NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Next Meet?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2004, 05:53 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Next Meet?

all the meets so far have been great. good turnouts, lucky weather, and great pictures. but i think we need to set a meet up during the time of day where our g's look the greatest.....the night.

i no from my other friends car meets that jones beach parkings lots are open all night long and there is plenty of room for antics if anybody feels up for it

another though is either francis lewis blvd or deer park ave. those are the hot spots at night on long island. there will be plenty of girls at these to spots and im pretty sure they wont b able to resist the beauty of the g's (plenty of guys to for ne female drivers)

post any thoughts up and we will see if we could get the next meet goin

03.5 5A/T Black Coupe / Everything except Aero Package / Hopefully More to Come

Old 06-28-2004, 06:53 PM
Re: Next Meet?

Damn, I haven't been up to DPA in years!!! The only problem is that DPA and I am sure Franny Lew are cop fests which could make a once enjoyable night......not so enjoyable. But I am game. I'm a little old to be up there (27), but still game for mere shitz n giggles!

2003 6MT Black Coupe, Premium Pkg. w/ Aero
20% tint all around, Aluminum Pedals

Old 06-28-2004, 07:31 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live 30 sec's off DPA lol, yea a lot of cop's at night and the cars got ehhh, ricey? Anyway I would love to do a night meet. Wednesday night's I go with my friend to Roosevelt in the source mall parking lot by the movie theatre there are is a WRX meet and on the opposite side same parking lot a VW and Audi meet. Its pretty fun, see some nice sti's. We should go up there one wednesday and take it over =)

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 06-28-2004, 11:01 PM
G SQUAD

[censored], I'm on DPA almost every weekend coming back from my friend's house in Babylon. In the last 8 weeks, I've only seen 2 cops and they had really shitty cars with like 8 people hanging out the windows.

I'd say DPA, based on the number of restaurants, people and other car meets. I can scope out a parking lot for us this coming weekend if ya'll are interested? Maybe one next to Wendy's or something?

Can we be high schoolin it and drink iced tea from Colt 45 - 40 bottles? [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, theres some quality machinery on DPA also. I was telling a couple of the guys at the meet yesterday that there was an SL65 running next to me as well as a number of porsches and other rich kid rides. Ya just got to watch out for the stang asshats.

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud

Old 06-29-2004, 07:20 AM

A lot of guys meet up on weekends at the 7/11 on the Franny Lew (exit 26 on the LIE). There is a straight strip there for people to race their rice rockets.

I HAVE A NEED... A NEED FOR SPEED!

Old 06-30-2004, 12:34 PM

how about a drive out to long beach, from far rockaway.. the boardwalk is nice out there in summer time.. nuff girls too... just a thought..

OBJECTS IN MIRROR WILL GET SMALLER VERY QUICKLY.

Old 06-30-2004, 02:45 PM

i am going to dpa this friday the 1st of july.. im going wit a few kids.. its my g35, my friends white g35, a mini cooper s, and volkswagen r32,and a wrx sti.. so let me know if u guys want to meet there ill either be there or on hempstead turnpike.

Old 07-01-2004, 07:14 PM

People still cruise the PIke? Damn I haven't heard anyone doing that loop in years! I'm a lil old for DPA, but maybe I'll take a pass for shitz n giggles!

Old 07-01-2004, 08:27 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

Imd own for a DPA cruise wit some other G's, Drew you down? Yo Gcoupe, if you see this you said july 1st on friday, today's thrusday which night did you mean? I guess i'll go out tomorrow night, lemme know. Drew hit me up. Lata

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 07-01-2004, 10:08 PM
G SQUAD

Diesel, I'm on DPA pretty much every weekend to go from my friend in Babylon to my place in Huntington. Believe it or not, there are many many people there older than us. Its turned into a huge meeting place for classic car clubs, ricers and muscle cars. I think its all of the restaurants that are open late and all of the spectators.

Last weekend, coming home I saw a $160,000 MB SL65. Kids were not behing the wheel of that car!

I'm not saying I'm going to do laps or anything, but the machinery out there is impressive! Its definitely worth heading out there for a night and watching everyone and their pride and joy!

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud

Old 07-03-2004, 06:05 PM

Went up there last nite for shitz n giggles. What a waste, but I felt taking a drive. The weather kept the nice cars in so I ended up having this lil Prelude with about 20 gauges try to race me. Needless to say, I didn't have to burn too much gas because all it took was a romp on the gas from a 30MPH roll to wipe his @ss. I thought guages made cars faster. This car should have been making at least 500-600 HP with all his gauges!! LOL Friggin kids!!! They'll never learn!

Old 07-04-2004, 12:57 AM
G SQUAD

Dont cha love when the Honda's think theyu got cha....LOL

I I believe you meant "whip" his *** not wipe it....LOL

Its Ok man we know what U meant..

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH

Old 07-04-2004, 08:25 AM

so, whats up fellas..? any ideas about the next meet?

OBJECTS IN MIRROR WILL GET SMALLER VERY QUICKLY.

Old 07-04-2004, 10:58 PM
G SQUAD

since it seems like everybody is familiar with deer park ave i say we hav a meet there. i vote for a friday or saturday nite maybe late july or early august

03.5 5A/T Black Coupe / Everything except Aero Package / Hopefully More to Come

Old 07-04-2004, 11:53 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Re: DPA

Hey World

If your are interested in dewin a DPA thingy why don't ya start a thread for it. Pick a date ( I would stay away from the w//e of 8/14), a time and where on DPA you want to hook up, viola, dun !! Nothing complicated.

Most peeps in this forum don't know DPA, the forum covers over 10 states, many in this thread do. I know a couple peeps in this thread that don't know DPA. I've never been there, but do know about it.

Go for it dude !!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Next Meet?