NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

CT weekly meets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ HAHAHAHAHA OMG.....

~yea it appears that it will rain out again for thursday well i guess it's better for me, bc next week i'll have another project complete

Old 06-09-2010, 11:03 PM
Ya my hood gets here Monday too =)

Old 06-10-2010, 09:47 AM
OK so its going to rain again today... no meet.

Whoever is down to meet this weekend post up or we will just meet next week.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:39 AM
I felt like I now needed to come on this website and defend myself. Tuesday night I raced dan with the single turbo g35. I really like the car alot, but unfortunitly it is not equipped with a decent driver.

On to the races. We raced from all sorts of rolls. 4 different times. When we race I beeped three times with not to much of a break in between. I pulled him everytime. Why? Well I'm going to put out the obvious that he makes 400whp in a 4000 pound car. I'm making 340whp in a 3300 pound car. My car has also gone 12.7@110.

Saying I don't know what I'm doing is pretty upsetting seeing you don't know me. I've been racing on the street and at the track before you even had a license.

If you are still trying to figure out and make excuses why you lost there isn't anymore. You don't understand why u pulled ur boys 380hp Sti, well I know why he wasn't making that power or he doesn't know how to drive. I've seen 35r Sti's at the track barely breaking 12's to save their lives. It's all about the driver

So just letting you know next time like maybe Friday night I'll give you the hit from 50. Since that's where tools and dyno queens race from. And please, don't ask me next time to wait for you because your turbo hadn't spooled yet!

Seth

Old 06-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Forged_G
50 cars but 45 of em were civics lol..

i kid i kid

Who did Dan race??
actually 5 or 6 civics boosted and or swapped that would blow on a 40-45 thousand $$ boosted G.

my friends Evo and STI.

Originally Posted by ZingMoney
Ralph, That 8 megapixel Camera works great... Looks like alot of ricers.
iphone pics dude. this wasnt a point of a photoshoot, just quick snapshots of the outcome thats all.

Originally Posted by ct350g
+1 & +1
it's not a legit carshow without:
A) atleast one crx for every evo/sti
B) 90's civics with "modded" front license plate mounts and 15" wheels
C) a blurry pic of a dented teal celica with "mustang" keyed into the rear bumper....
nothing close bro. it is what it is. the only ricer was like you said the busted celica.

seriosuly guys whats your definition of a ricer. no 18"+ forged rims and cars msrp isnt over 40k? im so lost.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by dann1313
i raced a 850hp 350z.. lost obvi
a 440hp AWD evo, 30 mph pull= me having wheel spin, at 60 i could stay on him i bet but they know they have awd so they keep me in 2nd every pull
and a 330hp sti and the kid did not know how to race and im still pissed. i kept telling him 50 in 3rd so he would drop down to 30 id go to **** and hed beep so ****ing fast...
next time i beep i set the speed.

and im comming with a new spring and new tune next week.. well see ralph.
dan your my boy.... i actually wanted you to beat everyone out there. to represent the Gs for one. and its usually the underdog the comes out to these things and when they win its all for the best. since your car is the fastest on here since u supposedly pulled on larry to qoute. so everyone on this forum in the CT area is sweating your car and drooling over it cuz its so fast.
and like everyone there did give you props that it does sound the sickest out of any car there. id take that compliment and stick with it. but saying you want to race from a 50 roll or higher? who does that? also saying that the awd cars had a advantage over your rwd. again you were the one with the advantage awd's are heavy pigs from a roll. doesnt every racer want rwd? if you use an excuse as i spun my tires or the car was already boosted by the second beep. thats called brake boosting, you should learn it. doesnt mean they went from the 2nd beep, just being ready. thats the difference between turbo, supercharged or NA. i have yet to talk never owned a boosted car myself. but again dan regardless what you think i do want you to come out and show everyone whats up. but like the vids i have it wasnt the case in every single situation. oh well.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by SethLogics
I felt like I now needed to come on this website and defend myself.
No need to defend yourself because as Ralph will tell you.. This forum and our crew is not all about who's car is how fast and who beat who in what race.. we really don't care to be honest but thank you for sharing. Im sure you and our recent HS graduate Dan can race again and then it will be what it is.

Originally Posted by suby01
no 18"+ forged rims and cars msrp isnt over 40k? im so lost.
Ralph you know that isn't true.. we were just messing around.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ralph does anyone really take anything i say serious? lol, i don't 50% of the time. I see Civic i think ricer, just goin with the stereotype. I have seen some Civic's done nice however those are oh so few and far between. Rice to me is something that just look gaudy on a car, i.e. huge pineapple launcher exhaust tip.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:35 PM
No need to defend yourself because as Ralph will tell you.. This forum and our crew is not all about who's car is how fast and who beat who in what race.. we really don't care to be honest but thank you for sharing. Im sure you and our recent HS graduate Dan can race again and then it will be what it is.

perfect quote sire.
and seth welcome, please enjoy your stay and feel free to contribute your car knowledge to this great forum.

Originally Posted by ZingMoney
Ralph does anyone really take anything i say serious? lol, i don't 50% of the time. I see Civic i think ricer, just goin with the stereotype. I have seen some Civic's done nice however those are oh so few and far between. Rice to me is something that just look gaudy on a car, i.e. huge pineapple launcher exhaust tip.

----------------------------------------------
wuuuv u guys
i kno i kno, i think i was just still a lil drunk from last nite. took my so im good now.
btw dan your car fast yet? ok sorry forgot we were done.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by suby01
wuuuv u guys
you know how i know?

Old 06-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Sorry for coming on here like that. I get a little competitive lol. Is there an area where I can make an intro thread?

ralph im glad we had a good dinner last night btw lol!!! BEANS!!!!

Old 06-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Sorry for coming on here like that. I get a little competitive lol. Is there an area where I can make an intro thread?

ralph im glad we had a good dinner last night btw lol!!! BEANS!!!!
No worries Seth. if you want come to some of our weekly meets in Orange.

best place for an introduction would probably be here in the North East section.

Welcome.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:25 PM
BTW guys tonight the weather is starting to look better..

Whos still down to meet tonight??

Old 06-10-2010, 03:54 PM
No worries Seth. if you want come to some of our weekly meets in Orange.

best place for an introduction would probably be here in the North East section.

Welcome.
thats funny you say weekley meets in orange. i used to go down there all the time on the boston post rd, we used to meet up at the starbucks.

Old 06-10-2010, 05:13 PM
thats funny you say weekley meets in orange. i used to go down there all the time on the boston post rd, we used to meet up at the starbucks.
haha small world. We use the same spot.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CT weekly meets