NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

!!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19"THE SHOWOFF MEET"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 07:35 AM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: !!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19"THE SHOWOFF MEET"

Anyone else talking to sponsors about the meets?

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud

Old 08-26-2004, 02:17 PM
G SQUAD

If ya'll are still takin enrolling G's, put me down for the 19th.

Old 08-26-2004, 02:28 PM
G SQUAD

VIN!!..............No doubt...I'll add you!.....
Just check out the first post for all event details

FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED

SEPT19 NY MEET INFO

Old 08-26-2004, 07:54 PM
Banned

www.GriotsGarage.com has once again provided us with raffle items.

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 08-28-2004, 01:25 AM

vance put me down for this one... whole reason i got a Laser Red coupe was to be a "showoff" LoL

Old 08-31-2004, 01:26 AM
G SQUAD

OK TWO MORE HAVE JOINED...THE COUNT IS 35 G's

Thats a lot of G's....LOL....the G. Squad grows and more new people comtinue to inquire and we always grow....

ATTENTION:
G.Squad members stickers are in the process of being made for you...so you can rep the Squad at all times....

TO ALL "NEW people" and also those getting "Down" with the G.Squad w/ this meet the FIRST POST on this thread has been updated with all new info(as usual) ..PLEASE check it for details..THANKS

SEPT19 NY MEET INFO<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 08/30/04 10:27 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-31-2004, 12:20 PM
G SQUAD

yeah yeah Vance we need those stickers....i wannna be able to spot fellow G squadians on the road

Old 08-31-2004, 12:38 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

hell yea what are they gonna look like? shape wise i mean..
are they gonna be oval like the shape of the g35driver.com decal?
cant wait to see it!

'04 Coupe BS/G | Prem | Some Mods

Old 08-31-2004, 02:32 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IMO i think the decal/sticker should be an exact cutout to the logo so it looks like its floating in the window! Not like a big square thing with it in the middle although thats probably a lot easier to produce.

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
0-60 5.4 - 1/4 Mile 14.16 *GTech* and on 19's!!

Old 08-31-2004, 03:00 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

GOD DAMN !!!!!! F#$%&$*$*ING B~~~~~~ !!!!

Was just told I have to come in to work that Sunday !!!

[img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img]
[img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Keep me on the list though, they haven't seen nothing yet...

MY G-ENIE

Old 08-31-2004, 03:13 PM
G SQUAD

damn Speed,

YOU are one of the most die hard G. Squad heads....THEY CANT DO THIS TO US!!!!...THey are taking our main PEEPS!

well job does pay the bills...

ILLG,
I agree with you totally the square is dead...it wont be that. I'd like a vynil sticker that sticks on the outside with JUST the logo (like you said floating) or second choice is oval black background.....but we'll see

as I am working with a potential sponser to get it done ....workin #'s right now....

so as we move on....Sept 19th is growing...Soon I will be doing the ROLL CALL and potential FOOD ORDERS so we know who wants to order what....

ALSO laying out routes we will be driving thru Queens and LI....Pit stops will be layed out to

Soo Much to do ...so little time...LOL

Simple FLYERS are being made also for those who want to promote the G.Squad, G35driver.com, NYGOC.com and G.Squad sponsers....nothing super fancy...just something to hand the next G35 owner or put on their windsheild

OK but its up to those who wanna do it

SEPT19 NY MEET INFO

Old 08-31-2004, 03:36 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

I'll try my best to show up, maybe I'll just show up a bit later.
God I'm so pissed !!! This is a show-off meet, nothing but cruising, can't get better than that - and what do I get? - a day at work [img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img]

MY G-ENIE

Old 08-31-2004, 03:48 PM
Staff ALUMNI

SPEED

I'll save ya a spot dude.

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on

Sometimes your the statue...... sometimes your the pigeon.

Old 08-31-2004, 03:53 PM
G SQUAD

yeah speedo i know how you feel......i hadda work that sunday too but im gonna call in the night before with my patented ill voice telling them i got the runs and all types of other nasty sh*t...so they'll be like ok ok stay in and get better..........you should try this...just a suggestion

Old 08-31-2004, 04:55 PM
G SQUAD

yah no what , My boy had a point this showoff meet is gonna make me want to fix my car up as if I already don't wanna do it , cause everyone has something done to the car and mine has been left stock , so I'm gonna be realllly tempted to do something to my car...arghhhhhhhhhh

It's Choice--Not Chance-- That determines your destiny.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: !!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19"THE SHOWOFF MEET"