Huge 350Z Part Out. I Mean Big

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi-Tech_G you have pm

Old 01-26-2009, 10:20 PM
think people are forgetting about the other guy...maybe he's the sketchy one and was trying to pull a fast one...even good people step in ****

Old 01-26-2009, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
So Sully with the bull**** commment of "alltime low needs" to refrain from assuming. Team sketchy.... what the fawk was so sketchy about someone giving me a part out list to try and assist them with a sale. I mean **** was it sketchy when your Z got hit and I tried to assist you with getting a reciept for your damaged wheels? No it wasn't I tried to help you out.
You "assumed" it was sold, so why can't I assume this was "sketchy"? Seriously tho, wouldn't it of been wise to actually confirm the sale was FOR REAL before making a part list, prices, and taking bids on parts?

My wheels were legit from the crash and the insurance company covered them. Nothing was not legit, I was hit..

Old 01-26-2009, 10:26 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
^Thanks at least someone sees what happening. I'm not here trying to step on anyones toes or pull and any shady stunts cause it's not me. I don't do shady business with anyone..it's not my style.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Understandable bro. No hard feelings but what I am saying is this sale was word of mouth from the supposed buyer. I mean I just want people to know this was not a sketchy deal. I was relayed information from this person and I just did what he asked which was to help him go back to stock.
Originally Posted by Sully
You "assumed" it was sold, so why can't I assume this was "sketchy"? Seriously tho, wouldn't it of been wise to actually confirm the sale was FOR REAL before making a part list, prices, and taking bids on parts?

My wheels were legit from the crash and the insurance company covered them. Nothing was not legit, I was hit..

Last edited by Hi-TechG35; 01-27-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
...Unfortunatley I thought wrong and I kind of painted a bad picture on my part and it simply was not was intended...

You said your peace, so be it. But if your still parting stuff out, I have 30 acres of warm sunny beach property off the coast of Fairbanks, Alaska you could sell for me.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:39 PM
^LOL Fawk you Sully. lol.. pics please.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:31 AM
this thread went from zero to LoL in 3.4 seconds FLAT

oh, and Erik wouldn't pull stupid **** like this. neither would Mike Lee. so I'm blaming the third party.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you wanna talk about it you have my number call me
Hahahaa tell me another joke.. It's almost impossible to call you and you know it. You got one of those cell phones where you pay by the hour and the number changes every 2 days.

Apology accepted but next time please be smarter and double check your information before you cause another shi.t storm??? Almost every for sale thread I see from you is "I'm selling for a friend"..

Last edited by leemik; 01-27-2009 at 09:04 AM. Reason: didn't see eric edited 1st post
Old 01-27-2009, 09:10 AM
^Understandable. Most of the stuff I assist with the sales for are usually in that persons possession and pictures are taken by me for legitamcy. I guess this may have been the reason why I was'nt able to get the picturers sooner as I kept telling him I was available whenever. Bad judgement on my part.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:31 AM
Banned
Erik is definitely a standup guy and wouldn't put up a sale thread for items which aren't for sale legitimately unless the person that asked him to sell them wasn't being up front with him from the beginning. Erik almost always has pics in his sale threads that he takes himself to ensure that the items he's listing for sale are what they are and look as described.

I'd definitely put the blame on the 3rd party here especially since I was in the room when a certain phone conversation took place between Erik and the "supposed seller" and the guy wasn't making the car available for pics to be taken. He just kept asking "how many of the parts are spoken for?" or "how many people have money handy to pay for the items?" Erik must have asked 3x in that conversation to meet and take pics to legitimize the sale and minimize the tire kicking and question asking due to no pics being posted.

I don't think there was a need on anyone's part to get violent or place threats in this thread but on the same token there was no need to bash Erik either when all the facts hadn't been laid out yet. We all consider eachother friends here and for the most part we all know eachother from meets and other business transactions and such so I'm sure that friendship can remain intact once this is put to bed

Mike

Old 01-27-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Iron-Mike
Erik is definitely a standup guy and wouldn't put up a sale thread for items which aren't for sale legitimately unless the person that asked him to sell them wasn't being up front with him from the beginning. Erik almost always has pics in his sale threads that he takes himself to ensure that the items he's listing for sale are what they are and look as described.

