NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Seaside Heights is Trash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2004, 08:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seaside Heights is Trash

I was there last night...and although it was nice to see a few coupes here and there....the kids there are SUCH trash. I'm almost 21, and its sad to see all these kids around my age and a few years younger with such white trash tendencies. What is going on with this society. I'd take Point Pleasant over it any day. Still has the family feel to it, and doesn't make me feel like I'm going to get jumped for laughing at a 12 year old white kid in corn rows and a do rag. Any opinions?

Mitch
2004 G35C AT
Blk/Blk
Prem.Aero.Perf.Nav
Nav/TV Tuner w/ PS 2
2-10" Subs w/ Rockford Amp
Clear Corners
Pop Charger
Z-Tube

Old 05-30-2004, 11:27 PM
Re: Seaside Heights is Trash

With you ALL THE WAY! SeaSide use to be the place but now....too much drama and wannabe gansters. Jenkinsons for me AND I saw a few G's over there on Sat.

03 Sedan, White on Black. Clear Corners, Blinker Mirrors, Stillen: High-Flow Air box, Grounding Kit, Exhaust, Z-Tube, Eibach Pro Kit, 18'' XS Style 420.

Old 05-31-2004, 01:52 AM

I live in belmar....I stay as far away from scumside as humanly possible.

2003.5 G Coupe premium. 6MT Black/black
Come join the G35Driver chat on EFnet. Channel name is #G35Driver. Catch me on aim (Xtreme03s10) if you need help setting up mIRC.

Old 05-31-2004, 01:54 AM
G SQUAD

Well I've never been there or know where it is but am familiar with the sight of such things (being from NYC and all)

I'm 31 and have seen Hip Hop grow to the monster that it is....its just a "gangster" phase of the music and being that Hip Hop has gone from just "black music" to grow to being "young music" listened to by many many races now and that is where the era of hip hop is now...everyone is a ganster.....which causes the young people who listen to it and are greatly influenced by it to act certain ways....

They will all grow out of it ....but when the new "way to be" in hip hop changes they will all change with it...

Trust me Ive seen it happen over the years and still being a fan of the music and its "ways" the fans change as it changes...soo until then you'll see wanna be "gansters, thugs and knuckle heads".....as well as "chicken-heads, hood-rats, and she-gansters" of all races.....

Till the young music and style makes its change....

Maybe you guys are just growing out of the 18 year old scene...

Trust me I pray for it everyday....LOL

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by nycg35 on 05/30/04 10:56 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 05-31-2004, 02:02 AM

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. My grandmother used to live in Seaside, so I've been going there since before I could walk. Used to be fun, its really a shame what that place turned into. Last time I was there was 2 years ago, and I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon.

Old 05-31-2004, 11:29 AM

i live in a suburban nj area. i belong to a swim club. very nice family place. there is one white teenager who comes and goes wearing a doo rag. looks like an idiot.

04 6mtC, DG - possibly most babied G on the board.

Old 05-31-2004, 03:06 PM

I would love to take some of these fake "thugs" and drop them in a real ghetto and watch them break down. When I was in High School (5yrs ago) it was filled with these "thugs" I laughed my a$$ off at these people who wanted to be something they have no idea about.

03 6mt black/black
Ztube JWT PopCharger

Old 05-31-2004, 05:14 PM

I was in Belmar this weekend. I have a summer house there. There were a TON of G's driving around. Mitch...you should have called my cell and met up with me since you were in the area!!!

2003 Brilliant Silver 6MT
Injen Intake

1/4 Mile:
60' - 2.425
1/8 - 9.482
1/4 - 14.511 @ 97.92mph

Old 05-31-2004, 09:27 PM

Yeah seaside is complete garbagee. I've been down there a few weekends in a row for after prom shyt, but its all posers and ricers there. Occasionally I saw a few nice rides including a GT2 (which got keyed and had slashed tires LOL ). The cops there r gettin pretty ghey there too. Wat other places would u guys say is chill but still got a younger crowd? We should have a shore meet sometime this summer...

Old 06-01-2004, 11:59 AM

OMG!!! Someone KEYED AND SLASHED THE TIRES ON A GT2!!!! I would have beaten the crap out of the people doing it even if it wasn't my car. Such disrespect!!! My parents were down there not even a month ago and some !@#$%^& decided to key my fathers Mercedes E500. They walked around the whole car and got every panel. Only $4500 to get it repainted!!! I’m Italian and I truly believe – You toucha my car, I breaka your face!

If it's a G it's 4 me!

2004 G35x
Diamond Graphite~Graphite~Premium~Wood~Splash Guards~7 Wire Grounding Kit~Z-Tube

Old 06-01-2004, 03:33 PM

I didn't see the ppl mess up the car, but parking a GT2 right by the boardwalk with the windows down at seaside is only asking for trouble.

Old 06-01-2004, 05:03 PM

How could you disrespect such a beautiful car like the GT2.

That astounds me.

---
2004 Twlight Blue/Willow 6mt Coupe.
Bel Vector 985 Hardwired.
Grounding Kit.
Splash Guards.
Carputer. (Thanks GOC,G35Pimp, and others for their ideas)

Old 06-02-2004, 01:12 AM

Belmar for sure...I thought I was the only one who refuses to go to Seaside no matter how many nice rides are down there...I'm no lightweight but I feel like I can't even look up straight when I'm walking around there cause someone thinks I'm staring at them and trying to start something...Ordinarily I'd have fun with it, but its different when its me and my girlfriend vs. 10 kids in Dodo-Rags...F'kin losers...Catch em by themselves and see how tough they become...Makes me laugh...

Old 06-02-2004, 01:44 PM

Funny thread. My girlfriend (now wife of 14 yrs) and I used to go to Seaside Hts all the time during the late 80s while in college. Back then, it was all guidos (think IROC-Z, T/A, 5.0, geenie pants, high-hair girls, etc,...). I'm not surprised that it's declined to ghetto level crowds.

I havent been there in at LEAST 10 years and it sounds like it may be another 10 before I go back.

2002 Maxima SE (auto)
- Trust Tower Strut Bars
- Falken Ziex ZE-512s (definite mod)
- Cattman Y-pipe

Best time to date: 14.725sec@93.04mph w/60'-2.169
Englishtown - 9/7/02 (Stock setup)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seaside Heights is Trash