NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

OFFICIAL PIC POST For SEPT 19th MEET in NY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2004, 06:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: OFFICIAL PIC POST For SEPT 19th MEET in NY

LoL Hey im happy with the pipe and the **** no need to throw that on the list. People are gonna start hatin on me soon lol.

Seriously though does eastern sell exhausts. That pipe is gonna end up costing me loot cause I'd hate to leave that shiny new pipe cramped up between old stock exhaust pieces lol.

I put the G-squad Logo over the brakelight in teh window and it looks HOT!

Old 09-20-2004, 06:40 PM
G SQUAD

I actually saw the IP coupe parked outside of Eastern on my way to class earlier and I must say it's a customer attraction , I was thinking of stoppin in and checkin it out just cause the coupe was parked outside , but I was late to class oh wells.

It's Choice--Not Chance-- That determines your destiny.

Old 09-20-2004, 07:04 PM
Banned

<font color=red>Nooch is pumping a dry well? I think we need to quarantine him.</font color=red>

I just got done removing 2500 bugs from my front bumper I aquired during the Blitzjb and GForce 120 mph run down Ocean Parkway...

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 09-20-2004, 07:11 PM
Banned

Try this link for my photos:

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailsha...498/t_=2529641

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 09-20-2004, 07:24 PM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LMAO........

Ok well I guess thats What maria gets for signing on to the driver and forgeting to sign out.

I'll leave the shots about her supposed comments about the pipe and **** to you guys LoL!!

And here I was thinkin to myself I checked these posts at work why are they all showing as new ones.

Old 09-20-2004, 07:29 PM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Link wont work step up to imagestation man....

Old 09-20-2004, 08:07 PM

lol, my front end is COVERED in bugs from ocean parkway! Ididn't notice them until this morning when I came out of my house to go to the train station. I walked up to the car and was like "WTF is all over my front end" There are still actual bugs there...not just guts...and bogs on top of other bugs...it's GROSS!

2003 Brilliant Silver 6MT
Injen Intake

1/4 Mile:
60' - 2.425
1/8 - 9.482
1/4 - 14.511 @ 97.92mph

Old 09-20-2004, 08:08 PM

yeah, that link isn't working for me either..

Injen Intake

1/4 Mile:
60' - 2.425
1/8 - 9.482
1/4 - 14.511 @ 97.92mph

Old 09-20-2004, 08:17 PM

Oh man,

"Logo-Hater" is like a stigma, sort of a grey cloud just hangin' over my head now..lol.

I had a freakin' blast. I drove aggressively the entire day yesterday. I do drive aggressively but never have drove it that way for the entire day. I think I burned through a lil over half a tank yesterday...lol. Speaking of which, I had reset my trip counter just before leaving my house. I put 99 miles on yesterday. Not bad for all the fun I had.

I am anxious already to do another meet. I am not just saying this because I won a few goodies with the raffles (but hey it does help, I was sooooooooo gonna buy that UT trunk lip).

Oh and the chicken frances was great. The salsa stuff was great. The fried bananas were deeee-licious. I must've ate two plates of the fried bananas.

I met a ton of wonderful folk.

Neil (camcorder in your windshield looks downright scary and has anyone ever told u u remind them of Dangerfield?),

Dimitry (will ring u for the trunk swap),

Carmine (get the basslink, you'll be happy),

Lisa (stick to one martini),

Drew (your G was so clean it looked like black glass),

Mike (I love the Junction Produce chrome thing on the G, simply because its different and it raises a ton of questions. The carbon fiber hood is sick).

I'll get to know everyone in time and be able to match them up to their screennames. I learned alot of stuff by talking to these people and others. Sorry if I forgot to shout out anyone. They've given me plenty of fresh ideas for my G.

To everyone, Thanks a million for showing up and Thank you Vance and everyone else who started this family. You guys are great.

I swear the fried bananas were friggin' awesome...

'04 G coupe TB Graph 5A

"Hello Everybody...My name is Black and I hate my G35...yeah I said it....what?!?!?!"

Old 09-20-2004, 08:23 PM
G SQUAD

yeah those platonas were amazingly good , I finished my grilled chicken early just so I can have more of those and you kept takin them from me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr heh

It's Choice--Not Chance-- That determines your destiny.

Old 09-20-2004, 08:50 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BlackBuzzard

Glad u enjoyed yourself yesterday, that's what's all about.
Yup on the Rodney thing.

Gforce
Easy on the SP, she earned her stripes yesterday with the tawkies. I got a chance tonight to look at her werk. Kept laughin cause I could tell everytime u were bangin the gears, the picture would move =) We need to get a harness for her or we'll have OSHA on our backs =) To my suprise SP even got the DIY in. Who was werkin on it, all I saw was the shift **** and the back of heads.

Old 09-20-2004, 08:59 PM

here is the link to my pics http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3599155093

Injen Intake

1/4 Mile:
60' - 2.425
1/8 - 9.482
1/4 - 14.511 @ 97.92mph

Old 09-20-2004, 09:38 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

yea Vance i agree with u - blackbuzzard (justice) is def. squad material and we def. hooked him - NOW i got 2 brooklyn boys to roll with whereever we go!! thats whats up! lol im working on some more hopefully...me dimitri and justice!!

and justice - about u driving agressive - lol HELL YEA U WERE i especially noticed this when u came damnnn close to me while i came damnnnnnnnn close to drew - lol drew woulda been PISSED! lmao...u saw how he got from the lil parking mis-hap at cunningham lol...and also - i think i MAY go with the Basslink - im still up in the air - i dont wanna buy it and then say "damn that was a waste of money" lol...we will see...maybe u can take my to the place u went to...forgot which place u said...

oh yea Vance - Eastern Autosports - do they only offer performance mods or do they sell wheels, audio, and everything else as well?

Joel - same question as above for you regarding Performance MotoSport...i got that 100 buck labor certificate so im just curious - just so i know which way to spend the loot...=)

thanks

'04 Coupe BS/G | Prem | Some Mods

Old 09-20-2004, 09:44 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

oh yea btw - i guess ill be the first to comment on the funny occurrence of the kid with the CB coupe that pulled in and voluntarily decided to join the formation - lol that was great - BUT on a good note - amazing that we generated something like that - and good to see we can expand our crew hopefully...today i stopped 3 people (2 sedans 1 coupe) told them about the crew and the site - they seemed interested...we shall see - i wrote it on paper for them i didnt have flyers - ill prolly make some up - i see G's everywhere

ok those are my two rants for the evening - im going to try my Griots Speed Shine right now - i just came back from my LSAT class and cleaning the G always mellows me out...take it eassssssssssssssssssssy

'04 Coupe BS/G | Prem | Some Mods

Old 09-20-2004, 10:17 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Neil (camcorder in your windshield looks downright scary and has anyone ever told u u remind them of Dangerfield?), "

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA......

I also walked out to my car todaya nd didnt notice all of the bugs until ig ot to school, someone was like sick car but whats that all over the bumper is was like WTF?!?!?!?!? Then i was like ahhh shi!, that was ocean parkway with me and drew going like 120+ hahah..... Buzzards mad cool also, great to meet some new peep's and always cool to chill with the g squad reg's!! Buzz if you need info on some mods let me know, ive been through the modding scene and know alot about it even though i dont have a coupe, same with you Nooch!!

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
0-60 5.4 - 1/4 Mile 14.16 *GTech* and on 19's!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL PIC POST For SEPT 19th MEET in NY