NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Good dealers in NJ area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Howdy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G35Tuning
Nevermind apparently Ray Catena is not mod friendly if that sways your decision at all...I just called there to see if I could install the Ztube and they told me it would void warranty...Anybody else experience this?
This has been explained in a lot of other posts, and there is a link out there that shows the law about this subject. No, adding a Ztube will not void the entire warranty. It will only void the warranty for particular items that THEY can prove were caused by the modified part. I'm sure if you do a simple google search about modifcations and warranties should show you what you need to know.

I haven't bought my car yet, but Holman Infiniti in Maple Shade (south Jersey) has been very good in my first dealings. My car (which I was waiting for) is already on their lot, and is waiting for me. I have to sell my present car first (just sold, now going through paperwork) before I can pick my new G up, and my salesman (Robb) said no problem. Just let me know when you're ready. I'll be calling him tomorrow so we'll see if they still have it or not!! I think they will. There was really no negotiation. I told him what I thought was fair for both of us, and within 10 minutes, we had a deal struck.

Old 03-03-2005, 08:39 PM
try flemington infiniti, bought 4 infinitis from there. great service dept as well.

Old 03-03-2005, 08:47 PM
just bought my car 2 months ago from Park Ave Infiniti - Never go there, horrible service..I bought from there because I got the car for a steal...i suggest Infiniti in Summit or the one in Denville on Rt. 10, great people/service...

Old 03-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by GSXR6MT
I agree entirely with the ENGLEWOOD Infiniti (aka Park Ave infiniti)..They are like a used car dealer lot. 1) You don't feel like you're in an infiniti dealership since it's so cramped and the inside is like a mom-and-pop shop. 2) The salesman used standard push sales and bait-and-switch tactics.

As you would expect from what i just said the deal fell through (lied about my trade in price and lied about the financing) so it's been hell trying to get my c/c deposit back. I've just started a charge dispute with my C/C because NO ONE from Park Ave has called me back...not even the sales manager!!
Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramsey Infiniti is good..no B.S. and the some of the best pricing.
Have no info on Douglass..
I would strongly suggest that you report this to Infinity. Consumer complaints hurt the dealer's pocket Dealer are graded by the mfg in several areas of service and sales. Poor service equals to less allocation of cars and less rebate from the mfg. Report to Infinity in writing and follow up with calls to a reposible manager at Infinity. Dealer like this should be punished where is hurts

Old 03-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by GSXR6MT
I agree entirely with the ENGLEWOOD Infiniti (aka Park Ave infiniti)..They are like a used car dealer lot. 1) You don't feel like you're in an infiniti dealership since it's so cramped and the inside is like a mom-and-pop shop. 2) The salesman used standard push sales and bait-and-switch tactics.

As you would expect from what i just said the deal fell through (lied about my trade in price and lied about the financing) so it's been hell trying to get my c/c deposit back. I've just started a charge dispute with my C/C because NO ONE from Park Ave has called me back...not even the sales manager!!
Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramsey Infiniti is good..no B.S. and the some of the best pricing.
Have no info on Douglass..
I would strongly suggest that you report this to Infinity. Consumer complaints hurt the dealer's pocket Dealer are graded by the mfg in several areas of service and sales. Poor service equals to less allocation of cars and less rebate from the mfg. Report to Infinity in writing and follow up with calls to a reposible manager at Infinity. Dealer like this should be punished where it hurts

Old 03-11-2005, 03:36 PM
The Park Ave Acura In Maywood is an affiliate of the Park Ave Infiniti. The sales people in there are slick as hell also.

Old 03-11-2005, 04:41 PM
well i went to Lynnes Infiniti in Bloomfield last night

Old 03-11-2005, 10:19 PM
I still recommend Douglas in Summit for sales and service. 908-522-7300.

Old 04-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by Andy77
I still recommend Douglas in Summit for sales and service. 908-522-7300.
I have been up in the air about which dealer to buy from. I hear a lot of great things about Ray Catena and if you check out Infiniti's website, it says they have one an award from Infiniti. My only issue is that I am up in Warren, so Douglas would be a little closer. Though the Ray Catena website says they are opening a dealership in Bridgewater on rt 22.

Anybody have experience with both Ray Catena and Douglas have any input?

Old 04-14-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by wezman
I have been up in the air about which dealer to buy from. I hear a lot of great things about Ray Catena and if you check out Infiniti's website, it says they have one an award from Infiniti. My only issue is that I am up in Warren, so Douglas would be a little closer. Though the Ray Catena website says they are opening a dealership in Bridgewater on rt 22.

Anybody have experience with both Ray Catena and Douglas have any input?
good luck man, well i was gonna visit ray catena but that was a bit far from me.. i ended up getting my car from Ramsey Infiniti.. the best dealership out of the ones ive been to by far.. Ive been to Park Ave Infiniti in Englewood and Lynnes Infiniti in Bloomfield.. Speak to Julian, he is a great guy and got me a great deal, not exactly sure where you are located but if that's a bit on the far side for you, sorry

Old 04-14-2005, 04:03 PM
Why don't you stop in at Douglas and talk to them. Tell them you're thinking of visiting Catena too, I suppose. My salesman was Gil this time. Another good salesman is Jamie-he has been very high in number sold nationally in the past. I don't know the other sales people, but they seem nice. Gary Darling, Service Manager, is very helpful. The owners (father and son) have been very nice. They are expanding their showroom (they took over their Ford franchise space) and service areas.

I've never been to Ray Catena and don't know anyone who bought from them, although they obviously sell a lot of cars.

Have fun-and let us know what happens.

Old 05-14-2005, 11:06 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
I feel the same way you guys do on the park ave infinity dealer. I went to day to see if i could test drive a 05 6mt and there were a few in the lot but wouldn't let me test drive them. I told the sales guy i was looking at buying by beggining of July. He told me to go there then when im ready and he would even give me a Corp discount but he was trying to quote me MSRP. I tell you real slick. I even told him i was going to pay it straight out and would require no financing he still wouldn't quote me a better price. I didnt try to stick around for long since he couldn't even arrange a test drive. I might end up travelling to Atlantic Infinity in NY. I hear their service Dept. is very mod friendly that is a plus for me even though i might not mod it if i see that the redesign of the 2007 G35 is to my liking. So basically im the same dilemna still looking for a good dealer that i can get a decent price and good service dept. with no hassles. I'm in passaic county if anyone can help.

Old 05-15-2005, 09:04 AM
im telling you go to ramsey and ask for julian

Old 05-15-2005, 12:04 PM
gtr proto test driver
from what ive seen best are ramsey & lynnes

Old 05-15-2005, 12:43 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
we will see what happens. I just found out about the VPP program so i guess if my company qualifies i will be getting 1.65% under invoice plus whatever options i choose. The Park Ave sales guy told me i would be able to get a Corp discount so i guess i would be eligible. Now that is something else i will have to look into a dealer that is VPP friendly. On another note i seen(in my rearview) a DG in Fairfield on RT46 making the U-Turn by the Hess Station if you are in this forum just saying whats up and hopefully we will talk some time. Currently i drive a burgundy 96 Honda Accord coupe dropped with 18" Chromes and Erebruni grille just in case we see each other next time you know who i am. If anyone has a list of the companies that are in the VPP program please let me know i work for Ricoh.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Good dealers in NJ area?