NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

WARNING! Northern NJ/Southern NY 2 Tickets n 36hr

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 10:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WARNING! Northern NJ/Southern NY 2 Tickets n 36hr

Hey guys, I dont know what is going on but I just got 2 traffic tickets in 36 hours. I don't know, I thought quota time was at the end of the month. The funny thing is is that both of them ar B.S. Both were on the Palisades Parkway. 1 on Sunday for speeding (in my other car, not the G) which i couldn't have possibly been going that fast that quickly because i had just come on to the highway and my car didn't have time to get that fast and the second about a half hour ago for "disregard of a stop sign" in my coupe. Unfortunately, I did stop for the stop sign. I even signaled what direction I was going before I came to a stop while i was stopped and as I veered around the curve. (this practice of signaling isn't common in NJ) Just want to warn you all. They could be running a contest, or I could have bad karma.

Old 05-18-2004, 11:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: WARNING! Northern NJ/Southern NY 2 Tickets n 3

Sorry dude...Bad Karma

Old 05-18-2004, 05:24 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What town?

---------------------------------
http://www.anythingbox.net

Old 05-18-2004, 06:13 PM

The po are frickin crazy in jerz...especially here in somerset county. There a small town which also goes to my school called long hill and the cops are out of their damn minds there. If you look youngish and are driving past 12 they will pull you over just to make sure you don't have a restricted license. Ever get a ticket for brisk 6mph over the speed limit? Only in long hill....

Old 05-19-2004, 04:29 PM

Alpine, NJ & Haverstraw, NY

Old 05-22-2004, 12:39 PM

BigG...dont laugh. When I was 16, before I had my license, I was driving my parents SL500 alone. At the top of my block I came across a Marlboro cop who pulled me over for, no lie, 29 in a 25. Then ofcourse he found out I had no license. So that went over well. Two days ago I got hit on route 18 in Tinton Falls doing 71 in a 55, behind 3 other people, with two people doing 75+ past us in the left lane. Oh and we were about 20 feet from the 65 mph step up. Yeah, I get shafted with the 200 dollar ticket. Jersey cops are ******, the only ones that I consider to be decent people are the State Troopers. I've been pulled over by two and both made you feel like you actually were a person as they talked to you, not some POS like all the towneys treat people. Especially watch out for Marlboro/Manalapan/Colts Neck right now...they all seem to be up to something, and as alwas, my new home town, Wall Township.....if you see a Wall cop, steer clear, Walls a very "close knit" town and if your not from here, those cops go out of their way to harrass you.....especially all the New Yorkers who come down to the shore (Belmar, the beach down the street from me) during he summer.

2003.5 G Coupe premium. 6MT Black/black
Come join the G35Driver chat on EFnet. Channel name is #G35Driver. Catch me on aim (Xtreme03s10) if you need help setting up mIRC.