NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

ATTENTION: NE G ENTHUSIASTS: UConn Car Club Spring Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 05:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bokja
that sounds good, for me the 10th would work out better ..+1 for volleyball but we need to find a place with a net set up lol
I have an AGP volleyball setup i could bring..

Place and date are the main questions..

Old 04-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ct350g
and I can grill up some steaks, sausages, burgers etc... and whatever else everyone wants
i want Matt to cook me a sausage!

Larr, not sure if your doin up the run but don't wanna run into that weekend which i think is the 15th so nevermind that...

Originally Posted by 888_G35
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 2930372" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2>How about Saturday May 10th or the 17th? We should find a good park where we can grill, chill and setup volleyball nets or a wiffle ball game.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 04:10 PM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
you really are romantic you silly goose you, haha

Old 04-22-2008, 08:54 PM

hello fella's

just wanted to say im still alive, just been working me a$$ off at the usps =0/

i just wanted to say congrats on Team 350 Gz win for best team at uconn, you guys deserved it

well i hope everyone is doing fine and modding nicly, i have a few new things to show you guys for this season =0) no hints

so we going to have to get together soon fella's i wont be at every meet this year like last year, do to work and trying to move up, i am currently a casual clerk now and on my way up to a te carrier, this means huge pay increase over $8per hr increase =0) anyways i usually work 6 days a week with thurdays off and on sat im out at 630pm ish and sundays im out at 1pm so if i can make it to anything i def be there and ill be asking for some saturdays off for the bigger meets like nopi...etc

keep me post and hope to chat soon

also stickers are in the works for you who didnt get them last year do to my job situation =0)

Joe

Old 04-22-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Scootch
hello fella's

i just wanted to say congrats on Team 350 Gz win for best team at uconn, you guys deserved it

well i hope everyone is doing fine and modding nicly, i have a few new things to show you guys for this season =0) no hints

so we going to have to get together soon fella's i wont be at every meet this year like last year, do to work and trying to move up, i am currently a casual clerk now and on my way up to a te carrier, this means huge pay increase over $8per hr increase =0) anyways i usually work 6 days a week with thurdays off and on sat im out at 630pm ish and sundays im out at 1pm so if i can make it to anything i def be there and ill be asking for some saturdays off for the bigger meets like nopi...etc

also stickers are in the works for you who didnt get them last year do to my job situation =0)

Joe

whats up Joe, are you and the crew going on the Mt run this year?
hope to see you guys soon..... dont work too hard overthere.. u might go postal! lol

Old 04-23-2008, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by ZingMoney
i want Matt to cook me a sausage!

Larr, not sure if your doin up the run but don't wanna run into that weekend which i think is the 15th so nevermind that...

you really are romantic you silly goose you, haha
The Spring Run is on May 17th, its a Saturday. I hope everyone goes

Old 04-23-2008, 09:19 AM
hello fella's

Joe
Take May 17th off !!!

Old 04-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Former Sponsor

O hell yea for the run.. should we do a BBQ for the weekend before that? the 10th?

Old 04-23-2008, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by 888_G35
O hell yea for the run.. should we do a BBQ for the weekend before that? the 10th?
Can I get a hell ya!

Old 04-23-2008, 12:58 PM
hello fella's

Joe
Welcome back dude!

Old 04-23-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by ZDriver12
Can I get a hell ya!
hell ya!!!!

Old 04-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by ZDriver12
Can I get a hell ya!
HALALUYA!..... (I cant fggin spell hah)

Old 04-24-2008, 03:05 PM
For anyone going to Spring Weekend this weekend up at UCONN..... I strongly suggest leaving the G at home.... or park far far away... nice cars always have a way of getting F'ed with by dumb drunk cow tipping rednecks or thugs... many of whom do not even go to the school.
-and there will be DUI checkpoints coming into and out of the campus on every end... and watch out for undercover cops in the crowds if you are going to burn any trees down
its just not the same as it was when I was going to school up there... those were good times- I have a pic of a StateTrooper holding a funnel and pooring a 40oz into it while some guy could barely keep up drinking it and 5000 kids in xlot cheering them on (across from that bar Ted's)..... pure photo gold... I'll have to find the pic and post it up

Last edited by ct350g; 04-24-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by ct350g
For anyone going to Spring Weekend this weekend up at UCONN..... I strongly suggest leaving the G at home.... or park far far away... nice cars always have a way of getting F'ed with by dumb drunk cow tipping rednecks or thugs... many of whom do not even go to the school.
-and there will be DUI checkpoints coming into and out of the campus on every end... and watch out for undercover cops in the crowds if you are going to burn any trees down
its just not the same as it was when I was going to school up there... those were good times- I have a pic of a StateTrooper holding a funnel and pooring a 40oz into it while some guy could barely keep up drinking it and 5000 kids in xlot cheering them on (across from that bar Ted's)..... pure photo gold... I'll have to find the pic and post it up
+1 on how it used to be, and +1 on that pic

Old 04-25-2008, 01:36 AM
Pictures

better late then never, here are some...

More at http://www.flickr.com/photos/14448227@N06/

Old 04-25-2008, 01:38 AM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
that's a lot of stock G's and Z's

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ATTENTION: NE G ENTHUSIASTS: UConn Car Club Spring Show