NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Boston, MA and Surrounding Area Meet and Cruise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Yep we've been down there. I mean there are a few respectable Civics and Integras out there but the majority of them are ricers.
Originally Posted by shockedimpy
If you think:

Burning out
Reving up
Racing on highways
etc...

Is bad and/or you want to avoid it, never go to Stop And Shop/Wendy's in Everett on the Parkway on Friday/Saturday nights. It's embarrssing seeing all these civics, civics, civic, mustangs, civics, literally peeling out and doing all this stupid **** in plain public. I go down their once in a while to see if any G's are down their, so far just once I've seen them. I just for once, want to pull up to a meet and find respectable people talking/ or JUST showing off their cars. Not Reving their 103hp civic hatchback.

And if you think I'm in ANY way exaggerating, I might take some video footage of this. It's HILARIOUS.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i agree with keepin the drivin around this area low key. i live in the area and come down here almost every weekend. good place to get some grub

Old 03-17-2009, 11:39 PM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
Originally Posted by AesonVirus
Hey guys... where do we stand on this?

Are we happy with the current crowd of G35'ers and their friends, or are we expanding this to outside forums?
I voted a while back at keeping this conservative, but I'm asking cause if we are expanding, I want to be sure to include the CEMA Facebook group as well.

Lemme know.
Anyone?

Old 03-18-2009, 12:54 AM
When you say expanding; what are you referring too? Completely different models of cars, or keeping the Nissan/Infiniti only? Personally I really don't mind, as long as it's respectable.

I don't drive a supercharged G either lol, I'm completely stock minus air filter, so I don't want to feel like the odd man out either lol... But I don't mind who/what comes.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:47 PM
^^We aren't limiting this to just G35's at this point. I'm not bias against other makes aand models showing up as long as it's a respectable group.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dzoser
Yeah, AesonVirus gets a "talking to" every time he drives around our parking garage by facilities.

Originally Posted by AesonVirus
It just 'sounds' fast...

some how I can picture this happening with Scott

Old 03-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
if other makes do show up.. can all the G's and Z's at least park together in 1 section and everybody else do their own thing? we were the ones that started this meet...

Old 03-18-2009, 08:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SPEED_DEMON
if other makes do show up.. can all the G's and Z's at least park together in 1 section and everybody else do their own thing? we were the ones that started this meet...
i agree.. we don't wanna get a bad rap cuzz other makes are acting up.. which something tells ma a rice burner is going to ride by and rev his engine who does not know anything about this meet and get us kicked out which happened at jordan furniture, alot of off street people showed up.

Old 03-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
We aren't limiting this to just G35's at this point. I'm not bias against other makes aand models showing up as long as it's a respectable group.
HEY ALL!!

This event is posted on the CEMA group and I'm currently putting it into my Google Calendar.
Since it is open to the public, you might get a lot more then expected since I'll be adding this to my weekly e-mails.

Suggestion. Get your group (G's and Z's) to meet up earlier to park together and hang out before everyone else gets there or tell everyone else the meet/cruise starts a couple hours later.

When it comes to the cruise, it will be harder for @$$hats to show their colors unless you play with them. If everyone is going just over the speed limit then the only thing they can do is speed ahead and go play by themselves.
After Jordan's furniture, more and more people are taking action to stop idiots from ruining it for the rest of us. People that didn't put together the meets or even friends with the people that did, are stopping @$$hats from being stupid.

Old 03-19-2009, 12:01 PM
^100% agreeable. Thanks T!

Old 03-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by MyBoyBlue
HEY ALL!!

This event is posted on the CEMA group and I'm currently putting it into my Google Calendar.
Since it is open to the public, you might get a lot more then expected since I'll be adding this to my weekly e-mails.

Suggestion. Get your group (G's and Z's) to meet up earlier to park together and hang out before everyone else gets there or tell everyone else the meet/cruise starts a couple hours later.

When it comes to the cruise, it will be harder for @$$hats to show their colors unless you play with them. If everyone is going just over the speed limit then the only thing they can do is speed ahead and go play by themselves.
After Jordan's furniture, more and more people are taking action to stop idiots from ruining it for the rest of us. People that didn't put together the meets or even friends with the people that did, are stopping @$$hats from being stupid.
I like the idea of all the G'z/ Zs meeting up before. I know imma prob hit neponset before I head out there is someone going to arrange a meet place so at least we can ride to Castle Island as a group????

Old 03-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
I've never been out that way before but I'm totally up to getting out there early.
We should square these details away within the next few weeks so we're all on the same page.

My car's back to the dealer to get my front bumper repainted. That should give them plenty of time to F something else up before the meet.

Old 03-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Received 384 Likes on 196 Posts
Oh, just realized this is much later in April then what I thought. Sweeeeeeeet.

Old 03-19-2009, 02:53 PM
I'm Down

Old 03-19-2009, 03:29 PM
^Kevin! What's crackin! I heard there is an M45 in the family now!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Boston, MA and Surrounding Area Meet and Cruise