Philly Area Mini Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 12:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by uhohnumber2brb
another idea....
7. ALCOHOL

and valley forge sounds much better..... =)

Definately NOT a good idea. Any other type of gathering and im ALL for it...trust me. But think about it...

1. Fast Cars
2. Multiple fast cars in a row
3. Young people (and Rich haha) in multiple fast cars driving around
4. Some people dont know where they are going...

Adding Alcohol if just not a good idea in my opinion. Feel free to do whatever you want, but as a group, i think we should leave the "booz" (no pun intended) out of our meets.

Thanks,

Responsible Jon

Old 03-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
Definately NOT a good idea. Any other type of gathering and im ALL for it...trust me. But think about it...

1. Fast Cars

Adding Alcohol if just not a good idea in my opinion. Feel free to do whatever you want, but as a group, i think we should leave the "booz" (no pun intended) out of our meets.

Thanks,

Responsible Jon
Very nicely put Jon and I agree with you except for leaving Booooz out, that isn't very nice.

Old 03-18-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by koreangrl
YES! "I am badly in need of a manicure." - What movie is that from? I will give you a hint Eddie Murphy.

Where is your work located?
That's so easy Shelah!!! Coming to America - Arsenio states " I am badly in need of a manicure...." to which Eddie responds sarcastically with the same back to Arsenio!!!!

"THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.....WHAT IS IT VELVET"

Old 03-18-2005, 04:24 PM
Booz will be in attendance.... Booze will not

"so you see, my son, there is a very fine line between love and nausea"

Old 03-18-2005, 08:56 PM
yea i was j/p bout da alcohol thing....dont think its allowed in da park anyways...den again...im only 5 mins away.....

Old 03-18-2005, 10:01 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by Diesel1
That's so easy Shelah!!! Coming to America - Arsenio states " I am badly in need of a manicure...." to which Eddie responds sarcastically with the same back to Arsenio!!!!

"THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.....WHAT IS IT VELVET"
Nice Drew! Thanks for responding. It was the first thing that popped into my head and I love the movie too.

Old 03-18-2005, 10:05 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Booooz
Booz will be in attendance.... Booze will not

"so you see, my son, there is a very fine line between love and nausea"
Booooz, thanks for clearifying that, wuz gettin confused with the booz, booze and booooz thingy and my spellchecker didn't know to sh*t or go blind. =)

On a more serious note, although we have a no alcohol policy from day one at all our squad events it really hasn't been a problem for us at all and hasn't come up. It's basicly a common sense thing, a time and place for everything. It's the people that make the meet.

Have phun and enjoy the meet peeps.

Old 03-18-2005, 10:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. Fast Cars

Thanks,

Responsible Jon

Young people and Rich.....hmmmm. Am I gonna have to shizzle on your parade my boy? I hope not, 'cause this old guy will put a wooppin' on yo butt. LOL....seriously, I can hang. Don't worry about me. If I didn't feel cool with you guys, I wouldn't come. As far as booze, not booz, is concerned, I don't drink and drive. As far as Boooz goes, don't forget the crack (sorry, I HAD to say it).

Old 03-19-2005, 03:37 AM
leave the "booze" home but you can bring Booz to any meet you want....

A few of us are going to TobayFest on the 10th.

Last edited by O NO; 03-19-2005 at 08:33 AM.
Old 03-19-2005, 10:31 AM
Do we HAVE to roll on the 10th...? My wheels wont be here by then....

Old 03-19-2005, 11:07 PM
~ Saturday, March 26 - 12:00pm Noon - Valley Forge Historic Park ~

Ill be there and i'll be bringing my friend Garfield who will be staying at my house over Easter. Garfield is from Jamaica, born and raised on the streets, never knew either of his parents, and has been subjected to to violence, death, and abuse worse than any of us can probably imagine. Around the age of 7, Garfield was taken in by my Aunt Mary and Uncle Bob who run an orphanage in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Ever since then, he has been supported by the financial contributions of my family and i have been in contact via letters and pictures with him since the early 90's. Just a few years ago i had the chance to visit him in Jamaica and meet him face to face. One of the most amazing experiences in my life. Needless to say, we have remained great friends ever since. You all will love him!!! Hes the friggin man! And just to answer this question before you ask - NO, he doesnt smoke a ton of weed!!!! or ganja as they say!!! hahahahaha

PS: I got my new Nismo **** on late last night!!! (little Johns voice) WHAAAT!!!!

Thats cool that your generous enough to sponsor the guy from jamaica. You also said that he doesn't smoke a ton of ganja but does he atleast smoke .

btw nice shift ****. And I'll probaly be bringin my beater to the meet(boostedls), since my G will be stock for a long time.

Last edited by boostedls; 03-21-2005 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 03:28 AM
hey when do i get a shot at that teg!~? sike jk. i don't want any of that~ hahahhaha

sup guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ chillllllllllllllllllllin. nice **** there jon. can i shine it for ya? ^^

sike.....anyway~ how you guys been? good? hope so~ well the 26th of march?? sounds good? but why valley forge park? i wanna go somewhere people will be like....."woooooooah~" not no park where birds might crap on our babies!!~ can we also have a 1/4 thing? only G's [sorry boosted, your teg would win lol].....i want a prize!! jon i've gotten good on my launch. be scared mannnnnnn~~~~~

Old 03-20-2005, 09:38 AM
Sammy, don't front... we saw you rockin the Aveo last night....

Old 03-20-2005, 09:47 AM
Duy
YES! "I am badly in need of a manicure." - What movie is that from? I will give you a hint Eddie Murphy.

Where is your work located?

409 West County Line Road...
located in Hatboro... off 611 and County line round

Old 03-20-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by g35sammy
hey when do i get a shot at that teg!~? sike jk. i don't want any of that~ hahahhaha

sike.....anyway~ how you guys been? good? hope so~ well the 26th of march?? sounds good? but why valley forge park? i wanna go somewhere people will be like....."woooooooah~" not no park where birds might crap on our babies!!~ can we also have a 1/4 thing? only G's [sorry boosted, your teg would win lol].....i want a prize!! jon i've gotten good on my launch. be scared mannnnnnn~~~~~
Were you down 61 st lastnight Sammy? How bout you Kel? IT wqas drizzling out and they were still racing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area Mini Meet