NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

5-9-09 car show! NJ. cash prizes and trophies!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 09:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
5-9-09 car show! NJ. cash prizes and trophies!

Hey everyone. This is the second annual Mangolicious car show. First car show was a decent turn out considering many people (30+ cars) turned around because there was a fire on Palisades Parkway North and traffic was at a dead stop. There was some very nice cars that came out and the town/ police/ owner of the plaza were actually happy with us and how there was no problems! There will be trophies now for BEST IN SHOW, JUDGE'S PICK, and PEOPLE'S PICK. Best in show will also recieve a cash prize. (amount will vary depending on how many people show up). Last show we had a member from this forum (shadyg35) who took home third with a cash prize off $100. Winners from last show are not able to compete in this show and we changed the judging from the top 3 cars to what it is now to keep things fair. other forums are coming aswell (g35driver, my350z, audizine, m5board, njtuners, 6speed, and many others.) BIKERS AND TRUCKS WELCOME!

271 Livingston St
Northvale, NJ 07647-1916

date: 5-9-09

time: 9:30 p.m. till 12:00-1:00 a.m.

if you want to enter the show, it will be $15 dollars. Spectators are free!
prizes: all three categories (best in show, judges pick, people's pick) will get trophies with best in show being the biggest trophy along with a cash prize.

There will be free hot dogs and pizza for everyone (car show contestant's and spectator's). i will try and see if i can get applebee's to sponsor us again and get you guys half off total bill like last time

SHOW RULES

1. This is our second show at Mangolicious, lets leave them with another good impression. Don't give them a reason to make this the last meet in their lot.

2. No Burnouts/Fishtailing/Donuts/Skidding!

3. No smoking weed or drinking alcohol in the lot (take care of it before you arrive). Area is usually observed by cops.

4. No speeding in, out or around the parking lot. There are people walking around, including members with children. Don't look foolish. Especially no pulling out of the Mangolicious lot hard. Cops are happy with the way the last meet was so please lets not let this shut down like edgewater did

5. We are on private property! I get permission from the owner Horacio, he said it's perfectly fine, just make sure everything goes smooth, he doesn't want ANY complaints.

6. Act maturely and responsibly. EVERYBODY introduce you're selves