NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

NYC Dealerships

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NYC Dealerships

Hey I've got a question for anyone in the NYC area. Does anybody have any experience with the dealers in the city, for example KG Suzuki or Universal Subaru? I've been looking around for a G, and they appear to have low prices upon satisfaction of the requirement of financing through the dealer.

Can anybody shed any light on them? I'm curious as to their practices, the prices seem pretty good but I'm not interested in a double digit interest rate. I may go ahead and email them and see if they'll give me any info themselves, but I'm definitely going to have to clear this up before committing to traveling anywhere to buy a car. Thanks in advance.

Old 03-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
i would guess if you want a g35 you would go to an infiniti dealer

plus if you do get a warranty .. are you going to take it to a suzuki dealership to service you ???

Old 03-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by IMAFUKINRIDER
i would guess if you want a g35 you would go to an infiniti dealer

plus if you do get a warranty .. are you going to take it to a suzuki dealership to service you ???
Well for the warranty, I assume I could go through Infiniti and get one of their Elite warranties upon purchase of the vehicle. Seeing as it's a used car, I would want to get a good price from a good dealer, which is why I'm looking around at all of my options.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:28 AM
do NOT go to KG suzuki...all they do is bait and switch, you call and ask about a car, they tell you all about it, when you come to see it, they say its sold. They're a chop shop too...I was looking into them one day, and something just struck me as a little sketchy, and I searched for consumer reviews on them, not a single good one...just a lot of fraud and scams.

Just go online and type in the name of the dealership youre looking into and "review" after it. you'll dig up a LOT of crap...i wouldn't buy a G (or any used car for that matter) in NYC from some corner lot. Go to an Infiniti dealership, save yourself the grief and hassle. That's what I'm doing myself right now...

Old 03-11-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by viventi
do NOT go to KG suzuki...all they do is bait and switch, you call and ask about a car, they tell you all about it, when you come to see it, they say its sold. They're a chop shop too...I was looking into them one day, and something just struck me as a little sketchy, and I searched for consumer reviews on them, not a single good one...just a lot of fraud and scams.

Just go online and type in the name of the dealership youre looking into and "review" after it. you'll dig up a LOT of crap...i wouldn't buy a G (or any used car for that matter) in NYC from some corner lot. Go to an Infiniti dealership, save yourself the grief and hassle. That's what I'm doing myself right now...
Hey, thanks for the response. I did some checking around of my own online and found some of those reviews as well. It seems like those places are all scams, which is too bad, but I guess that's what you get for a low price. Thankfully I found a good one at a Nissan dealership in GA, so I'll be getting one down there. It's amazing that they can get away with that stuff and stay in business as well, you'd think they could get in some trouble for doing that.

Old 04-07-2009, 03:21 AM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Rip off artist... 100%

Old 04-07-2009, 06:09 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Go to G35NYC.com, and ask this question

Old 04-08-2009, 10:19 PM
kg is junk they do bait and switch and tell you they need to add 2000 to the price to recondition it. def dont go there