!!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19"THE SHOWOFF MEET"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 10:12 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: !!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19****UPDATED!!****

pic #2

[b]<font color=red>NY G.Squad presents:SEPT 19TH - THE SHOW-OFF MEET!..UPDATES ON NE FORUM 1st POST click hereMEET INFO

327455-UT G35 Lipspoiler.jpg

Old 08-21-2004, 10:20 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man Vance, lol, the last 10 posts have been WOW hahah!! What the hell happened? Vance, YOU MY BOYYYYYYYYYYYY hahah... Yo im gettin a coupe, it was a tough decision between a coupe,350z and sti, well not really but between the sti and coupe it was. Cant wait

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
HPDesign Evo 19's..

Old 08-22-2004, 03:17 AM
G SQUAD

[b]For all those that got this all wrong....ANYONE WITH A G IS INVITED TO THE MEETS WE THROW....AND ALL ARE WANTED IN THE G.SQUAD....EVEN IF YOU CANT MAKE EVERY MEET........THE CONSTANT MENTION OF THE NAME IS JUST ADVOCATION FOR POPULARITY.....<font color=red> NOT TO ALIENATE ANYONE</font color=red> Its JUST to make those who dont know want to get down....AND YOU ARE ALL INVITED to do so....

My issue is just with people gettin maybe too sensetive and trying to come at me hard like they have known me for years....or people feeling like its JUST a NY thing and you arent invited.....YOU ARE...thats the only way this will grow.....So LET ME END ALL THE MISUNDERSTANDING.....WE have many members from G.Squad going to the AUG 29 MEET in South Jersey....
We've got people down with us from CT and NJ.....if it seems clique-ish its because YES it is a clique...but THE CLIQUE WANTS YOUR G IN IT!!!! SO Come on!!!

[b]<font color=red>NY G.Squad presents:SEPT 19TH - THE SHOW-OFF MEET!..UPDATES ON NE FORUM 1st POST click hereMEET INFO

Old 08-22-2004, 08:50 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

****UNLIMITEDTUNING.COM WILL BE SPONSERING THIS MEET, THEY SEE THE POTENTIAL IN THE G.SQUAD....SO I'M PROUD TO BRING YOU ON BEHALF OF MIKE (UNLIMITEDTUNING...our own G.Squad member)
ONE OF THE HOT ITEMS THAT WE WILL BE RAFFLING OFF FOR COUPE OWNERS....{sorry to our sedan guys}

<hr></blockquote>

It's about damn time !!! now we're talking !!!
I hope Michael will be there. I'm definitely down for this lip spoiler. Been drooling over this since the Take Over meet when I first saw Unlimited's car...[img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

My G-enie

Old 08-22-2004, 09:19 AM

i'm in, count me in for a window mod also.

Old 08-22-2004, 12:32 PM
G SQUAD

TK..THANKS MAN....GLAD U DECIDED TO GET IN...

SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING......[b]ITS JUST PROMOTION PEOPLE....NOT A GANG....BUT WE WANT THE NAME out there...Thats the only way we can get these sponsorships.....
So If you want to be a part
IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE FROM....IF YOU ROLL WITH US AND COME TO Our MEETS
THEN YOU ARE G.SQUAD...AND WE WANT You DOWN!!!

TKMAN....is coming outta Jersey...now all we gotta do now is contact our Jersey G.Squad.(afropuff and Racing Dynamics and see if we can get a Gline going)

SPEED..... Mike was feeling us out first and gauging the potential and seriousness....and now he sees it.....he knows that we are serious about our events and sees the number of new people joining everyday ....so its a smart move, I think we'll have some nice things happening.....
AND YES...LOL the spoiler will be there...

Old 08-22-2004, 04:49 PM

Damn Vance! Take a breather, relax, not worth getting all fired up about. But I hear ya! For the newbies, I can vouch for ya, you and Neil have worked really hard at organizing the meets, which you guys make look extremely easy. TOOO easy if you ask me. Most peeps probably don't realize that it is a lot of work. You get mad props in my book. Don't waste ur energy on nonsense. I know, it's easier said then done.... and trust me I am the last one to talk, b/c I can get really fired up.
Also for the newbies, just to reiterate a few things, it's not a "gang" or "posse" or anything like that, def more of a family thing going on. My first meet was in June. I felt stupid at first, being like uhhhh, are things invitation only or what. Vance talked me into it, I went, moreso at first b/c of my love for the G and wanting to see other G's etc. Let me just tell everyone that is one of the best things I ever did. Everyone is really cool, down to earth, and mad chill. I am finding it's a great way to meet contacts and do a little networking! It never hurts to know the right people. You never know when you may need someone! The people here are the first people to reach out to help, even if they don't know ya from a hole in the wall! So if you are the slightest bit hesitant about going to a meet b/c you don't know anyone, FORGET IT!! We are still getting names down ourselves! Bring you, your G, and some single ladies to the meet, and all will be well!

