NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV
View Poll Results: What night do you prefer?
Friday, November 28th
0%
Saturday, November 29th
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Club Opportunity for Connecticut and New York City Metro-Area Drivers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 06:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[Edited] /Closed

[Edited] /Closed

Last edited by blackfairlady; 11-18-2008 at 09:46 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:26 PM
I am at a complete loss for words. And being a sister club? I didn't even know we spoke about this arrangement. Not even 2 weeks ago we attained a Stamford CT BBQ from Boston. Why wasn't something said then? We as a club attended the UCONN meet, supported and attended ANYTHING in CT. Yes we cover a large area, that is why there are chapters. We charge no dues for anything we do. I just shocked that our club plan is posted here, and not in the interest of the current club. Looks to be an entirely different club is being started. I don't even know what to say to be honest, I would have never expected this from a club member. Especially one with intimate knowledge of upcoming changes and expansion...

Old 11-18-2008, 07:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by OMEGA46
I am at a complete loss for words. And being a sister club? I didn't even know we spoke about this arrangement. Not even 2 weeks ago we attained a Stamford CT BBQ from Boston. Why wasn't something said then? We as a club attended the UCONN meet, supported and attended ANYTHING in CT. Yes we cover a large area, that is why there are chapters. We charge no dues for anything we do. I just shocked that our club plan is posted here, and not in the interest of the current club. Looks to be an entirely different club is being started. I don't even know what to say to be honest, I would have never expected this from a club member. Especially one with intimate knowledge of upcoming changes and expansion...
Andrew, alot of people have already invested a great deal of time and energy into the club we have now (T350G'z) and the new club we are forming. We have not decided on a name yet but the idea was to get other cars involved not just G'Z (kinda like what your trying to pass off above). Please call me as soon as possible as I am a little confused on your current intentions.

Old 11-18-2008, 07:34 PM
This is beyond disloyal... (@ BlackFairlady)

Last edited by OMEGA46; 11-18-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:41 PM
blackfairlady,

After speaking with Omega46 (President) , Larry@Showtime (CT - VP) and ChickFlynByU (VP - RI), the core personnel of the T350GZ team, we show absolutely NO communication with us on this idea, and have not given you permission to include our organization in anything you wish to do on your own.

T350GZ was a dying car club in which myself, Omega46, and Larry were able to resurrect from the dead. There has been nothing but time, hard work and money invested into this undertaking and as a collective group feel as though you have acted unprofessionally in posting this thread.

Little over 2 weeks ago, we hosted an end of the year meet (in which you were in attendance) and nothing was said. If you feel there is "lack of organization", then you should have taken action with your chapter VP.

We have strived to bring together a club, community and friendship in the North East and have accomplished a lot in our first year. We have big plans and a good following of loyal members.

If you feel you are not a good fit for this club, then we wish you the best in any endeavor. Please remove the "T350GZ -CT" from your signature.

trodis /ZDriver12

Last edited by ZDriver12; 11-18-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:58 PM
Club Expectations:
1.No drama
2.Mature behaviors
3.Support the Club
4.Attend Meets and Events
5.Loyalty
6.Respect everyone
7.Lend a hand
8.Lend your expertise

DIRECTLY from our current club site www.t350gz.com

Old 11-18-2008, 08:06 PM
Larry, Tim and I are all online as you are, and you have yet to reply... Hmm

Old 11-18-2008, 08:08 PM
(grabbing popcorn - subscribing w/instant email notification)

Old 11-18-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by ZDriver12
+1 Waiting...

Old 11-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Former Sponsor

LMAO

+3 Also waiting.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i agree with everything posted... This past year was a great example of getting a lot of people from the Boston Metro area to come down and visit, incld. that of the UCONN show which i supported and had some say in getting some of the Boston folk up here (Omega & trodis) as well as the other huge success that we had in the AT&T show in which many people from MA showed up incld. that of a Ferrari in which i beleive may have sparked the Pres and VPs of each state the idea of getting other cars into the group.

Further more, i beleive that Larry, Alaina and that of Adrian & Tim have done a phenomenal job making group meets possible, through out the Northeast. Meets held up in Boston, South Shore RI, Central CT and just recently Southern CT. They have on several occasions even re-scheduled events so that more members could attend. So i guess i am confused as others why a "sister" division is even needed?

Old 11-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Copied post from my350:

Thanks for the speedy responses guys letting me know what's up.

I leave my computer on all the time, so that's why it shows I'm online.

I talked to Larry about a week ago, and he mentioned the possibility of another club being formed. I just thought I'd take it upon myself to get things going. I didn't realize there was so much already planned. I was just trying to be proactive. That's all. There's no way in hell I would've made a thread like this if I had known money was already on the table, and you all had already discussed this. The only access I have to information is when I come on here and read, so that obviously limits me. And I can't even say I read every single thing because I am finishing school this year, and am very busy. Another motivation of mine for posting was just to take more of an active role. I'd rather not just sit back and let all the work be done by others because I know how that feels, and it's not fair at all.

I think the only problem I have with the responses above is just the level of hostility toward me. You all have met me in person at past meets, and know I've been attending meets for a few years now, so you should also know what kind of person I am.....Not the type who looks to start drama.

I could go through all that was said above about what people think is going through my head, or what kind of person you all think I am, but I won't take any of it personally. I will take down the post right now.

I have tried a couple of times to organize some CT cruises, and only a couple of members ended up showing. It could very well mean people were busy, but I can't help thinking if everyone may have something against me, or don't know me well enough, and that's why they don't come. Feel free to discuss.

Last edited by blackfairlady; 11-18-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:08 PM
If anyone else wants to talk to me about this, PM me directly and we can arrange a phone conversation, or talk via PM. I'll answer all your questions.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:08 PM
blackfairlady,

After speaking with Omega46 (President) , Larry@Showtime (CT - VP) and ChickFlynByU (VP - RI), the core personnel of the T350GZ team, we show absolutely NO communication with us on this idea, and have not given you permission to include our organization in anything you wish to do on your own.

T350GZ was a dying car club in which myself, Omega46, and Larry were able to resurrect from the dead. There has been nothing but time, hard work and money invested into this undertaking and as a collective group feel as though you have acted unprofessionally in posting this thread.

Little over 2 weeks ago, we hosted an end of the year meet (in which you were in attendance) and nothing was said. If you feel there is "lack of organization", then you should have taken action with your chapter VP.

We have strived to bring together a club, community and friendship in the North East and have accomplished a lot in our first year. We have big plans and a good following of loyal members.

If you feel you are not a good fit for this club, then we wish you the best in any endeavor. Please remove the "T350GZ -CT" from your signature.

trodis /ZDriver12
As you requested, I will take T350 GZ off of my signature for the moment until this is cleared up. Like I said to everyone else, if you want to talk to me personally, PM me your number and I'll give you a call. You and I have butt heads before, and I don't like having tension between acquaintances of mine. Let's clear things up, ok?

Old 11-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Feel free to PM me your number so I can call you from another phone. My phone is dead and my charger is not with me (conveniently).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Club Opportunity for Connecticut and New York City Metro-Area Drivers