NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Valley Forge, PA Mini Meet - 3/26/05

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 12:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Make that 3. 6mt IP Stone Premium, splash, molding

Originally Posted by drvbyhonkr
Nice nice...that'd be sweet if you can make it...would bring the tally of 05 coupes up to 2...haha...
since you only got it 3 days ago that means ur still in break-in...those were the hardest days for me...and yes it only took me only days to break her in...went to PSU to recruit for work the night I bought her...quick way to put a few hundred miles on the od

Old 03-25-2005, 09:18 AM
up to 3 05 6mts...more the merrier...thats our philosophy...

got my G back this morning...all clean and shiny...couldnt have asked for a better way to start my Friday

In the lyrics of the great Peaches & Herb....Reunited and it feels so good...Reunited 'cause we understood...There's one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one is it...We both are so excited 'cause we're reunited, hey, hey...haha....sorry I had to...couldnt resist

Hope the weather holds out for tom...at this point count me in...looks like it will be a pretty good turnout...def need to get some good group shots

Old 03-25-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by drvbyhonkr
up to 3 05 6mts...more the merrier...thats our philosophy...

got my G back this morning...all clean and shiny...couldnt have asked for a better way to start my Friday

In the lyrics of the great Peaches & Herb....Reunited and it feels so good...Reunited 'cause we understood...There's one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one is it...We both are so excited 'cause we're reunited, hey, hey...haha....sorry I had to...couldnt resist

Hope the weather holds out for tom...at this point count me in...looks like it will be a pretty good turnout...def need to get some good group shots

I dont even know what song you were singin but i was singin along anyway!!! Damn I love Fridays!!!

As for tomorrow, YES, group shots are a MUST! I vote Shelah to organize this!!! hahaha Also, everyone be thinking of where we can eat...(if we decide we wanna all eat somewhere)....the "cruise" to Philly last time was a good idea BUT was poorly executed and ill be ****** if we dont learn from our mistakes!!! hahaha...so be thinkin about a place nearby or that is very easy to get to with 10-20 cars following each other...

HOLLA

Old 03-25-2005, 10:24 AM
yeah thats part of the reason i had to bail last time...had prior plans and couldnt take the time to roll to philly...wanted to but couldnt...but then you guys ended up going to kildares I believe...so i kildares is out for this time...what about the boathouse??? they have space for the cars and if its not too chilly out we can sit on the back deck...just a thought...from the park we could just take 202S to Rt. 29 (10 min drv...5 min if booooz is leadin...girl knows how da drv )...or we could take some back roads

Last edited by drvbyhonkr; 03-25-2005 at 10:27 AM.
Old 03-25-2005, 10:29 AM
Boathouse would work for me...anywhere will work for me - esp right now cause its about 10:30 and ive been up since 5am, lifted and played 3 games of basketball and didnt get any breakfast!!!! aaaahhhhhh!!!!

anyway, yeah jeff, somewhere close and easy is key. Boathouse just may be the spot...as for Kelly leading the way...not so sure about that...i think ima way better driver than her!!! Plus, dont you need to be 21 to get into the Boathouse??? Muhahahahahahahaha - JUST KIDDING!

Had too...

Old 03-25-2005, 11:15 AM
T - 3 hrs, and I will officially be a G owner.....hahahaa...Can't wait.

Old 03-25-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by uhohnumber2brb
T - 3 hrs, and I will officially be a G owner.....hahahaa...Can't wait.
you are officially having a great day!!! Congrats man! I remember the day i got my G...it was sunny outside, slight breeze, birds chirping......hahahahahaha

U da Man! PIC's when u can!

Old 03-25-2005, 11:33 AM
Thanks Pearl, Just one question, Will this gittyness ever go away....I may end up with a permanent "the Joker" face by tomorrow's meet.

Old 03-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
ive been up since 5am, lifted and played 3 games of basketball and didnt get any breakfast!!!! aaaahhhhhh!!!!
you ball...where do you play at...im assumin a gym bc if you were outside playin bball at 530 am u r hardcore...haha...anyways, ive been lookin for people to shoot/game with in the area...we should set something up sometime...do i smell a G meet and bball tourney brewing...haha

Old 03-25-2005, 12:08 PM
Yeah i ball alllll the time man. I play in an early-bird league at the Brandywine YMCA on tues and thurs from 5:30am to 7:30am....then a few other mornings just play pickup games and whatnot...Once the weather gets nice, sheeeeeet, ima play as much as i can in the evenings when i can...usually just play around my hometown, but ill play wherever. Growing up playing bball in Coatesville (if u know c-ville then u know what i mean) pretty much prepares you for anything, so yeah, im down.

A G35-Bball Meet? Prally the best idea ive ever heard! Problem is, where are we gonna find 10+ dudes who ball and drive g's? I guess we could just go hoop us two and whoever else and call it a "meet" hahahahaha Shelah and Kelly and your girl can be our cheerleaders!!!!!! J/K

If we do play, im taking Sammy as my first pick! -.- HE *****! (so he says) Right Sam? Where R You!!!!!!!????????

Threw the jersey pic in for good measure...

Attached Thumbnails Valley Forge, PA Mini Meet - 3/26/05-bird-throwback.jpg  
Old 03-25-2005, 12:11 PM
PS: Jeff, no IM at work?????

Old 03-25-2005, 12:35 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Boathouse would work for me...anywhere will work for me - esp right now cause its about 10:30 and ive been up since 5am, lifted and played 3 games of basketball and didnt get any breakfast!!!! aaaahhhhhh!!!!

anyway, yeah jeff, somewhere close and easy is key. Boathouse just may be the spot...as for Kelly leading the way...not so sure about that...i think ima way better driver than her!!! Plus, dont you need to be 21 to get into the Boathouse??? Muhahahahahahahaha - JUST KIDDING!

Had too...

And I think I am a better "stick" driver than you. LOL ah hahahahaah, sorry couldn't help it.

AND BTW, I can play ball, def NOT a cheerleader.

Old 03-25-2005, 12:38 PM
Shelah - u prally are...im no Michael Shumaaker thats for sure...i like to blame it on my long legs and size 13 shoes...

Things just aint the same for Gangsters...

Old 03-25-2005, 12:42 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Shelah - u prally are...im no Michael Shumaaker thats for sure...i like to blame it on my long legs and size 13 shoes...

Things just aint the same for Gangsters...

"It's probably easier for a woman to drive, cause they have little feet, not me though, I'm a size 9." ~ Where's that from?

Old 03-25-2005, 01:21 PM
PS: Jeff, no IM at work?????
nope...bummer i know

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Valley Forge, PA Mini Meet - 3/26/05