NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

!!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19"THE SHOWOFF MEET"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 04:53 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: !!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19****UPDATED!!****

Yeah a G meet is just a "G meet".......BUT THATs all...there is nothing left afterwards...no following....ATCO was big but gets no props FROM ME because of three things

1. There was no follow up....
2. IT got rained out!...No offense but lets keep it real....
THAT;s what people remember most (its all I heard)
3. and where was the leadership saying "hey lets do this again, Rain doesnt stop us"...and pushin to form something

since the G.Squad has formed and look at the amount of pics. posts and communication lines it has opened between people in this area...

its more like a brotherhood and bond than just a meet....

Someone in G.Squad says "G.Squad meet" and automatically you are talkin over 20 cars...everytime...thats unity...and thats just to start with

thats what we have formed....anything else is just a meet
Thats the difference here....the G.Squad rolls together....as you can see....National Car Meet or not...we are 24 Strong in just 4 days after the AUG 14th meet....

I dont wanna sound the wrong way but ..there is no need to push our meet dates...we get up numbers regardless...because people are a part of this..and thats the whole purpose and vibe of the G.squad
...friendship, follow up, constant contact and unity...anything else is just a Meet

Deisel1 is part of that unity and hence the reason why NY Rolled into Jersey 30 strong....and Jersey topped out at 10 show-ups....
if you roll elsewhere when your crew calls on you...then you have no crew....you have no G.Squad....its all about that unity that makes this work and grow...and why we are growing

To push our date because of another meet or car event...would be Nuts to me!...its where your loyalty lies is the question?...
If it was any date and someone in the G.Squad is having something and someone else is throwin a meet the same day.........guess where NYC G35 will be....no question

[b]ALL UPDATES ARE ON THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD[b]

[b]<font color=red>NY G.Squad presents:SEPT 19TH - THE SHOW-OFF MEET!..UPDATES ON NE FORUM 1st POST click hereMEET INFO<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 08/20/04 02:07 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-20-2004, 10:47 PM
G SQUAD

vance i had to applaud the braveheart style g35 speech

03.5 5A/T Black Coupe / Navi / Popcharger / Z-Tube / Clear Corners

Old 08-20-2004, 11:22 PM
G SQUAD

I think I got it. L.I. meeting place is to going to be posted. But where's the food stop.
Vance: put me in for the up and down window thing.
On the G - squad, Only pictures, why not information on the meets?

Old 08-21-2004, 12:11 AM
G SQUAD

Al the info is there.....on the first thread as always...
The Gline will be at the usual LI spot...I have never gone to it so i dont know where it is...

DEISEL....can you handle that question.....LI G-line location

we will all link up at a mid point somewhere. We got 4 weeks and you know we NEVER not give you all info...its coming very soon next week

FOOD spot is in Freeport , LI.....Nassau county

[b]<font color=red>NY G.Squad presents:SEPT 19TH - THE SHOW-OFF MEET!..UPDATES ON NE FORUM 1st POST click hereMEET INFO

Old 08-21-2004, 10:28 AM
G SQUAD

Thanks you the information

Old 08-21-2004, 10:35 AM

wow, I sure do feel alienated now....

Old 08-21-2004, 03:46 PM
G SQUAD

TK!

Are you rollin or just postin your sensetivity...LOL

whats Up man??.....Post....this aint just a NY meet....Its a Gsquad event

Those who are down and those getting down....one meet doesnt cut it........So whats up TK...you Gsquad material or????? just passin by?

[b]<font color=red>NY G.Squad presents:SEPT 19TH - THE SHOW-OFF MEET!..UPDATES ON NE FORUM 1st POST click hereMEET INFO

Old 08-21-2004, 05:27 PM

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87343>
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Originally posted by NYC G35
VIC...I WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT....YOU ARE DEFINATELY COOL PEEPS....AND HAVIN A B-DAY ON THE SAME DAY AS ME...MAKES YOU THAT MUCH COOLER...LOL

THANKS TO THE MRC GUYS FOR THEIR RAFFLE DONATIONS ALSO...AND THE Z OWNER WHO GAVE UP HIS TUBE...!!!

SORRY I DONT KNOW HIS S/N...

PICS ARE HOT....SORRY TO ANYONE I DIDNT GET TO CHAT WITH LONG...BUT AS YOU COULD SEE IT WAS ALOT OF RUNNING AROUND FOR ME......COUNTS WERE 75 FROM WHAT I GOT BACK AT TOTAL......30Z's 45G's..............Great day...great Turn out!

VIC again , Thanks!

<hr></blockquote></a>

Vance, are you the same fella that posted the above on 8/15/2004? And, then 5 days later you make a 180 degree turn around with a flaming post. I am sorry that you turned out to be quite the egotist; from all your post it is clear that you have an insatiable need for self-importance.

And, I thought you were a nice guy with more solid integrity than that; based on what Vic told me about you; but I suppose it was your wife’s positive aura that masked your true nature.

But, meeting good friends on 8/14/2004, irregardless of what they drive or where they live; makes up for the entire BS from what you’ve posted here.

AUG 14 MEET Coordinator[/b]

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

………….Jersey - once they wake up (it takes them time to wake up) will form there own....its been up in the air who does the Jersey G-lines but we'll see who steps up for them...
……………………..

