NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Infiniti Service in Maryland

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Infiniti Service in Maryland

Hey guys. Fully new to the forum as I just picked up my G 2 weeks ago. From the records that were kept on it, it seems like its been taken care of very well. I was just wondering if there are any Dealerships that you guys would recommend in the Maryland area that you have had luck with, or any to stay away from. I've been lurkin the board and came across all the lovely oil burning threads and so on and I wanna make sure everything is squared away with my car before the warranty is up.

Side note: Let me know if there are any meets or rides or anything going on in the area. I picked up a 2005 6MT G, with the premium, sport (by default), aero, and 19' wheel packages.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey bro, Im in the Maryland area, I took my G 35 to JBA Infiniti in Ellicot City. As far as for the work, they seem to do a decent job. The service guy JR is pretty knowledgeable and answers almost every question I have. I too thought about the burning oil and actually took my car in to question that, They told me it was fine and showed me my stick, but when I did the reading, could have sworn it was lower....., But thats ok, Ill document it on my next oil change which is today. But I have only been to this dealership and I think I trust them. Im a new G owner as well, well 4 months new , I got a 2006 G#% 6mt, IT has the aero and 19 wheels as well, light silver, We should get up sometime. I too am looking for some G's in the MAryland area to meet up, I need some inspiration to fix my G up alittle, Let me know.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dealerships for the most part here suck. but annapolis and tysons corner are great

Old 09-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Unhappy

I spoke too soon man. I went to pick up my car from JBA infiniti in elicott city after they did my oil change and free wash....., Well, the guy cant find my keys...., and thinks by accident the person who washed my car last night might have taken it home......, I mean, My keys along with house keys are pretty bulky, So how in the world????, Could they take home my keys?, And call me stating the car is ready, And when I go on my lunch break, not have it ready......, Im not a rude guy so I will just be patient and see if JBA at least reimburses me for the service or something for this great inconvenience, I may have to try annapolis now for other future services...

Old 10-05-2008, 12:02 PM
Thumbs up

For ANYONE that needs OUTSTANDING Service, Impeccable Customer Care, a Mechanic that has an abundant amount of Expertise and a Wealth of Knowledge accompanied with Competitive pricing - PLEASE SUPPORT THE CAUSE & CALL:

Frank Hill @"Hill's Garage"
4700 Bell Grove Road Unit 15
Baltimore, MD 21225
410-636-5554 (P)
410-636-5558 (F)
Specializing in Nissan & Infiniti

Tell Frank that Karl sent you - Good Luck!!

.....if you need ANY parts for that bad boy >>>> CLICK HERE!

Old 10-06-2008, 12:25 PM
for info about local meets and happy hours, come check out the NationalGClub

https://g35driver.com/forums/nationalgclub-133/

Old 10-06-2008, 12:33 PM
just a sedan
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Dominicanpapi
I spoke too soon man. I went to pick up my car from JBA infiniti in elicott city after they did my oil change and free wash....., Well, the guy cant find my keys...., and thinks by accident the person who washed my car last night might have taken it home......, I mean, My keys along with house keys are pretty bulky, So how in the world????, Could they take home my keys?, And call me stating the car is ready, And when I go on my lunch break, not have it ready......, Im not a rude guy so I will just be patient and see if JBA at least reimburses me for the service or something for this great inconvenience, I may have to try annapolis now for other future services...
why in the world would you leave your house keys on there. they could be copying your house keys, give them back, then go steal all your stufff when your working

Old 10-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts
Infiniti of Annapolis has given me great service for over two years. Pat is the shop manager and is a great guy. I had my aftermarket exhaust put on by them and will take my car in to have my springs installed.

What part of Md?

Old 10-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Ifniniti of Annapolis is amazing.

Old 10-23-2008, 04:34 PM
I'm currently in Boyds Maryland. I have heard that the annapolis dealship is awesome but that is a solid drive for me. I called up the dealership in bethesda and the guy was a Dbag and said he couldn't get to my car till next week. Then I called JBA near baltimore (the dealership that lost that guys keys) and they were real nice and just said to bring it in and they will get it back to me. I'll keep you posted on how the adventure goes.

Oh BTW I am taking it in because i had to get stitches in my knee this weekend so I couldn't drive it home so I had my buddy do it who isn't use to driving a stick. He stalled it near my house and it went into limp mode. After turning the car off and starting it again it was fine but the SES light came on. Anyone have this problem before? Havn't scoured the boards fully yet but it doesn't seem like a big deal.

Old 10-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
if you live in Boyds I live I exit below you on I-270 on exit 15. PM me and I'll get you some dealership info. No need to journey all the way to annapolis or anywhere far.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:02 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Another vote for Infiniti of Annapolis, those guys and gals are awesome. I could easily drive to 2 closer dealerships (JBA and Nationwide) but would only trust my car to IOA.

Also if you are ever in the Rockville area, avoid Jim Coleman, they are a bunch of ****ers.