pull me over right? lol. Im not going to lie, i did speed, drove with no front plate, went through orange lights, and over time the tickets caught up to me. Sucks but what are you going to do, too late now.

O and that is why i am selling my Z. With the HKS exhaust like that... you just cant drive slow, maybe some people would be able to but my foot gets ancy! I just cant sit still, also with all these stupid mass drivers that dont know how to use dirrectionals and turn left from right lanes...yea... that kind of makes your blood pressure rise which makes me put my foot to the floor .

Anyone looking for a sick 04 black track Z?
dude, u willing to part it out? I want that HKS and your rims!

ps. its ZDriver not ZRacer (although I like Zracer )

Last edited by ZDriver12; 01-26-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:28 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Originally Posted by AGThing1227
Bigger wheels do increase speed. Or atleast that is what I have been told. But I am not 100% sure, someone correct me. But I have no idea if it would show on the speedometer. That is why you see golf carts with big tires, so they go a bit faster.

-AGThing1227
AGThing, guess what "Your Wrong!" Speed increases due to your right foot
/brain and has zero to do with wheel size. Unless you have the correct height
on your tire/wheel combo it will change the speedometer reading. My golf
cart has rather small tires (12") going fast isn't smart on the course either.

Old 01-26-2008, 07:09 PM
dude, u willing to part it out? I want that HKS

ps. its ZDriver not ZRacer (although I like Zracer )
dibs on the hood and brakes and hatch!!!!!!

I know two guys going to court for the same thing... The majority of the time highway posted speed limits are far lower then the general average speed that many, if not 95% drive above posted limits. Granted if your being a butt-monkey weaving in and out of traffic, ok, pull that moron over. If someone is doing 80-85MPH in the fast lane, keeping even space between cars, or for the most part on light traffic highways with 3 or more lanes and slow curves, with barely anyone around, **** off. How about enforcing the keep right law???? That the left lane is for PASSING. I believe that states should enforce extremely strict rules for highway use:

- KEEP RIGHT UNLESS PASSING
- KEEP FAR RIGHT IF TRAVELING BELOW AVERAGE SPEED OF TRAFFIC
- RAISE LEFT LANE SPEED MAX TO 85MPH (OR MORE DEPENDING ON AREA)
- RAISE/LOWER/REMOVE LEFT LANE LIMITS ON HIGHWAY BY WEATHER, CONSTRUCTION, TIME OF DAY
- DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF STATE POLICE PATROLS TO ENFORCE RULES
- LEFT LANE ONLY IF ABOVE 80MPH
- DOUBLE ALL VOLIATION FINES
- ENFORCE SAFER MINIMUMS FOR CAR INSPECTIONS (NO ****BOXS)
- TICKET LEFT LANE TRAFFIC BLOCKERS (THOSE WHO DONT MOVE)
- TICKET THOSE ABOVE EXACT SPEED LIMITS

Hmmm sound like a highway somewhere in the world?????

Old 01-26-2008, 07:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by StreetChase
1. Stop driving like an idiot and you wouldnt be in this situation

2. Your screwed...get a lawyer, squeeze your cheeks together, and hope for the best.
I agree and ..

3. Don't buy his car because he thought he was in fast and furious and riced it out everyday.

I hope you loose your license, your driving like an idiot and your the type of people I hate.

Old 01-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Nismo86
I agree and ..

3. Don't buy his car because he thought he was in fast and furious and riced it out everyday.

I hope you loose your license, your driving like an idiot and your the type of people I hate.

Whooaaaa who the hell are u buddy?!?

DRIFT is a very cool guy and a friend, he may have had made some mistakes in driving before, but this ticket was total BS.

So before coming in this thread and telling people that they "drive like idiots" and are "people you hate", as if you have driven perfectly your whole life??

Unless you have something productive to say

Last edited by ZDriver12; 01-26-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old 01-26-2008, 09:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Doesn't matter, people shouldn't drive like idiots.. I don't care if he's "cool" I'd say the same thing to friends I know. Of course I haven't driven perfectly my whole life, but I know when and where to speed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Getting a speeding ticket on a hardship license in MA