NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Infiniti of Massapequa Nightmare/stuff stolen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FYI - sounds like this dude was called out.

http://my350z.com/forum/north-east/4...ff-stolen.html

Old 12-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
check on myg37 as well. mods there already updated the title. i'm not going to copy and paste again. I told Konrad to call the service department and has not made one attempt yet but everyone can read the other posts on the forums I've made.

http://myg37.com/forums/northeast/18...nty-claim.html

people should stop assuming the dealership is the blame for this before reading the fine print. I can't say for other people's feelings but again I try my best here. I never heard of any place of business that everyone is 100% satisfied

Old 12-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
After looking at ALL the evidence including posts by the OP and Kenny on other forums, I'd have to say the OP is a total Douche.

Don't post pictures of your own car being worked on by yourself, when you're gonna go try to warranty at a dealer.

Remember, techs work on cars for a living; they can tell when something is fishy.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:56 PM
massapequa infiniti sucks. people can claim what ever they want, but i know first hand. not the first time they ****ed customers cars up and not last.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by infinity1
massapequa infiniti sucks. people can claim what ever they want, but i know first hand. not the first time they ****ed customers cars up and not last.
are you still talking about your motor being blown? if you read carefully about his case it's nothing about blowing a motor like your case

Old 12-20-2008, 09:53 PM
ahhh guys yes im having bad luck with my car.... and im not posting anything about my car anymore because kenny might use it against me againe lol

OK to clear up

i did not file a police report coz i had no time i had to go take a final exam that day and was in a hurry ... if i would have called the cops it would take them 3hrs to come...

AS for the differential - I did tell the service advisor and the mechanic as soon as my car was brought there that i removed the 3 peaces throgh the drain plud thsoe peaces are small here is a pic... drain plug is about the size of the quater

i did not lie about opening the differential cover which is what the dealer acused me of doing... i did tell them straight out that i opened the drain plug.

as for kenny .. you turned this whole thread around... this was about my stuff missing and stuff destroyed and not about getting my differential fixed...... Infiniti of Masapequa did fix my differential.... but than my car broke down on the way out of there .... They offered to pay the mechanic under the table to get the car fixed, which in my opinion seamed fishy....
You said you help people out... every one that knows you know that you are here only to get buissnes and not to help people or make friends ... i gueess the only people you help is the one that suck up to you or ****ed your ex

As i stated before i did go into the office and say stuff is missing and no one bothered to come out , and than when the manager came out to take pics of my exhaust i told him also that stuff is missing he didnt say ****...

I did not call you guys?? i called the dealership twice and asked to speak to frank and was on hold for 15 min and got hung up on both times ... in the other posts , You said that gina is calling me and she never did.... I called a lawyer and consumer affairs ...

Old 12-21-2008, 11:37 AM
the plot thickens.......

Old 12-21-2008, 01:39 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
+1 ^^

Old 12-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Okay to clear things up... I work full time and I go to college, I don't have too much time to come back and check the forums. I did take pics and I will explain the whole situation.

Okay to start about the differential concern: I did tell the dealer that I have removed the drain plug and pulled out 3 pieces of the differntial along with the plug (which has a magnet on the end of it). Now people said that the pieces were too big to fit through the hole. So I went and took pics. Excuse the ****ty pics, I cant find my camera so used my cell phone.

Here is a pic of the drain plug on the diff compared to a quarter

Here are all 3 pieces from the diff compared to a quarter - this is the width

and here is a pic of how the pieces came out by length not width.

The dealer wanted me to pay them under the table $500 to fix my car under warranty.

As far as for police report. I picked up my car and noticed the stolen stuff, I wanted to call Police but I had a final exam from my math class and had to get back home in order to get to school on time, by bus because I had no car. Kindly enough one of the forum members picked me up at the dealer and dropped me of at school so I could take my final exam. I did go inside the dealership's service office and told the representative there that my stuff is missing but they just seemed to ignore me. Even the tow truck driver said that my stuff is missing to one of the managers be he did not seem to care and proceeded to take pictures of my exhaust and my aftermarket radio that "caused" the ECM to burn out.

I tried calling the dealer twice and asked for the manager Frank. Both times I was put on hold and was disconnected after 15 min. I just called consumer affairs and my lawyer after that.

I came on this forum and every other forum to share my experience and warn people so that **** like that does not happen to them. In return i got flamed on and people think that I am lying and that I'm trying to scam the dealer.

Just for the record. the ECM was not damaged as Massapequa claimed. There was a short on the MAF harness, that's why the car would not start.
So massapequa did not even diagnose my car, they just blamed it on the radio without even checking what was wrong.

I took pics of the damage the day I picked up the car. My car is not looking too great, I had an accident and then lost my job and did not have money to fix up the car. As for the bumper, the dealer painted it when I bought the car and the paint just peeled off. Currently I am back at work and my car is going to get fixed up in the next few weeks. Here are the pics:

I do a lot of custom work, to show you guys I care about my car. Here is a pic of some headlights I'm working on

I hope i cleared my name a little and I will try to stay on top of responding to the posts you guys make.

As for the dealer that supposedly called me... they never did and did not want to talk to me either.

Old 12-21-2008, 09:57 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
owned

Old 12-21-2008, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by express705
owned
if you goin to post something how about giving more details??? whos owned? me ... wow big deal im trying to clear things up and let people know what ****y serive dep massapequa has

Old 12-21-2008, 10:22 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
it appears that you owned them. then again, i didnt read the other threads. im intrested in the outcome of this.

Old 12-22-2008, 05:00 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Always take before and after pictures of your car.

On the other hand, running nitrous doesn't really qualify your car for a warrantied differential.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by warzywko

as for kenny .. you turned this whole thread around... this was about my stuff missing and stuff destroyed and not about getting my differential fixed...... Infiniti of Masapequa did fix my differential.... but than my car broke down on the way out of there .... They offered to pay the mechanic under the table to get the car fixed, which in my opinion seamed fishy....
You said you help people out... every one that knows you know that you are here only to get buissnes and not to help people or make friends ... i gueess the only people you help is the one that suck up to you or ****ed your ex
you want to take it on a personal level that shows how mature you want to make this matter. I guess I'll just leave things like that. I offered here to help you (and everyone else) out but it shows no appreciation at all with plenty people who I've never met. I guess I'll definitely make sure this outcome will be accomplished because I think people want to see what really will happen with all this BS

Old 12-22-2008, 11:08 AM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
does not look good

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Infiniti of Massapequa Nightmare/stuff stolen