NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

silver coupe on cranbury rd in EB last night

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 10:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silver coupe on cranbury rd in EB last night

weds night about 10, came up dunhams corner rd to make left onto cranbury rd. at light ahead of me was a silver coupe. he turned and accelerated, my daughter said to catch up as he was putting real distance between us (i was not trying to go fast). so i hit gas, i catch up around 70 mph. think he saw me in rearview mirror.

i had to pull in development by 4h fields.

is this someone from the board?

04 6mtC, DG - possibly most babied G on the board.

Old 06-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Re: silver coupe on cranbury rd in EB last night

That was me after soccer practice, in my Diamond Graphite . I saw you pull out of the baseball field's parking lot (I can smell a G from a distance ). I was going to go slow, but I saw you catching up, so I gave it a little gas. That was the first time we run into each other. Nice ride!

G35 Coupe. Diamond Graphite, Graphite, Premium and wheel and Tire package. Zaino Baby.

Old 06-11-2004, 08:53 PM

zorro, i wondered if that was you. long time no speak.

Old 06-13-2004, 05:40 PM

Yeah studly, long time no speak. I've been busy getting ready for my wedding . So, I might not be hanging around here too often, but I miss this place. The G is still babied though . How is your G doing?

G35 Coupe. Diamond Graphite, Graphite, Premium and wheel and Tire package. Zaino Baby.

Old 06-13-2004, 05:56 PM

hey guys, i'm from eb too...i used to have a different username but i remember talking to you guys months ago. and i'm finally getting my G on the 21st, it's been way too long.

do either of you know of any good tinting places around here and their prices?

and congrats on the wedding zorro

Jeff
2004.5 G35 Coupe
5AT / Black on Black / Premium / Splash
soon: 35% tint, some custom box, JL sub/amp (not sure which yet)

Old 06-15-2004, 11:06 PM

G35Rush, there is one on route 18. I forgot the name of the place right now, but it's right before milltown road exit, if you are going southbound. It's a pretty good place. I had my MAX done there 5 years ago, and it's still holding up . I wasn't brave enough to tint my G, as I am afraid of getting a ticket. Good luck on your ride, and don't forget to post picks after you get it tinted.

Old 06-16-2004, 11:48 AM

that's auto image, theres also an auto image on rt 1 south out in i guess edison it is...not quite sure what town it is there but i'm sure you've seen it sometime. i'm curious about pricing too, i havent had the chance to visit and places yet to ask but i've heard that auto image starts at like $100 for all 5 windows. my friend was tellin me of this place in north jersey called tropic tint (i think) and they cost $200...but theres also pics of lambos and ferrari's that they've done..

as for tickets, my car has maryland registration where it's 35% all around...hehe. i don't need to follow jersey's dumb laws with nothing in the front and anything in the back (which looks terrible in my opinion when people do it)

anyhow, thanks for the info, and i'll definitely post some pics once it's all done. you'll probably see me somewhere around town since i'll be the only maryland g thats always in east brunswick

Jeff
2004.5 G35 Coupe

Old 06-16-2004, 03:13 PM

g35rush,
i guess that will make 4 coupes in eb. there's me, zorro and one that gets parked outside on jensen (jensen runs parallel to ryders).

welcome

Old 06-16-2004, 05:03 PM

whats up fellas....i'm from colts neck...auto images 100 buck tint is [censored] that purples they have a better quality tint for like double that price....to get a quality job on a coupe, look to spend in the 200 dollar range..and make sure to get a one piece rear windshield...i got my whole car done at zippos in edison..and have since taken off my front two windows because cops are dicks..but i still like the back two and rear windshield..maybe i'll see ya guys around..i'll be getting my GREEK35 licence plate shortly..look for me

Mitch
2004 G35C AT
Blk/Blk
Prem.Aero.Perf.Nav
Nav/TV Tuner w/ PS 2
2-10" Subs w/ Rockford Amp
Clear Corners
Pop Charger
Z-Tube

Old 06-16-2004, 08:34 PM

coming home from work today (bunker hill golf course in princeton) i saw 2 black coupes...one on 522 and one on cranbury rd headed towards the turnpike. was either of these you guys?

it was pretty funny to see 2 black g's within about 2 minutes of each other.

i'll finally be getting my g on monday...i was supposed to be getting it last saturday but the guy at ray catena f'ed up the paperwork so i've been depressed pretty much all week. if i dont get it this time i'm just gonna flip out when i get there.

and oh yea, apparently my g has 124 miles on it...what the sh-t is that?

Jeff
2004.5 G35 Coupe

Old 06-16-2004, 10:36 PM

I believe they gave me a quote of $250 at auto image in East Brunswick. It was a while ago, but it was definitely over $200. He says he's done a couple of G35 coupes and it came out nice. It's a difficult job, especially the rear window, with dot-matrix on top. Stop by the place and get a quote. Besides, they give you a life-time warranty on the tint. Good luck!

Old 06-17-2004, 08:14 AM

there is also a zippo's on 18, near dicks

Old 06-22-2004, 02:56 PM

i finally got my g guys, it's about time right?
i'm sure you'll see me around eb eventually considering i'll be the only black g with maryland plates...we just moved from off of fern rd to lexington village so i'll be around town all summer so i'm sure you'll see me sometime.

the only bad thing is that it rained today [img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img] and mallory (thats her name) got all wet...now i know that black cars really do show EVERYTHING. theres already a few rain spots..any help on how to keep it somewhat clean after the rain hits?

Jeff - Look for me in the black G
2004.5 G35 Coupe

Old 06-22-2004, 08:57 PM

Put some coats of Zaino, and you'll be alright. Make sure you wash it with dawn and clay bar it, if you feel the surface is not smooth as silk. If you go to Zaino's website, they'll tell you how to test for if you need to clay bar or not (it's the plastic shrink wrap test). Congrats on your ride, and good luck! See you around...