NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

DC - Passport/Rosenthal 6mt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 01:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DC - Passport/Rosenthal 6mt

Anyone ever have any of their 6 mt shifting noise issues relved by either Passport or Rosenthal Infiniti in the DC area? I brought mine in having issues after a few hundred miles with no luck as of yet. I am trying to figure out how to proceed.

I am getting clicking noises when engaging first gear. The service department tightened up and lubed the rear axle though this had no effect.

If anyone has had this issue solved at either dealership I would love to hear what the resolution was so I can get them to fix it (if possible). The dealer seems is either unwilling to fess up to a known issue or completely clueless to what the problem is.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Old 07-21-2004, 01:35 AM
Re: DC - Passport/Rosenthal 6mt

Come on now, am I the only driver in Northern VA with the rear clicking noise when shifting out of first. Based on the amount of prior posts I find this hard to believe

Old 07-21-2004, 08:05 AM
Re: DC - Passport/Rosenthal 6mt

I have a 5AT so I can't help you with the clicking problem. I can tell you that you should go to Passport for your service needs. I go there. In fact, I live in Baltimore and I ONLY take my car to Passport. So I drive 70 miles just to get my car serviced. The service staff is very helpful and knowledgable and all the techs are phenomenol. If you go ask for Jeff Tanner and tell him that I (Stanton Tam) sent you there. Good luck with the fix. Also, you may want to try posting in just the G Coupe forum for the technical answer and do a search here on Passport service, you'll find I'm not the only one impressed by them.[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Live in the MD/DC/PA/VA area?
PM me to join the Capital G club!!!