I'd definitely put the blame on the 3rd party here especially since I was in the room when a certain phone conversation took place between Erik and the "supposed seller" and the guy wasn't making the car available for pics to be taken. He just kept asking "how many of the parts are spoken for?" or "how many people have money handy to pay for the items?" Erik must have asked 3x in that conversation to meet and take pics to legitimize the sale and minimize the tire kicking and question asking due to no pics being posted.

I don't think there was a need on anyone's part to get violent or place threats in this thread but on the same token there was no need to bash Erik either when all the facts hadn't been laid out yet. We all consider eachother friends here and for the most part we all know eachother from meets and other business transactions and such so I'm sure that friendship can remain intact once this is put to bed

Mike
Why is the 3rd party to blame?

There were No pictures in hand, No solid proof of purchase, Nothing to legitimize a "For-Sale" thread. Especially for parts of which the OP does not have legal custody of.

The OP should of validated (word of mouth is not validation, people lie, go figure.) the legitimacy of the sale before putting his neck on the line, and thus receiving the shaming he's now receiving.

Eric (the OP) made a bad choice in choosing to sell parts of which he did not own, have legitimate possession of, and or legal right to sell.

Other(s) including myself, DO have a right to read things on the internet and cast judgment as we deem fit as long as it isn't slander. And in this case, the reader's contempt is (right or wrong) understandable given OP and lack of information (intended or not).

I don't think anyone is debating whether Eric is a nice guy or not, that's not the issue, the debate/thus flaming, was based on his actions whether intended or not. The situation was EVEN MORE exacerbated by the fact that parts Eric was trying to sell were from one of the best known 350Z's in the US, owned by one of the best known self-modder/350Z Community Contributor around.

Cause, and Effect. Simple.

Old 01-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Sully
Why is the 3rd party to blame?

There were No pictures in hand, No solid proof of purchase, Nothing to legitimize a "For-Sale" thread. Especially for parts of which the OP does not have legal custody of.

The OP should of validated (word of mouth is not validation, people lie, go figure.) the legitimacy of the sale before putting his neck on the line, and thus receiving the shaming he's now receiving.

Eric (the OP) made a bad choice in choosing to sell parts of which he did not own, have legitimate possession of, and or legal right to sell.

Other(s) including myself, DO have a right to read things on the internet and cast judgment as we deem fit as long as it isn't slander. And in this case, the reader's contempt is (right or wrong) understandable given OP and lack of information (intended or not).

I don't think anyone is debating whether Eric is a nice guy or not, that's not the issue, the debate/thus flaming, was based on his actions whether intended or not. The situation was EVEN MORE exacerbated by the fact that parts Eric was trying to sell were from one of the best known 350Z's in the US, owned by one of the best known self-modder/350Z Community Contributor around.

Cause, and Effect. Simple.

Give up the SOAP OPERA already

u still running ur mouth....OMG

Old 01-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ooh and by the way SULLY the best known 350z in the world give me a break. There are tons of 350z tuned by companies that will overpass modding skills on that Z.......u gonna come to this thread and waste ur firts 5 post. HAAAAh.

Last edited by FutureGDriver; 01-27-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by FutureGDriver
ooh and by the way SULLY the best known 350z in the world give me a break. There are tons of 350z tuned by companies that will overpass modding skills on that Z......
Yep, your right, by Companies.. Unfortunately your reading comprehension seems to be lacking or you would of caught the "self-modder".. Other self-modders in the Z community have been heavily sponsored, thus help put together a nicely setup Z. Leemik has most if not ALL himself.. and very nicely.

Originally Posted by FutureGDriver
u gonna come to this thread with 5 post and run ur mouth. HAAAAh.
Yes, and?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Huge 350Z Part Out. I Mean Big