NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Good dealers in NJ area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 01:09 PM
gtr proto test driver
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i think it was me... i was there yesterday, what time?

Old 05-15-2005, 01:38 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
I think it was Thursday or Friday since i work right there right across Skyline(i think thats the name) Auction. Def had aftermarket rims i was trying to slow down so i could see but i guess other cars got in the way. Definitely it was during the week around 5PM when every one gets off work. I got the $$$ to drop on the G now but im going to wait until end of June or July. This is my car at the bottom except i put Zinik Adrians on it now and i have widescreen monitors on my headrest.

Old 05-15-2005, 08:52 PM
nice ride

Old 05-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Administrator
Thanks Player. I have done as much as i could with this car without throwing big money into it was thinking of a JDM H22a motor swap but if im going to lay down that much cash($5k) i might as well start with a better platform thats my whole reasoning for looking into a G. Hopefully by the end of july i will have it in my hands just waiting for the '06 to come out and the end of the month to see if i can sweeten the already sweet deal im getting with the VPP program from infiniti.

Old 05-30-2005, 09:03 PM
My vote is for Ray Catena. They got me an awesome deal on my G back in '03 (ordered on Labor Day, got in Jan '04) and the dealing process was very straightforward.

I love in PA and travel back to N.NJ frequently and have my car serviced there when it needs it (otherwise it's the Nissan dealer here.) They treat me great and the prices are not that bad. A little pricey but not all that bad.

I had a strange issue with the CD player in my sedan where after a while the left speakers would cut out only on the CD - FM/AM/Tape were fine. Was in south NJ on business and made an appointment to have it looked at. Service guy says "bring it in and we'll take a look, probably have to order a head unit". I brought it up and wouldn't you know didn't do it at all that day. We drove around and it played perfectly. At the end he said "I'll order you a head unit and we'll hope for the best if that's OK". I damn near fell on the floor. I told him it was a refreshing change from Ford where the dealers didn't want to touch it unless it could do it for them.

That attitude impressed me the most. I'd rather see them do something to try to fix the problem (even if it doesn't fix it) rather than do nothing because they can't replicate the problem.

I'd reccomend Ray Catena without reservation.

Old 06-03-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by KingoftheRoad1
I would strongly suggest that you report this to Infinity. Consumer complaints hurt the dealer's pocket Dealer are graded by the mfg in several areas of service and sales. Poor service equals to less allocation of cars and less rebate from the mfg. Report to Infinity in writing and follow up with calls to a reposible manager at Infinity. Dealer like this should be punished where is hurts
NO NEED FOR THIS!!!!
THAT GUY IS FIRED!!!!!!
WE HAVE A NEW MANAGER AS OF APRIL 15TH...
ALL IT TAKE IS THAT 1 GUY THAT F***S UP THAT WILL MAKE THE WHOLE COMPANY LOOK LIKE S***......
CAN'T BLAME THE WHOLE COMPANY BECAUSE OF 1 GUY..JUST NOT FARE...

Old 06-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Holman in Maple Shade treaty me pretty good....They f'up my rims when they patch the tire, but took responsibility and replaced it, with little effort from me....

Old 06-03-2005, 06:38 PM
I bought my second infiniti last month. I ended up buying from Ray Catena and so far this experience blows the doors off my first infiniti purchase from willow grove. Ray Catena all the way.

Old 06-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Administrator
I already picked up my 6MT from Ramsey Infiniti havent had any issues with them. They gave me a price that Ray Catena wouldn't even touch. so far service has been great there was a scratch on my back bumper that i didn't notice that was there and they taking it monday and getting it repainted.

Old 06-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by fairladyz-ny
NO NEED FOR THIS!!!!
THAT GUY IS FIRED!!!!!!
WE HAVE A NEW MANAGER AS OF APRIL 15TH...
ALL IT TAKE IS THAT 1 GUY THAT F***S UP THAT WILL MAKE THE WHOLE COMPANY LOOK LIKE S***......
CAN'T BLAME THE WHOLE COMPANY BECAUSE OF 1 GUY..JUST NOT FARE...

Too bad that Park Ave BMW has the same rep. I have had many problems with them.

Old 06-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by echo
Too bad that Park Ave BMW has the same rep. I have had many problems with them.

DAMN...THIS IS BAD!!!!
I DIDN'T KNOW THE COMPANY I WORK FOR HAD SUCH A BAD REP....
IT WILL BE HARD FOR 1 GUY TO CHANGE THE REP. OF THE WHOLE COMPANY,
BUT IF N E ONE HERE NEEDS HELP PURCHASING A NEW INFINITI OR SERVICING THEIR INFINTI GIVE ME A BUZZ I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HELP FELLOW MEMBERS ON THE SITE!!!

ERIC

Old 06-07-2005, 03:17 PM
gtr proto test driver
Originally Posted by Glex25
I already picked up my 6MT from Ramsey Infiniti havent had any issues with them. They gave me a price that Ray Catena wouldn't even touch. so far service has been great there was a scratch on my back bumper that i didn't notice that was there and they taking it monday and getting it repainted.
you get it back yet. btw that place that you work at is it across from an airport?

Old 06-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by fairladyz-ny
DAMN...THIS IS BAD!!!!
I DIDN'T KNOW THE COMPANY I WORK FOR HAD SUCH A BAD REP....
IT WILL BE HARD FOR 1 GUY TO CHANGE THE REP. OF THE WHOLE COMPANY,
BUT IF N E ONE HERE NEEDS HELP PURCHASING A NEW INFINITI OR SERVICING THEIR INFINTI GIVE ME A BUZZ I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HELP FELLOW MEMBERS ON THE SITE!!!

ERIC
there is no need for caps..

Old 06-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Administrator
Originally Posted by S-Tuned
you get it back yet. btw that place that you work at is it across from an airport?
I went today to pick it up cause they said it was ready.

Dumbfu**s look like they only painted half the bumper and brilliant silver at that.

Had to return to rental place and get the same car they gave me back.

i told the girl i bought it from one more chance if they don't get it right and if it dont match up to the rest of the car they will have to take a bumper off another car to replace mine.

She said no problem so we will see how it goes. She is totally kool.

I'm just alil frustated cause i got people on hold that are going to be doing work to the car on a rollercoaster type schedule because of things like this.

i work across the street from Skyline Auto Auction(Fairfield,NJ) your further down

Old 06-15-2005, 02:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Dealers

No more Lynnes for me. Bought my Maxima from them, and my friends bought infinitis from there, but this time, they took deposit and had me waiting for few weeks before they realized they are incompetent. Did not offer me a good price on the coupe at all and it took me a month, 25 calls, and finally a credit card dispute to get my deposit back.
Dealt with ramsey and douglas over the phone and seemed pretty good. Ray catena didn't offer good prices nor deals either, although were very nice.
Finally found my retartedly discontinued white pearl with black leather coupe, filled with options at circle infiniti, down at west long branch. No complaints other than the money they gave me for my trade.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Good dealers in NJ area?