NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Massapequa Infiniti Sucks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Massapequa Infiniti Sucks

infinity of massapequa sucks. take it from me i've done all my oil changes to my g, and never had an issue. I bring it to them for a simple oil change and my motor is blown a month later, and they refuse to take responsibility for it. not the first time it has happened with them. ONCE AGAIN INFINITI OF MASSAPEQUA HAS IDIOTS WORKING FOR THEM ****ING UP CUSTOMERS CARS. NEVER BUY A CAR THERE UNLESS YOU ARE READY FOR PROBLEMS.

Old 08-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Received 14 Likes on 2 Posts
sorry to hear about that i always do my own oil change anyway and how much would it cost u for a new motor btw?

Old 08-23-2008, 02:50 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Please explain why they caused it.

Did they forget to replace the oil after they drained it, or what did they do

Old 08-23-2008, 03:05 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
PM me if you want to discuss this further. I've seen your car parked here for a while but never realized that was what you were referring to. I know the tech personally who worked on your vehicle and would never do that especially on an oil change. Infiniti can just ask for camera records to show who worked on the car also if it goes that far on who worked on your car and so forth. Sorry you feel this way but I'm just here to help you out which I might have a solution for you.

Old 08-24-2008, 04:29 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
there has got to be more to the story than you just taking it in for an oil change ..

even if they didnt replace the oil you should have heard the engine knocking right away with no oil ..
unless you drove it around like that ..???

Old 08-24-2008, 06:22 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
^^^^Exactly, he isn't saying why

It's ridiculous making an accusation like that without some proof or reasons why.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Agreed, it would be one thing if it happened on the way home from the dealer but at the same time, you yourself stated that a month elapsed between the original service date and the date you had a problem. There are simply too many variables to determine the cause. How many miles did you drive on it? Is your car a RevUP? I know that after 2000 miles on an oil change in mine it have almost no oil left. If so, that isn't the Dealer but rather the car itself, and infiniti knows about the problem and will replace the motor if approached in the right way. I'd encourage you to talk to Kenny (Da Mayor) as he is a good guy and has went out of his way in the past to help out other G owners that have been jerked around other dealers.

Old 08-25-2008, 04:32 PM
my g has 74k miles on it. i never had any issues with the car. i understand that i should of heard some kind of knocking, but there was none. my issue is that infiniti claims that my car has sludge in the motor, and thats why they refuse to fix it. they claim i neglected my car which its untrue. mobil 1 every 3k. i understand that g coupes do burn some oil, but not 5 quartz. my mechanic and i went to the dealership with the snap on camera that detects sludge and we did not find any sludge in the motor, and the service manager was standing right there and all he said was that he had told infiniti of north america that the car had sludge because thats what his mechanic wrote down on the paper. meanwhile they did not even open my valve cover or anything to look for sludge. i understand that there are alot of nice people that work there, but this is wrong. If i really had sludge why did'nt they see it when i brought the car for the oil change to begin with.

Old 08-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
i personally have all the receipts of all oil changes done at the same oil lube center from the week i got the car to now ..
that have dates and shows that i use mobil 1 synthetic in my engine ..
( mostly to show whene and if i decide to sell it )

but im sure that would help you prove what you say ..
that is if you saved them ..

Old 08-26-2008, 12:08 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts

(pulls up a chair)