……………….WAIT FOR THE BS...SO NEW PEEPS GET THEIR INFO...READING THRU 70 someodd posts and seeing BS turns peeps off....

<hr></blockquote>

Apparently from the pattern in your postings, it does suggest that your issues are not Zees or Gees related; but more a people problem; you just look down on others…period; as you’re better than anyone. Incidentally, it is clear in all your forum post “I” “ME” syndrome.

And, yes people get turned off by BS; I sincerely hope you wake up and hopefully someday we’ll still have the opportunity to meet under more positive circumstances.

ATCO was an outstanding meet, and it was only because people came together and treated one another with respect, both Zees, Gees and others.

G

------------------------------------

If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 08/21/04 04:48 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-21-2004, 05:55 PM
Banned

[b]Vance is a stand up guy. You obviously didnt understand the post. The NY G Squad is based in NY and our NY meets come first. We were nice enough to have a meet over the river and the NJ G repsonse was weak. We have a couple of squad members in NJ and CT, but we are true and tried NY'ers first. So go back to your Z board and rant over there.

Sincerely,
Asst. Pubah

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 08-21-2004, 06:04 PM

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa what's going on here? No one is seriously asking anyone to move dates, meets are meets. It's just our reputation for having awesome meets, which makes peeps wanna come! LOL Anyway, this meet should be awesome! Just wanted to clear the air that seems to be getting a little thick! It's all good peeps!

"......The fog is getting thicker......AND Leon's getting larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrger!"

<font color=blue>03 6MT Blk Coupe-Prem. Pkg. w/Aero / 20% tint / Alum. Pedals / Clear Corners / Z Tube - K&N / Stillen Blk Chrome Lower Valance / OEM Front Lip / Splash Guards / More to come:</font color=blue>

Old 08-21-2004, 07:51 PM
G SQUAD

ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE WHO KNOWS OUR MEETS OR HAS BEEN TO ONE...PLEASE ALL THE NEW PEOPLE DONT BE TURNED OFF BY ONE PERSONS OPINIONS.....WE ARE A COOL GROUP...AND ALL G35 OWNERS are invited to our meet....New peeps please come down see what G.Squad is all about and you'll see that that is just one persons opinion about me.....I dont need to prove myself to this crowd...they know me.

THANKS!

VANCE
NYC G35

Old 08-21-2004, 08:58 PM
G SQUAD
Re: !!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19"THE SHOWOFF MEET"

I've never been to a meet but i'd like to go to the SEPT 19 one. I just need to know where to meet. I'm on LI.

2004 5AT Black Coupe, Premium Pkg. w/ Aero
Z-tube p/c

Old 08-21-2004, 09:18 PM
G SQUAD

Hey , I missed 2 meets already ( The Takeover and The Aug 14th ) due to really dumb circumstances , but not a day goes by when chatting with my boys at the bay terrace exxon station that I kick myself in the head for not going to either , everyone on here talks about them like they are more fun than snowboarding. so this being said I am still a newbie , and I've seen the unity and the organization that the NY G Squad has. I've heard of SRT-IV meets The euro car meets on Franny lew , but everywhere I turn everyone (not just G's) knows about the crew. Vance I don't know you but from what you've brought to the G community I already know your a cool guy and always looking out. So I'd be Honored to join you in any future meet that the NY G Squad will host.

It's Choice--Not Chance-- That determines your destiny.

Old 08-21-2004, 09:38 PM
G SQUAD

Thanks Angels!!!!

and I will be adding to that Attendee's list again....AND GPNY111 you are on it!...WELCOME!

The G.squad is growning fast....and good peeps are gettin in...by Next year we will have more people in and rolling with us!.....First Logos have been finished, stickers are being worked on , promo pics for the Sept19 SHOWOFF...are gonna be taken.....the IDEA...UNITY!!!
It's what makes us and will make us grow....To all G. Squad members...i will be PMing you with the logo to copy and paste into your sig..OR i can just stick it in there..if you want
but Its up to you all....as usual...this is a group and ALL have a say...

ALL UPDATES, INFO AND ATTENDEES LIST HAVE BEEN UPDATED ON FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD

P.S. WINDOW- MODS ARE ALMOST ALL SPOKEN FOR SO PEOPLE .....PM ME IF YOU DEFINATELY WANT ONE

I AM POSTING THE LIST ON THE window-mod thread

[b]<font color=red>NY G.Squad presents:SEPT 19TH - THE SHOW-OFF MEET!..UPDATES ON NE FORUM 1st POST click hereMEET INFO<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 08/21/04 06:39 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-21-2004, 10:11 PM
G SQUAD

<font color=red>****UNLIMITEDTUNING.COM</font color=red> WILL BE SPONSERING THIS MEET, THEY SEE THE POTENTIAL IN THE G.SQUAD....SO I'M PROUD TO BRING YOU ON BEHALF OF MIKE (UNLIMITEDTUNING...our own G.Squad member)
ONE OF THE HOT ITEMS THAT WE WILL BE RAFFLING OFF FOR COUPE OWNERS....{sorry to our sedan guys}

327454-G35 lip spoiler.jpg

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: !!NEXT MEET - SEPT 19"THE SHOWOFF MEET"