NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

anyone from stonybrook here?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone from stonybrook here?

i saw 4 parked G35c at stonybrook today. any of you guys here? one of you parked right next to mine

Old 02-09-2005, 11:24 AM
LOL, i parked next to a black one yesterday.. I have an 04 TB (incredibly dirty), actually just jumped on the boards to ask the same question. There as another one in the lot as well including a mod'd silver one.

Last edited by rs2183; 02-09-2005 at 11:26 AM.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:04 PM
yep that was you parked next to me! i love your color. i just got mine so its not really that dirty. its been in my garage for the last two weeks. its going back in the garage when the snow comes on thursday

Old 02-09-2005, 12:30 PM
had mine since october, where did you pick up your car? I noticed that you have AT no Navi just like me. I regret it not getting the Navi... Sucks. Be careful in the snow, our performance tires are no joke... I was stranded in stony this past thursday night because it snowed like 3 inches. Ended up going to that lambda party at Katie Donogans.

rs

Old 02-09-2005, 12:51 PM
i just bought a 17" snow package. i didnt get to put them on. i have always regretted not getting the navi i picked up mine from competition. i actually had a bad buying experience. where did you get yours? i dont really goto parties at stony. what year are you at stony? major?

Old 02-09-2005, 01:01 PM
got mine at competition as well. My experience was not so bad, my salesperson was Wayne, ended up getting the new car for $33,900 back in october with all options except satellite and navi.

I think this is going to be the last snow we're going to see so might be pointless to throw the snow package on now. But def a good thing that you have it.

I was a transfer from pace 2 years ago, a senior here now. This is my last semester. Noticing a lot more G's on campus these days, there were only 2 back in october! mine and a silver one.

How much did you end up getting your car for over at competition?

Old 02-09-2005, 01:20 PM
$300 below invoice in late december. im a senior too but i need another semister to graduate. i know theres another black on black with tinted windows on campus. maybe we can have a meet at stony brook with all the g35s

Old 02-09-2005, 07:39 PM
sounds like a good idea, i wonder if any other G owners from stony read these boards... I am thinking about getting the digitalwheelz.com screen and navi setup, tints in march, and change my lights to 6000k. Only mod's im planning on doing. Oh yeah, V1 hardwired. Other then that, can't afford anything else.

What's your major? Any plans for mod's to your car? I scoped your car out for a good 2 minutes before heading to class that day, my friend was like, what are you doing?, it's the same car as yours. I'm like, dude you don't know until you own one. lol.

rs

Originally Posted by henryG
$300 below invoice in late december. im a senior too but i need another semister to graduate. i know theres another black on black with tinted windows on campus. maybe we can have a meet at stony brook with all the g35s

Old 02-09-2005, 10:58 PM
haha i was sitting in my car looking at your car too. i already have a v1 but i wasn't planning on hardwiring it in. i want the digitalwheels setup too but i dont have much experience doing it. i wanna get a dvd player along with the navi.

i'm gonna get huper optic tints with my brother from jamestint when the weather gets warmer. he has a steel blue 3 series with angeleyes. you probably seen him around stony. my major is business management. i dont think im gonna mod my G for awhile. i only fianced my G for 36 months so the payments is sorta killing me.

Originally Posted by rs2183
sounds like a good idea, i wonder if any other G owners from stony read these boards... I am thinking about getting the digitalwheelz.com screen and navi setup, tints in march, and change my lights to 6000k. Only mod's im planning on doing. Oh yeah, V1 hardwired. Other then that, can't afford anything else.

What's your major? Any plans for mod's to your car? I scoped your car out for a good 2 minutes before heading to class that day, my friend was like, what are you doing?, it's the same car as yours. I'm like, dude you don't know until you own one. lol.

rs

Old 02-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Yeah i've seen a steel blue 3 series parked in tabler. Do you commute all the way from brooklyn or live on campus? 36 month finance.. wow. LOL, im having a hard time paying a 60 month finance with 0 down.

Old 02-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Yeah i've seen a steel blue 3 series parked in tabler. Do you commute all the way from brooklyn or live on campus? 36 month finance.. wow. LOL, im having a hard time paying a 60 month finance with 0 down.
i live off campus at stony hallow. its like a 8min drive. its in port jeff station. i put $10000 down and financed for 36months. where do you live?

Old 02-10-2005, 12:25 PM
that's still a pretty crazy payment. I commute from Dix Hills, about a half hour or so depending. I am also a Business Management major, however taking all these decks to graduate this semester. Along with ams 315.. can't wait to be out of this place.

rs

Originally Posted by henryG
i live off campus at stony hallow. its like a 8min drive. its in port jeff station. i put $10000 down and financed for 36months. where do you live?

Old 02-10-2005, 01:22 PM
haha im only taking bus441 this semister. im taking all decs too. i took ams 315 before but dropped it cause it was too boring. i guess next semister...

that's still a pretty crazy payment. I commute from Dix Hills, about a half hour or so depending. I am also a Business Management major, however taking all these decks to graduate this semester. Along with ams 315.. can't wait to be out of this place.

rs

Old 02-14-2005, 11:26 AM
port jeff....here any meet comming up in ny?

Old 02-15-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by denishG35
port jeff....here any meet comming up in ny?
what color is your g?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: anyone from stonybrook here?