NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Richmond/Henrico/Petersburg/Colonial Hgts G group

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.

Old 05-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That or compressed air, I know what you're talking about as I have been around a lot of G35's, every one of you guys should carry a qd and a mf kit in your car with the sneaky water holding crevices your cars have.

Old 05-23-2010, 06:58 PM
Whats up fellow G men... Was, wondering if yal
l know what is, th er ideal camber and toe number sd just put my rear camber arms got h er alinged but I dint have the specs with me so they just putit to stock specs.... Thanks whats going on up there with everybody

Old 05-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Using a phone sorry for the sloppy mess

Old 05-23-2010, 09:28 PM
CLUB MODERATOR

Received 189 Likes on 138 Posts
What's going on Steve?, have you moved to NC yet? I'm not absolutely sure what specs to set the camber and toe would be since i had Pete do mine for me but i think he just set it to stock as well.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:16 AM
No not yet i'll be moveing up there in OCT... Driveing up the est coqast this weekend thru richmond... Going to pick some seats up and visit Fam in PA.... "T"

Old 05-25-2010, 08:31 PM
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
any of you guys know a decent alignment shop and a spot to get fenders rolled?

Old 05-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by snakes1021
any of you guys know a decent alignment shop and a spot to get fenders rolled?
I've got someone who can roll the fenders for you. Send me a PM with a phone number and I'll put you in touch. Where are you looking to get the alignment done? Your sig says your located in Norfolk. If that's the case you should check with the VA Beach group, I'm sure they can refer you to someone.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Hey crew, I'm off to Indiana tomorrow afternoon when I get off work! I swapped out my HID bulbs in my regular beams and all of a sudden they no longer go out, and my new HID kit doesn't flicker either! (yet). I still have those decals for you Sameer, so I will mail them out at work tomorrow to Tony's house since I'm an idiot and didn't leave them

Ryan, I also have your soldering iron because I'm a big dumby and threw it in my bag. Let me know what you want to do about this and we can work something out. As you all know, I'll be back in August so I'm not gone forever... but depending on what my loan officer tells me tomorrow... I may not be coming back with a G

There is definitely still more Gs in my future, however... so no worries there

Old 05-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by gaskam
I've got someone who can roll the fenders for you. Send me a PM with a phone number and I'll put you in touch. Where are you looking to get the alignment done? Your sig says your located in Norfolk. If that's the case you should check with the VA Beach group, I'm sure they can refer you to someone.
maybe we could get all the fenders rolled at the same time

Old 05-26-2010, 12:47 AM
Ben how many codes were tripped from that exhaust?

Old 05-26-2010, 09:45 AM
This weekend

Anyone have any plans for this weekend.. paticularly Saturday night for UFC 114?

Old 05-26-2010, 10:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TehG35
I still have those decals for you Sameer, so I will mail them out at work tomorrow to Tony's house since I'm an idiot and didn't leave them
Good luck with the travel bro.
Thanks for mailing out the decals to tony's - i.e. if you did. LOL.
Anyhoo, i ll hollwer atcha if i am up in Indiana before august anytime.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Spade
Ben how many codes were tripped from that exhaust?
I actually haven't thrown any codes yet! I'll let you know if it does on the 700 mile trip

Old 05-26-2010, 12:25 PM
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by gaskam
well im going to be between norfolk and charlottesville at the end of june coming back from the desert for about 2 weeks. just tryin to get an idea of where i should get these things done. i plan on installing my coilovers, re30s and bbk myself and would like to figure out where would be best between those 2 places. since i will be in both.
the va beach guys havent been very active lately on here. so i figured id ask everyone.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by snakes1021
well im going to be between norfolk and charlottesville at the end of june coming back from the desert for about 2 weeks. just tryin to get an idea of where i should get these things done. i plan on installing my coilovers, re30s and bbk myself and would like to figure out where would be best between those 2 places. since i will be in both.
the va beach guys havent been very active lately on here. so i figured id ask everyone.
Originally Posted by mconklin
maybe we could get all the fenders rolled at the same time
Snakes, my son has rolled many fenders on many different cars, including a few of the G's in the Richmond area. If you and Matt (mconklin) can come to Richmond, he can certainly knock off both cars in a couple of hours. PM me a phone number and I will have my son give you a call, Matt we've got your number already.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.

Quick Reply: Richmond/Henrico/Petersburg/Colonial Hgts G group