NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Pittsburgh, PA G drivers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Received 91 Likes on 75 Posts
how is eeryone enjoying the snow this winter??? lol
Saturday is going to be around 43. can't wait to wash to dirty a** Jeep.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:34 PM
Passed a Laser Red coupe in Station Square saturday night with LEDs (Audi Style) in the lower grill areas. Are you on driver??

Old 01-19-2010, 12:00 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EFFF the snow lol i dont drive my car during winter cause of the salt n plus its cold lol

Old 01-19-2010, 12:02 AM
Me either. G is in storage. But i still pass coupes in the area all the time. Wonder how they drive in all the snow...?

Old 01-19-2010, 12:11 AM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
well sadly i have to drive my G in the winter bc its my DDriver!
but i purchased Blizzack WS50 and i can totally drive in the winter
times now lol. paid $250 for the blizzacks on Craigslist and the tires
had 95% tread!. I just hate rolling on OEM 17's, cant wait for spring
so i can put on my Nismos!

Old 01-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
damn son Nismo edition rims...baller!!!

i got my stock 18's with all season tires but they are by no means close to a winter tire...i don't mind fishtailing around a little bit sometimes....nothing like an empty lot filled with snow..turning the awd off

Old 01-21-2010, 02:44 PM
Hey guys, add me to the Pittsburgh G owner list. I live in Avalon/Bellevue, and I'm one of those people you probably laugh at driving my '06 coupe in the snow...

I'm having some speaker issues (same old aftermarket H/U with bose system problem), and no matter how many threads I read on the subject I can't seem to figure it out. Have any of you guys had custom audio work done around here, and can you recommend a good shop? Or, are any of you a/v experts willing to help me out? I'd appreciate it.

Old 01-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Do you drive the black coupe that comes down Termen Ave in the early am?

Old 01-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by G. Driver, Esq.
Hey guys, add me to the Pittsburgh G owner list. I live in Avalon/Bellevue, and I'm one of those people you probably laugh at driving my '06 coupe in the snow...

I'm having some speaker issues (same old aftermarket H/U with bose system problem), and no matter how many threads I read on the subject I can't seem to figure it out. Have any of you guys had custom audio work done around here, and can you recommend a good shop? Or, are any of you a/v experts willing to help me out? I'd appreciate it.
NICE welcome to the Club...like kevin (g35cdriver) said do you drive a black coupe with tints? because i live in Bellevue and see it all the time...sick ride bro....now that we seem to have more pittsburgh memebers we should have better turn outs at meets in 2010

I can def recommend a good audio guy but he is in the process of moving locations to a bigger shop...he does tints, audio, details, and some other odds and ends...another good audio shop that did my system is Ace Electronics...they charged me $140 for a sub/amp install..a little pricey but did a great professional job...if you want tints my guy Brandon is def the best in Pittsburgh and will cut a great deal...again welcome!

Old 01-21-2010, 05:46 PM
Thanks guys, glad to be here. I'm not the mystery guy in the black coupe though - mine is silver, clear corners, no tint. You may have seen me dodging potholes on Ohio River Blvd. early in the morning, but when I'm home my car is in the garage. I'll definitely come out for meets when the weather gets nice.

Thanks also for the shop recommendation. I have a DD unit installed already, but the shop I took it to didn't deal with the Bose system properly so now it sounds worse than ever. My fault for not using someone who had worked with G's before - should have check here first. Anyway, I'll give Ace a try - where is that?

Old 01-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by Holmes35
damn son Nismo edition rims...baller!!!

i got my stock 18's with all season tires but they are by no means close to a winter tire...i don't mind fishtailing around a little bit sometimes....nothing like an empty lot filled with snow..turning the awd off
lol I wish I was ballin!! I love my blizzacks on my Oem 17's.
You lucky bc u have awd

And Welcome G Driver Esq
I had my DD kit installed at the monroeville best buy the dude who works there also has a G35 and he installed my DD and headunit along with the Paac steering wheel controls with no problem. His name is Dan

Old 01-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by G. Driver, Esq.
Thanks guys, glad to be here. I'm not the mystery guy in the black coupe though - mine is silver, clear corners, no tint. You may have seen me dodging potholes on Ohio River Blvd. early in the morning, but when I'm home my car is in the garage. I'll definitely come out for meets when the weather gets nice.

Thanks also for the shop recommendation. I have a DD unit installed already, but the shop I took it to didn't deal with the Bose system properly so now it sounds worse than ever. My fault for not using someone who had worked with G's before - should have check here first. Anyway, I'll give Ace a try - where is that?
Ace Electronics is located on Route 51....but i just found out after talking to my friend last night who owns Pittsburgh Pro Auto Spa that the audio guy who did my work left Ace...i believe he is working for another shop now....i will find out for you

Old 01-22-2010, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=O HELLA OEM;4828499]lol I wish I was ballin!! I love my blizzacks on my Oem 17's.
You lucky bc u have awd

yeah i got AWD but my tires are all seasons so its like not having awd lol....next winter i will def have some blizzaks on my X and i will be climbing glacier mountains in my G lol

Old 01-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Holmes35
Ace Electronics is located on Route 51....but i just found out after talking to my friend last night who owns Pittsburgh Pro Auto Spa that the audio guy who did my work left Ace...i believe he is working for another shop now....i will find out for you
Thanks for the update. Let me know if you find out where your guy moved to, and in the meantime I'll probably give Best Buy Dan a try (thanks Hella - normally I wouldn't go anywhere near that place, but if he owns a G he must be good people).

Old 01-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Anyone going to World of Wheels this weekend at the Convention Center? Maybe next year we could all register and have a PA G35 corner in the show...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pittsburgh, PA G drivers