NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

JUNE 27th - LI / NYC & Area MEET@Sunken Meadow Prk

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 10:47 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: JUNE 27th - LI / NYC & Area MEET@Sunken Meadow Prk

We r on the same page V, that's what I did before I read your last post. See if u want any changes.

Just playin' with ya on the PM's. U know how to reach me if needed.

This place turns into a pumpkin at the stroke of twelve friday night ?

Old 06-25-2004, 01:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm Bringing more Ice

Old 06-25-2004, 07:27 AM
Banned

I feel so left out. Neil - maybe we should go somewhere else.

http://www.exit3.net/

04 G35C DG AT
Prem Aero Perf RSG CC
2004 Pathfinder for the family

Old 06-25-2004, 08:17 AM
Staff ALUMNI

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

I feel so left out. Neil - maybe we should go somewhere else.

<hr></blockquote>Kewl, I'm with u on that joel, I think there is a bling bling meet in parking lot 6 [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2004, 01:32 PM
G SQUAD

LOL.....Awww there there Joel....LOL

would U like a PM too?....LOL

G35Xlover, we got cha ..."more ice"

Yeah today is the day folks...so I hope everyone has the info site if not write it down www.exit3.net

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH

Old 06-25-2004, 02:58 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

Gettin some stuff installed on my car todayyyy =), cant wait for the meet!! Nick, come back on this thread for 1 minuteeee, what time are we meeting at the mall again?!?!? 10-10:30? lemme get your two-way!! Lata

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 06-25-2004, 04:17 PM

HELLO Martin G35,

My name is Drew......JK with the formalities. That is my name though. My PID is 173*65*4776.
The South Shore Mall is a damn trek for me so maybe i'll meet up with you guys on the road. It will be easier now with the 2 way. What time you guys plan on getting to Cunningham Park and which route are you taking? I live right off the the Northern State and LIE near 106/107. If you guys take Southern State to Cross Island or whatever, I'll just meet ya at the park. If you're gonna shoot up north, I'll hook up on the road. I am going to take GCP to Franny Lew. I just have to stop off in the AM and pick up a couple of pounds of...yadda yadda yadda...HA, I ain't giving it away just yet! Anyway, I plan on being on the road by about 10:45 or a few minutes earlier. That should get me to the park around 11:10.
Who are you letting work on your ride, and I suppose you're kinda like me and want to bring a surprise to the meet! At least peeps can eat mine though. JK! I can see this group turning into a pissing contest between meets to see who can do what to their car! Nicey nice! Just what I need to do is have more cash outflow! Yeah, that'll be grrrrrrrreat!

2003 6MT Black Coupe, Premium Pkg. w/ Aero
20% tint all around, Aluminum Pedals

Old 06-25-2004, 05:15 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

WELLLLLLLLLLLL, Dammit im so PISSED!!!!! My friend was suppose to put my UR Pulley in and my grounding kit but he went away on a surprise trip or soemthin. Then I took it to like 3 shops, the 1st which is where I really want to get ti done at Performance Nissan, they went to the track in their TT 350Z and no 1's there and the others said no time, damm. Anyway ill two way you at like 10:30 and let you know what time we'll be around 106/107 or if you just want to meet us at Cunningham Park. i'll let you know later on tonight. And to top it all off, one of my fog lights went out and I still have a DENT on my gas cap door. LOL Oh wow, not happy. Anyway see everyone sunday,. Does anyone here do installs? Or can hook me up with a place to get it done? Thanks!!

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 06-25-2004, 05:17 PM
G SQUAD

Yeah Deisel1 (Drew) I agree with you once again about the pissing contest....LOL

Sad part is I'm in it all the way...LOL
I got some new parts on order for mine and was kinda hopin they'd get here but they didnt....so hey I'll have um next meet

Hey but its all love with these guys.....LOL...even if some of us are tryin to out do eachother....LOL

ATI here I come!!!!.........LMAO

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH

Old 06-25-2004, 07:12 PM
Staff ALUMNI
UPDATE

UPDATE FOR THE NORTHERN NEW JERSEY G-LINE aka CARAVAN

Information on this update is at the website

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by nycg35 on 06/25/04 06:33 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 06-25-2004, 09:01 PM
G SQUAD
Re: UPDATE

Hey South Shore Mall guys, how about taking Sunken Meadow up to the Northern so us North Shore guys can go with you? Instead of driving out alone, two of us can go with you. So how about it?

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud

Old 06-25-2004, 09:18 PM

You bastard!!!! You probably can't even spell ATI!!!!! JK JK That's it, I'm taking my damn, fine italian %#$@%*&.....and going home!!!! I could see I'm gonna have fun with my custom G!!! Tint and pedals......Woooooooooooopppeeee. With all that I should be pushing about 370/380!! I'll race ya after you get the hairdryer put on....I'll even give a car length.
Who's doin your install and tune?

P.S. You might wanna throw a 50 shot of NOS to cool that air down a bit!!! lol

Old 06-25-2004, 09:42 PM
G SQUAD

LMAO @ Deisel1......

Hey man please my 280hp is probably bumped to 281...LOL
thats if this damn JWT is doing anything...lol....

with this damn wedding plans you wont be seeing that ATI for a few years yet......so dont sweat it...LOL I got the pedals too ..LOL givin me 30 lbs/ft TQ....LOL

Well one thing I will promise is next meet I will have the Borla Cat back...so between that and my JWT I BETTER SEEE SOMETHIN!!! in HP + TQ damn it!

but I promise the ATI will come....one day you guys will just see me pull up REAL REAL REAL slow...No hard revs, no steppin on the gas hard just creepin along to the meet......THAT DAY you guys will KNOW..."Oh SH%# , Vance is Supercharged" ........ahhh to dream is to live...LOL

I can to spell IT A-T-I !!....LOL

oh when I do do it it'll probably be Avalon Racing in NH...they said $6000 installed, tuned / dyno....if I can get more to come they said discounts..

Old 06-25-2004, 11:29 PM

Awwwwwww wook everyone, he's getting ma-deed! Yes Ma-deed. LOL Now did you give your fiancee the final test? Ya know, where you aske her to keep 25% of the wedding boost for "G Enhancemnts"? If she gives you a dirty look, slap in the face, or turns away.......We'll she ain't the right one! JK
Group discount for the ATI's huh? Hmmmm! I have been trying to save for a house and seeing as they are so cheap on LI, maybe I'll do a custom twin ATI setup!! Riiiiiiiight!
It's tough having a lil loot in the bank saying "spend me, spend me".
On a heavier note, I was just curious to know if anyone has logged some serious mileage on a FI motor. I am a bit weary on adding 6-9lbs of boost to a 10.5/1 compression motor. I am sure you have done your homework, so what's the scoop?

Old 06-25-2004, 11:45 PM
Re: UPDATE

Where are you coming from Balzac? I'm in Hicksville, Syosset, Jericho area. We could either have the south shore mall guys meet up around here (on 106/107 there are 2 shopping strips w/i 1/8 mile of the expressway/northern state) or if they are taking the southern route and you live nearby or out east, we can meet up around here or something like that. Probably be cool to have 4 rolling up at once though.

In case the site goes down, you can email me at acart13@yahoo.

P.S. For the single guys, I may be bringin another italian delight....if she shows. She's a little young for me (22?), but who knows what you guys like.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: JUNE 27th - LI / NYC & Area MEET@Sunken Meadow Prk