t4/v-band single turbo
open dump
TurboXS RFL BOV
XO2 exhaust
MREV2 & 1/2" spacer
new body kit
new wheels
new coilovers

and yes... dare I say it NEW HEADLIGHTS!

I guess someone complained about my other screen name (fvck_u) so I was asked by the administration to change it. Hence the new name now by the way

Old 01-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
But wait, XO2??? I thought you have the HKS! Oh... for the bigger piping??? And what coilovers your getting??? Like mine????

Old 01-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Received 92 Likes on 76 Posts
Originally Posted by forzaG35
But wait, XO2??? I thought you have the HKS! Oh... for the bigger piping??? And what coilovers your getting??? Like mine????
nevermind him (sarcastic voice)...when r we gonna trade exhaust? lol..i cannot wait till the warm, dry weather gets here...i've never liked snow/cold weather and not gonna start now either..

Last edited by D&G35; 01-17-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The XO2 is just a replica of the HKS. I'm getting Stance GR+ True coilovers. I'm getting as low as I can this year and adding a little boost to the summer fun that's all

Old 01-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by D&G35
nevermind him (sarcastic voice)...when r we gonna trade exhaust? lol..i cannot wait till the warm, dry weather gets here...i've never liked snow/cold weather and not gonna start now either..
Lol. Not yet man. Patient, patient... So you decide to keep your G?

Originally Posted by PSSSH
The XO2 is just a replica of the HKS. I'm getting Stance GR+ True coilovers. I'm getting as low as I can this year and adding a little boost to the summer fun that's all
Even lower!! That will look awesome!! But you got to ride it low and slow, otherwise it would be too fast to showoff on the street. Lol.

I am in arlington virginia now. Geez today I spotted at least 10 G coupes on the road! G coupe is more popular here then in Boston!

Old 01-18-2011, 07:21 AM
Lol. Not yet man. Patient, patient... So you decide to keep your G?

Even lower!! That will look awesome!! But you got to ride it low and slow, otherwise it would be too fast to showoff on the street. Lol.

I am in arlington virginia now. Geez today I spotted at least 10 G coupes on the road! G coupe is more popular here then in Boston!
Yeah gonna be slammed to the ground this year. As low as I'm trying to get going slow isn't gonna be an option on city streets... It'll be mandatory

Old 01-18-2011, 10:48 PM
That sounds like a plan! Wish spring comes soon!

I am planning working on my body kits when weather gets warm. If I have extra money to spend I might get BBKs. Akebono! And have a tune.

Old 01-19-2011, 12:18 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by PSSSH
Yeah gonna be slammed to the ground this year. As low as I'm trying to get going slow isn't gonna be an option on city streets... It'll be mandatory
Mike drive slow???
BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lets see how long that lasts after he boosts it....

Old 01-19-2011, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by SPEED_DEMON
Mike drive slow???
BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lets see how long that lasts after he boosts it....
hey it sounded good though didn't it?!

my driving is sorta like a low flying aircraft... only now it'll have a blow off valve

Old 01-19-2011, 08:54 AM
That sounds like a plan! Wish spring comes soon!

I am planning working on my body kits when weather gets warm. If I have extra money to spend I might get BBKs. Akebono! And have a tune.
I thought about the Akebono brakes but from what I've read about them they're the same piston count as the stock brembos. Just the rotors are 1.25" bigger than the brembo rotors. I think the brembo rotors are 12.75" and the Akebono is 14"

not exactly sure if its worth the money yet to only be upgrading the diameter of the rotors for damn near $2k

Old 01-19-2011, 10:36 PM
Actually, all the bbks won't make a big difference for DD. Even on the track, it won't stop you faster once the wheels get locked. Tires play a bigger role here. The only big difference bbk is going to make is when you have to stop repeatly on the track... But anyways, I am not much concerned about the performence. I am all for the look!! But yeah for $2k, I do need to think about it twice unless I can find a eclipes too. Haha...

Old 01-19-2011, 10:43 PM
I was thinking the same thing as far as only doing the Akebono brakes as a cosmetic thing. Obviously 14" rotors will look alot nicer tucked behind 19" rims than 12" rotors will.

who knows... maybe I'll sell my brembos in the summer and go with the akebono brakes for the cosmetic aspect too

Old 01-25-2011, 03:40 PM
12 weeks to play time guys! Can't wait to see everyone this year

Old 01-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Received 92 Likes on 76 Posts
Actually, all the bbks won't make a big difference for DD. Even on the track, it won't stop you faster once the wheels get locked. Tires play a bigger role here. The only big difference bbk is going to make is when you have to stop repeatly on the track... But anyways, I am not much concerned about the performence. I am all for the look!! But yeah for $2k, I do need to think about it twice unless I can find a eclipes too. Haha...
i may know a guy who is parting out his G..he has akebono brakes too..i'll have to see...

Old 01-25-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by D&G35
i may know a guy who is parting out his G..he has akebono brakes too..i'll have to see...
I'm interested in them Steve if he is going to sell them. Lemme know buddy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Friday Night Car Wash Meet