<font color=blue>03 6MT Blk Coupe-Prem. Pkg. w/Aero / 20% tint / Alum. Pedals / Clear Corners / Z Tube - K&N / Stillen Blk Chrome Lower Valance / OEM Front Lip / Splash Guards / More to come:</font color=blue>

Old 08-22-2004, 05:54 PM
Banned
Re: !!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19"THE SHOWOFF MEET"

[b]Greg,

Why are we 10 & 17 on the list?

Ummm......

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 08-22-2004, 08:34 PM
G SQUAD

LOL....ya know Joel ALWAYS finds something to complain about...LOL

Then he gets Greg to join him...LOL

Joel our G.Squad Cheif Complaint officer!

Deisel the LI G-line for Sept 19th will be at the CVS spot...as Neil has on the NYGOC.com site....We will lay down routes this week.
I have one in mind....Sunrise Hwy...make a stop by ATLANTIC INFINITI.....Also cruise Austin Street ...there is always a bit of traffic on it but it is filled with people and its a short run...we can actually roll in from both ends and take it over.....sooo

ALL UPDATES ARE ON THE FIRST POST.....CHECK THERE FOR DETAILS

Old 08-22-2004, 09:35 PM
Staff ALUMNI

Hey Blitz

If your position on the dance card is a concern of yours, I have no problem with ya requestin a change and trading places with ya on the list of attendees, which is all what this is.I'm kewl with being be listed with the 'new jacks', no problema.

I think the numbers is more of a head count than anything else for the pupa to keep track of the heads instead of keep counting and counting and counting. < creates a strain on the brain thing>? but if it's concerning you enough to post about it, then let's dewit.

Whatever makes u happy, I'm kewl with it.

Old 08-23-2004, 09:50 AM

If we do a drive by past ATLANTIC, who's gonna give me a lift home b/c I def won't be able to drive my car outta that place! I am not too far from there! Who can give me a lift?

<font color=blue>03 6MT Blk Coupe-Prem. Pkg. w/Aero / 20% tint / Alum. Pedals / Clear Corners / Z Tube - K&N / Stillen Blk Chrome Lower Valance / OEM Front Lip / Splash Guards / More to come:</font color=blue>

Old 08-23-2004, 12:21 PM
G SQUAD

FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH ALL STARTING POINT INFO....PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST FOR UPDATE

FIRST STOP.....I figure since we all love Atlantic Infiniti so much..we will TAKE OVER THAT FIRST...err umm excuse me, SHOW_OFF there first...LOL
Queens G-line will roll from Queens and LI will gather and roll from there....we all meet at Green Acres Mall Parking lot.in Valley Stream
..Not necessarily in the Mall lot but where the AT&T wireless store is...there should be more room there...but we all have cells..ANYWAYS...we gather The BIG *** bunch of us and Roll down to ATlantic Infiniti...One of us will have to scout head (I'll do it) to see if the gate to the back entrance is open that way we can come from around the back and then Roll SLOWLY right past service and the show room window and right back onto Sunrise Highway....

that should be Beautiful!!! ha ha

[b]<font color=red>NY G.Squad presents:SEPT 19TH - THE SHOW-OFF MEET!..UPDATES ON NE FORUM 1st POST click hereMEET INFO<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 08/23/04 09:24 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-23-2004, 12:26 PM

Normally I think it would help them sell more G's but, not when they see my "DON'T BUY $HIT from ATLANTIC" stickers I'll have made up!!! LOL

Old 08-23-2004, 12:54 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

LOL Drew and V!!!!!! That would be crazy, what would be even sicker is if i picked up my new 6spd Coupe that day and dropped off my sedan HAHAH =)

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
HPDesign Evo 19's..

Old 08-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Banned

Marty,
Chill out with the new car thing. You are young and have plenty of years ahead of you. Just be glad you have what you have at your age. SAVE $$ for the future -

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: !!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19"THE SHOWOFF MEET"