NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Getting a speeding ticket on a hardship license in MA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ZDriver12
Whooaaaa who the hell are u buddy?!?

DRIFT is a very cool guy and a friend, he may have had made some mistakes in driving before, but this ticket was total BS.

So before coming in this thread and telling people that they "drive like idiots" and are "people you hate", as if you have driven perfectly your whole life??

Unless you have something productive to say

+1 ticket was total BS. And what's with the **** block on buying his car?

Old 01-27-2008, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by OMEGA46
+1 ticket was total BS. And what's with the **** block on buying his car?
you talking to me.....you talkin to me?!!? - the rims are mine!

Old 01-27-2008, 01:11 PM
you talking to me.....you talkin to me?!!? - the rims are mine!
No NO NOOOO are YOU talking to ME!!!!

Old 01-27-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by OMEGA46
No NO NOOOO are YOU talking to ME!!!!

Old 01-27-2008, 08:20 PM
lmao

Old 01-28-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Nismo86
I agree and ..

3. Don't buy his car because he thought he was in fast and furious and riced it out everyday.

I hope you loose your license, your driving like an idiot and your the type of people I hate.

Who are you to say anything or assume anything? You don't even know me or what happened so why don't you take your 2 cents and leave.

I hate people like you, crap talking when they dont even know what happened or whats going on.

I was definitely ricing my car out just like fast and furious because I got pulled over going 86 on a 65 right? yea....that definitively means i was driving like an idiot, yea.

You should be stripped of your Z for being so stupid

take that

Old 01-29-2008, 08:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Drift-Off ---> LAWL

Old 01-29-2008, 09:05 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
And this is the type of attitude that has put you in the position you are in. You're on a hardship license and you're going 21mph over the speed limit...are you an idiot??? It doesn't matter if everyone around was going the same speed.

They gave you a chance and you fvcked it up. Is it really that hard to go the speed limit? I hope you have access to public transportation because I don't think the state is going to let you drive again any time soon.

Originally Posted by DRIFTU
Who are you to say anything or assume anything? You don't even know me or what happened so why don't you take your 2 cents and leave.

I hate people like you, crap talking when they dont even know what happened or whats going on.

I was definitely ricing my car out just like fast and furious because I got pulled over going 86 on a 65 right? yea....that definitively means i was driving like an idiot, yea.

You should be stripped of your Z for being so stupid

take that

Old 01-30-2008, 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by 617G
And this is the type of attitude that has put you in the position you are in. You're on a hardship license and you're going 21mph over the speed limit...are you an idiot??? It doesn't matter if everyone around was going the same speed.

They gave you a chance and you fvcked it up. Is it really that hard to go the speed limit? I hope you have access to public transportation because I don't think the state is going to let you drive again any time soon.

You obviously dont know what happened either. We were driving back from the RI meet, I was following 2 Z members on the pike. I had no idea where i was and didnt want to lose them. We were in the fast lane driving safely. There was not much traffic. The staty was sitting right after a hill so we had no chance of slowing down. Im sorry I dont drive with my eyes on my speedometer. I drive at a speed that I am comfortable with, i guess im comfortable driving faster then the speed limit. Its sad because if we all had different cars, non-sports cars, i doubt we would have all been pulled over. We were going with the flow of traffic. Thank you

O and yes it does matter if everyone was going the same speed, because that just proves the cop picked the hooked up Z over everyone else. DISCRIMINATION!!!

And by the way, i just got back from the Boston registry and this is my 1st ticket in over 2 years and they said if i am convicted, they will NOT suspend or take away my hardship license.

time for some...

Old 01-30-2008, 07:49 AM
/\/\/\/\

That's good news!

But you have to admit...your friends should of known that you couldn't drive way over the speed limit (21 over is a lot...now 5-10...) and kept it around 70-75...especially if they knew that you had no clue where you were going (time to invest in a GPS system...I don't leave home without it). But I'm glad that they won't take your hardship license away even if you do get convicted.

Drive slow and safe.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:49 AM
You obviously dont know what happened either. We were driving back from the RI meet, I was following 2 Z members on the pike. I had no idea where i was and didnt want to lose them. We were in the fast lane driving safely. There was not much traffic. The staty was sitting right after a hill so we had no chance of slowing down. Im sorry I dont drive with my eyes on my speedometer. I drive at a speed that I am comfortable with, i guess im comfortable driving faster then the speed limit. Its sad because if we all had different cars, non-sports cars, i doubt we would have all been pulled over. We were going with the flow of traffic. Thank you

O and yes it does matter if everyone was going the same speed, because that just proves the cop picked the hooked up Z over everyone else. DISCRIMINATION!!!

And by the way, i just got back from the Boston registry and this is my 1st ticket in over 2 years and they said if i am convicted, they will NOT suspend or take away my hardship license.

time for some...
Looks like the parts war is over Omega

Great news DRIFT

Old 01-30-2008, 09:40 AM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
Congrats! That's good news

But, you're still trying to justify your 21mph over. One day you will understand that speeding is speeding, even if it's 10mph over the speed limit. It doesn't matter if you're in the fast lane or not; cops WILL pull you over. I just hope that you've learned your lesson from your previous 12 tickets

time for some...

Old 01-30-2008, 04:13 PM
Looks like the parts war is over Omega

Great news DRIFT

Whoohooo!!! my car is still going though muahahaaa ill get another one or something better. Have to take advantage of the real estate market!!!!! EVERYONE SELLS YOUR Z's and G's and invest!

Check out my Z here ... remember... bid high and buy!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissa...em150210355515

617G... correct me if Im wrong but i believe your G squeezed into one of my pictures!

Old 01-30-2008, 05:20 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
no reserve? brave man...

Yes, that's my G...I'll let it slide

Old 01-30-2008, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by 617G
no reserve? brave man...

Yes, that's my G...I'll let it slide

Brave... i have poop coming out of my pant leg... lol

I think ill get what i want for it though, once i removed the reserve i got 2k views and 60 watchers within like 2 days so i think they will be fighting for it... and I could use all the cash i can get right now, turn it into more cash

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Getting a speeding ticket on a hardship license in MA