NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Rockville Carwash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rockville Carwash

so there i was in the car wash, as i finish, I pull forward and all you hear is a metal on metal sound. GRINDING, sucks.

Where does everyone in NOVA, rockville MD take their lowered G's to go to get a quick drive through car wash?

*besides the obvious hand wash/ detail places or DIY.

Old 05-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Where were you at? Flagship Carwash? I've gone there a few times but after I get my rims and springs installed tomorrow, it'll be strictly hand or bay washing for my G.

Old 05-22-2008, 05:29 PM
i'm between Herdon VA and rockville MD alot (where i live and where i work), so yeah i'm seen them (flagship wash), but do they have a drive through with nothing under the wash system? I know of a really nice auto wash in CP for a quickie (I feel like i'm talking about sex- quickie) drive through. but none in NOVA or MD like that, but you're saying flagship has nothing (no bump sensors) under the drive through?

Old 05-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dieselaznrock
i'm between Herdon VA and rockville MD alot (where i live and where i work), so yeah i'm seen them (flagship wash), but do they have a drive through with nothing under the wash system? I know of a really nice auto wash in CP for a quickie (I feel like i'm talking about sex- quickie) drive through. but none in NOVA or MD like that, but you're saying flagship has nothing (no bump sensors) under the drive through?
I actually have no idea... might be worth going to just take a look. How much clearance do you have?

Even though I'm only going to lower on Z H-techs I'm not going to take the chance of going through bays anymore.

Old 05-22-2008, 05:34 PM
I had a mustang cobra that I lowered 2 inches and the first time I brought it to the car wash it couldnt even make it into the track. They had to back it up and refund my money. After that I hand washed it. Thats why I dont want to lower my G.

Did you look under the car to see what rubbed?