!!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19"THE SHOWOFF MEET"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 06:31 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: !!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19"THE SHOWOFF MEET"

Lucino

First I take it that means you are coming?

We are probably going to end up eating around 2PM

11:30-12pm is the round up time then the driving will start around maybe 12:30pm

Just make sure you hit Cunningham by that time

after the runs in queens we will head towards Long Island as the restaurant is there...then pit stop to raffle, sponser sell stuff, chit chat, check out other peeps rides, etc
while we are letting the food digest...

then hit the long island for some more driving and spots...

NOTICE the word DRIVE...NOT Cruise....sometimes the gaps in the G-Lines mess them up ....we gotta keep this tighter fellas/ladies.....too many caravans in our G-line....and yes I mean DODGE Caravans...........LOL...we all have good brakes so dont be afraid of the next G's bumper...WE dont need 3 car lengths in between G's

ALso NO one line....we gotta eat up all lanes or most depending on traffic, if theres 2 lanes we take um both if theres 3 we take all three....lights and stuff will break us up too much ....

We'll have line captains and food captains....If you aint gonna eat with us then you can:
1. eat somewhere else
2. goto the "REGROUP" spot (will be picked day of) and wait cause we wll regroup after eating for raffles ,etc etc, and do the stand still part of the meet
3. or call it a day

EVERYONE PLEASE GET GAS BEFORE YOU GET TO CUNNINGHAM , there will be TOO many of us to raid some poor gas station....LOL...that would be kinda hot though..but we all wouldnt fit

SEPT19 NY MEET INFO<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 09/14/04 03:33 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 09-14-2004, 06:50 PM
G SQUAD

FIRST POST UPDATED...PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST!!!

SEPT19 NY MEET INFO

Old 09-14-2004, 08:43 PM

Vance, what gonna be up with the weather bro, they are saying rain all weekend.. i don't mind getting wet.. just curious about what plans will be..
-Keith.

**CAUTION** OBJECTS IN MIRROR WILL GET SMALL VERY QUICKLY

Old 09-14-2004, 09:37 PM
G SQUAD

wear a poncho and bring an umbrella , rain or shine right Vance? I mean the G-line would look sick even if it was snowing

It's Choice--Not Chance-- That determines your destiny.

Old 09-15-2004, 07:09 AM
Banned

Angel - the only thing the G does in the snow is slide off the road. if you plan on using it in the winter, you best order snow tires now.

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 09-15-2004, 09:51 AM
G SQUAD

Ok guys, late notice (but fashionably late!) but I'll be going and bringing a friend as well. I'm meeting up with Mike (unlimited) then we'll be heading to Cunningham. I hope it doesn't rain...

John

Picked up: 08/14/04
'04.5 DG Coupe 6mt (Premium Pkg. / Navi)
Front license plate adapter
Huper Optik (Ceramic 40) / Clearbra / Hardwired V1 / Phatbox

Old 09-15-2004, 10:57 AM
G SQUAD

lol Joel I'm just making a point, that even if the G-line was covered in snow it will look sick.. don't take everything I say seriously

Old 09-15-2004, 05:07 PM
G SQUAD

Squad peeps know ho wwe ROLL.....When has rain threats ever stoppped us??

WE ROLL REGARDLESS!....I mean if its hurricane style then NO but just some rain....the meet goes on!

OR actually lemme throw it out there....
WHO IS DOWN FOR A RAIN DATE??...OR WHO SAYS WE ROLL REGARDLESS?
NEW THread FOR YOUR ANSWERS!????

OK

SEPT19 NY MEET INFO

Old 09-15-2004, 10:45 PM
G SQUAD

I'll roll regardless but if it rains badly I'll be pissed.. can't live through another flood

Old 09-16-2004, 01:18 AM
GSQUAD

rain = a no go for me

-Dave

Old 09-16-2004, 07:13 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only problem I see with rain is that you can't really go a$$ hauling with the windows rolled down... and they're might not be people on the streets to do a "show off" for them...[img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
But one thing is for sure, I'm not intending to miss this one nonetheless...[img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Besides, the forecast shows just a "little chance of rain" - I'll take it.

MY G-ENIE

Old 09-16-2004, 03:02 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For all those who had excuses of not to come - no more excuses, you ran out of luck !

-----------
Click me
-----------

[img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]
[img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

MY G-ENIE

Old 09-16-2004, 03:14 PM
G SQUAD

lol speed, let's see how long that forecast lasts. Although, that is great news for the time being!!!

John

Old 09-16-2004, 04:55 PM
G SQUAD

Have gone over it with some Squad members and the vERDICT IS..........G.Squad SAYS AS USUAL.....

WE ROLL REGARDLESS

SO Axion...and Leeno, being new I understand your whimp out....LOL

We cant haul a$$ and it wont be as nice with the rain ...but you know what if you are really IN...you come out anyway

We shall see.......but either way as usual...we say
WE ROLL REGARDLESS...nothing has changed

SEPT19 NY MEET INFO<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 09/16/04 01:57 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 09-16-2004, 05:10 PM
G SQUAD

You know, you're nicer in PMs.. hahaha jk

I'll be coming regardless. Don't get me wrong man, I'm down.. I just hate it when I get rain inside my G..

John

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: !!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19"THE SHOWOFF MEET"