NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Do not do business with Harte Infiniti (hartford)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is off topic but

BIGD dont you like around the berlin turnpike area? ive seen you on the berlin turnpike a few moths back

Old 12-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yep,reside in good ol murderin ct aka meriden.lol

Old 12-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts
X
George Harte Infiniti in west haven is the same game... owned by same people, same runaround

Old 12-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Good to know,thanks

Old 12-17-2009, 09:50 AM
Harte Infiniti is Committed to Customer Service

Harte Infiniti of Hartford did look at this customer's vehicle. The customer reported vibrations at the time he brought it in. Our service manager, Dennis Pisco, showed him where the wheels were bent. Customer gets his work done at another facility and mentioned that the other facility was working with him on the issue. Harte Infiniti does clean all our customer's vehicles, however, they share a driveway with the car wash facility, so there is no way the vehicle was affected by any issues with the driveway.

In terms of seeing vehicles on milkcrates, Harte Infiniti houses our Collision Center and those vehicles are awaiting repair in our Body Shop.

Please feel free to contact Harte Infiniti or myself should you have any issues with any of our Infiniti dealerships.

Erin Touponse
Director of Communications
Harte Auto Group
erint@harteautogroup.com

Old 12-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by etouponse
Harte Infiniti of Hartford did look at this customer's vehicle. The customer reported vibrations at the time he brought it in. Our service manager, Dennis Pisco, showed him where the wheels were bent. Customer gets his work done at another facility and mentioned that the other facility was working with him on the issue. Harte Infiniti does clean all our customer's vehicles, however, they share a driveway with the car wash facility, so there is no way the vehicle was affected by any issues with the driveway.

In terms of seeing vehicles on milkcrates, Harte Infiniti houses our Collision Center and those vehicles are awaiting repair in our Body Shop.

Please feel free to contact Harte Infiniti or myself should you have any issues with any of our Infiniti dealerships.

Erin Touponse
Director of Communications
Harte Auto Group
erint@harteautogroup.com
oh so let me get this straight.... so this is normal business practice to display vehicles on milk crates between other non-milk crated cars? How could these vehicles also be going into the "<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1lace w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Collision</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Center</st1:PlaceType></st1lace>" when the words "SOLD" is labeled on the front windshield? Perhaps we in CT have alot of new drivers that just don’t know how to take care of their tires / wheels and damage all 4 tires. Odd how the paint still looks immaculate even when on the crates. One other quick thing, when your “<st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Collision</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Center</st1:PlaceType>” runs out of milkcrates you should tell the “<st1lace w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Collision</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Center</st1:PlaceType></st1lace>” manager that putting the cars on the rotors or pieces of wood, don’t make it look good. Maybe invest in more milkcrates?

Old 12-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Putting vehicles on milk crates is certainly not common practice for Harte Infiniti or any other dealership for that matter. I agree that it doesn't look presentable and we are trying to work on addressing that. The reason these vehicles are on crates is due to a rash of tire theft, not poor driving.
Happy Holidays,
Erin

Old 12-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts
X
I did not intend for this to be a personal attack on the manager. The service manager was helpful in trying to assist me. Based on the recommendations by the technicians at the dealership, I went back to the retailer who I purchased the tires from and received a free balancing. After this did not remedy my original issue, I returned to the dealership to have my car looked at once again.

Before having service, the car was fine, and immediately following service, there was a noticable vibration. I dont know if it can be simplified any further.

Old 01-01-2010, 09:18 AM
harte in new haven sucks too. i been having a ongoing battle with the service manager .